Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Reina: An Amazon Legacy

Comments

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    @Haids5987 is Galilea something specific?
    Actually, no. :smiley: It was going to be one of their first names, but I liked A and Z too much to change it, so I slapped it in the middle of Alba's name!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Good morning, Simmers! Here we learn a little bit more about Malka's version of the Amazon tribes.
    138.png
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @Haids5987 awwwww the lore and the feeeeels and the sisterly genuine child like conversation!!!

I loved this chapter and you know by now how much story lore revs me up!! More tribe history!!!!
    especially as it relates to why Malka left Oasis Springs and started a brand new tribe. What happened to all of the OS sisters??

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Well done with capturing all the feels too!! Your screenshots were perfect to set the tone.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Seconding @cshaner 's compliments of your gorgeous screenshots! And the lore and the feels and the spoiler question and the everything. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Thank you!! <3<3 The more I wrote about it, the more I was learning too...I didn't know their history until I was writing, so it was kind of a cool experience. It's like the comment I made the other day in the Not thread--that's my favorite part about writing my story. The more I write, the more I learn about these women and their history and customs.

Thanks to all for reading!
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I second Malka's idea of getting rid of the term "slave" -- so much misery tied to it. But otherwise, it was a sweet lesson, and Malka's twins are darlings.
  • Options
    Thank you very much! The "slave" thing is the hardest part of this challenge for me--that's why I only have 1 in the Reina compound right now. I appreciate you reading!
  • Options
    @Haids5987 i had wondered about that!! The extensive (actually just one other than yours) amount of Amazon SimLit I've read has hunky men everywhere!!!

I was curious why Malka didn't have a few more! Very interesting indeed.
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    @cshaner Hehehe, yeah...I mean, I GET the whole "slave" thing to be sure! It made sense in the ancient times for the Amazons. But in a modern setting, where America has a dark history and, as @MVWdeZT pointed out, such awful connotations, I can't really roll with that. I fully intend for AJ to make some positive changes in her reign. :)
  • Options
    @Haids5987 I can't wait to see those changes!! <3<3 I can't stop saying how much I love the thought you put into how your Amazon characters handle a modern setting, seriously.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster Awww! Thanks, my crustacean friend! It's a lot of fun to build off of the traditional rules and create my own version of their history.

My Reinas really enjoy the shenanigans of the Blackwells and Co. as well. :smiley: Maybe I'll plant one of your screenshots in a TV somewhere in their world! ;)
  • Options
    Ahaha, I love that! It's not suitable for children though. ...Or is that more likely to make them watch?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Eh, maybe it'll be a guilty pleasure of Malka and Bella! :smile:
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    @LadyLobster Awww! Thanks, my crustacean friend! It's a lot of fun to build off of the traditional rules and create my own version of their history.

My Reinas really enjoy the shenanigans of the Blackwells and Co. as well. :smiley: Maybe I'll plant one of your screenshots in a TV somewhere in their world! ;)

This, this is brilliant! Doooo itttttt!! Ahhhh <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Eh, maybe it'll be a guilty pleasure of Malka and Bella! :smile:

GUILTY PLEASURE? Come on, isn't Fangs some prestigious HBO drama in your universe?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    If it's not it should be!!! Lots of Emmy nominations for best actor and supporting actor. Don't forget best lighting!!
  • Options
    If it's not it should be!!! Lots of Emmy nominations for best actor and supporting actor. Don't forget best lighting!!

Omg, yes, and best cinematography!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »

I should, shouldn't I? Pick the dirtiest shot possible and make it some soap opera smut! :mrgreen:

Okay!! Done! I will do it! As of today, April 7th, 2017 at 11:27 am, this is my solemn vow! *Salutes majestically as a bald eagle screeches in the background*
  • Options

Omg, yes, and best cinematography!
    I bet there would be a "best music" category too. Bow chicka BOW WOW. :trollface:
  • Options
    @Haids5987 OMG. I can't imagine which shot you'd choose...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Luckily I have my pick. ;)
  • Options
    I know which one I would like her to use but it's not actually *in* the "show".
  • Options

I should, shouldn't I? Pick the dirtiest shot possible and make it some soap opera smut! :mrgreen:

Okay!! Done! I will do it! As of today, April 7th, 2017 at 11:27 am, this is my solemn vow! *Salutes majestically as a bald eagle screeches in the background*

I'm am the ascite! :D Skreeee!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

Maybe I'll be kind and let YOU pick the dirtiest photo. ;)
  • Options

Maybe I'll be kind and let YOU pick the dirtiest photo. ;)

Le gasp! I am VERY good at picking dirty pictures /brag
    FzWOQ8X.jpg