Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Count Vladislaus Straud

Comments

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I sent my sims to the spice district in the middle of the night because I forgot to add a stove and fridge in the house and I see Vlad walking around with with the Luchador's mask, a pink skimpy dress, cowboy hat, red socks and clown shoes. >>;
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    I had one of my sims marry Vlad (after making him good looking, I just couldn't deal with his looks) and he was a pretty cool guy. He honestly didn't do much vampire stuff when I played him, and I didn't influence him much. He ended up dying because he could not resist taking the garbage out in the middle of the day, every day, and one day I didn't notice until he died from the sun. Oops.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited September 2017
    I had one of my sims marry Vlad (after making him good looking, I just couldn't deal with his looks) and he was a pretty cool guy. He honestly didn't do much vampire stuff when I played him, and I didn't influence him much. He ended up dying because he could not resist taking the garbage out in the middle of the day, every day, and one day I didn't notice until he died from the sun. Oops.

Did they have kids with him? Every one of my Sims who had children with Vlad had triplets.
    A7UN8bd.jpg
    He sure does hate dollhouses:
    fqZK9i3.jpg

Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It sounds like the clothes our Sims NPCs are wearing are getting a little random...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Vlad is currently seen walking around in broad daylight in my game, in his dark form, not being harmed by the sun.

And he's occasionally a barman too.
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    edited September 2017
    I love him, he's the best! Vlad is mean, antisocial, ugly, what not to love?! :D He's got quite a personality, it's hard to befriend him and that's refreshing. He is married with that blonde vampire in purple dress from the trailer, (Countess) Elle in my game. And I downloaded a handsome version of him here (with CC though) http://sims3melancholic.tumblr.com/post/156411701942/you-guys-ask-for-him-so-new-version-of-graf
    CXLHQpS.jpg

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    It took me 10 minutes to read this thread, I was laughing so hard.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Books are fun -
    61LkmoO.png
    Not just for reading, but you can play with it too
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Oh, and here's Himself, doing yoga:
    UMKYX52.jpg
    I guess he's just too busy being fabulous to change into gym clothes.
    12djYwV.jpg
    In contrast with the last picture, mine is a professional Yoga Instructor in HOT desert place of Oasis Spring, and it's his DAY TIME JOB! Never know he can potentially become a nice ballerino with pose like THAT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    12djYwV.jpg
    In contrast with the last picture, mine is a professional Yoga Instructor in HOT desert place of Oasis Spring, and it's his DAY TIME JOB! Never know he can potentially become a nice ballerino with pose like THAT!
    Lookin' good, @Ancaryvan!
    I'll see your yoga instructor, and raise you the time Vlad showed up for yoga in this:
    XgqkkFb.png
    Sure, anybody can yoga in athletic clothes. But how many can do the Flaming Swan Pose in full armor?

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    NoeddehavenNoeddehaven Posts: 43 Member
    edited October 2017
    My sims was taking a bath on a community lot (from Murkland). And then Vlad jumped into the spa and flirted with my sims.

rBhzVzX.png
  • Options
    SimmingLaurenSimmingLauren Posts: 4 New Member
    I was soooo angry last night. Vlad came to my sims house, but just stood at the door idly I was like yeeees no biting tonight >:)

Then what does he do?! My sims bed was next to the wall (small bungalow) and he did that weird mind trick on my sim THROUGH THE WALL and then entered my house and bit my sim. I am never, ever putting beds next to a wall ever again.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Livinity wrote: »
    I love him, he's the best! Vlad is mean, antisocial, ugly, what not to love?! :D He's got quite a personality, it's hard to befriend him and that's refreshing. He is married with that blonde vampire in purple dress from the trailer, (Countess) Elle in my game. And I downloaded a handsome version of him here (with CC though) http://sims3melancholic.tumblr.com/post/156411701942/you-guys-ask-for-him-so-new-version-of-graf
    CXLHQpS.jpg

I have been meaning to edit Vlad for quite a while because he's too cartoonish for me.
    Your picture inspired me to finally get to it. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Reminds me of Vincent Price, actually.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    UMKYX52.jpg
    I guess he's just too busy being fabulous to change into gym clothes.

No, see, he does have gym clothes on. He changed his shoes, right? :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    VraieVraie Posts: 196 Member
    I am envious. He is seriously broken in my game and has been from very early on. I don't know why but he only contacted one or two sims about becoming vampires when they came of age and then stopped. He appears out and about but never interacts, never attacks, never does anything. I have never done anything to him nor played him or made his house active although I did move a sim in with him to get her out of the way...(but apparently from the above that shouldn't matter). So yeah. He is broken in my game. I have no fun with him at all.
  • Options
    Vlad doesn't do a whole lot. He'll call and maybe come over for a snack. If he likes your Sims' neck, he might come back. Otherwise, he pretty much keeps to himself (when he isn't making bizarre looking offspring).
    I put him in a few clubs so he could be around to interact with my Sims. Most of them are vampires, so it's nice to have The Big Cheese around.
    Even if he is Evil and a Loner. What a crankypants.
    fqZK9i3.jpg
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    A couple of days ago had Cassandra Goth go to the village 'nightclub', and Vlad was the barkeep/sandwich slinger.
  • Options
    WonderAisWonderAis Posts: 102 Member
    Probably killing the vibe, because I don't have any hilarious Vlad photos..

But in my 100 baby challenge save, every 2 or 3 nights, Vlad breaks in & then just takes care of the babies and toddlers??

Day(night)care Vlad is my favourite Vlad
  • Options
    Vlad was the bartender at Grillby's once. You know, that bar from Undertale. He was there. In my sims game. That was one of my first encounters with him. It was kind of silly.

The very first encounter was when he stood outside the door that I had already locked for some reason. It seemed like he really wanted to come in, but he couldn't :D

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Magdaleena, soz this is off topic but have you got Grillby's on the Gallery please? My Sims need to go there :)
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107

I actually found it on the gallery myself! Try searching lots under the hashtag #Undertale, I think that's how I found it. Not sure though, it's been a while.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Magdaleena, thanks, I'll see if I can find it :)
  • Options
    morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
    > @BMSO said:
    > I sent my sims to the spice district in the middle of the night because I forgot to add a stove and fridge in the house and I see Vlad walking around with with the Luchador's mask, a pink skimpy dress, cowboy hat, red socks and clown shoes. >>;

Literally the best thing I ever heard of Vlad OMG lol
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I have witnessed Vlad dying in my game once. I don't remember where he was exactly, but he died by being in the sun to long.