Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ikea Stuff pack?

Does anyone remember the IKEA stuff pack from TS2?

Does anyone else want it in the sims 4 as bad as I do lol?!!

Comments

• Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I'd love an Ikea SP ! It was one of my favorites SPs of TS2.
  • Options
    kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    I imagine it might be fun (never played TS2 enough to get any SP:s or even EP:s), but since the stuff packs now seen to always have some item with new gameplay (which I really like), then what would it be in an Ikea pack? A furniture your sim could put together from pieces? :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited March 2017
    Well, I understand your idea but I hope not because I personally think what the Sims 4 needs most now is more gameplay with more items for more activities for sims to do, not more furniture. As far as I'm concerned, we have enough furniture. :smiley:
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    These is a thread in the ideas section about this sort of stuff. and I think these is a thread specifically for ikea,
    There are many sims that want the sort of furniture, like Murphey beds and bunk beds, furniture that would fit in a small apartment/flat. I would love this stuff in our game, and extending tables. and high loft beds.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2017
    EpicSims wrote: »
    Well, I understand your idea but I hope not because I personally think what the Sims 4 needs most now is more gameplay with more items for more activities for sims to do, not more furniture. As far as I'm concerned, we have enough furniture. :smiley:

"Putting IKEA furniture together" gameplay :smiley: With it building handiness skill, and with fail states like a giant pile of spare screws that you can't get rid of, and a desk with three legs. Maybe an "IKEA hacking" ability unlocked at high handiness! (My kitchen IRL includes IKEA cupboards hacked to fit oddball spaces.)

Also new food because Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberry Sauce.

ALSO HANG ON THIS IS IMPORTANT. BALL PIT.

Plus of course your basic familiar IKEA furniture.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Ikea and h&m stuff I want
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Yes, it was great stuff pack for The Sims 2.
    I love the idea!
  • Options
    meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    I'd like it too! They already have an IKEA-style lamp called "Snöboll" (snowball) which is from the base game, it's the round white one haha. Anyway yeah, I'd like more things like that.
  • Options
    MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I'd love something like this it would help with tiny hoises/apartments. I wonder what the game play object would be. I'd be fine without one. I just lovedon't that pack in sims 2.
  • Options
    DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member
    This forum has been complaining about bowling but they totally want an Ikea pack...What the hell? O-o
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    This forum has been complaining about bowling but they totally want an Ikea pack...What the plum? O-o

People want more than one thing :) Or different people want different things? I like both!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    I'm using a lot of Ikea cc furniture at the moment to hold me over but yes, I've been really wanting another pack like that.
  • Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    I super loved that pack, I would love it so much. It would just be perfect ♥
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    I would love it! I've downloaded a lot of TS2toTS4 CC so an Ikea stuff pack would be amazing to me.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    OH YES!! Look, here's the thing. IKEA stuff is like my passion. I loved all the stuff in Sims 2 because it looks so simple (IKEA stuff I mean) yet they had a wide selection of colours so it was to combine with different things. So yes yes yes, I love an IKEA stuff pack, instant buy!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    Great idea! :D
  • Options
    Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Most likely, since it was ikea with sims 2, then diesel with sims 3. Now it's sims 4 time