Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims bugs please fix

Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
Ok so I need a fix my Sim is a writer and live in San Myshuno she can't publish her book through the mail.
Medicines especially in San Myshuno sometimes dont show up when my sims sick
Sims who visit always immediately go to the sink and get water and when they leave cups of water is everywhere especially for like a pop in type of event when my sim lives in San Myshuno.
The toddlers have a glitch of being sad I get that their sad because their parents left but they continue to be "sad" when parents come back from work. I find that odd. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    If you have MC Command Center mod, there is a setting that can help with the "sims going to sink and getting water " issue.

With your other issues, if you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.