Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What has been your least favorite expansion through all sims games?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Sims 3 Late Night with its annoying paparazzi and celebrity system.

And wherever those blasted zombies came from.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    celeste821 wrote: »
    imhappy wrote: »
    and often throw a toilet or bed outside on the lawn, because there's not enough room in the house. So if I installed seasons,
    This reminds me of the original sims game, you could use ctrl,alt,shift to put objects out of bounds. I had to do that for my son who was like 2 or 3, he would never attend to their needs and when the little sim would try and take care of themselves he would interrupt the action. Then he would get mad cause they weren't listening. So to prevent them from dying I had to put all of the needs objects out of bounds lol

Maybe he knew exactly what he was doing and he was really mad at you. :p

lol that's cute
  • Options
    GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    edited March 2017
    Well seeing as I stopped collecting after TS3's base game I'd have to say Apartment Life.
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    I never was interested in pets, I never played it

Pets in real life are fun, but they are not important to me in the game. There hasnt been many fun things you could do with them in the past. But seeing how sims 4 made toddlers better than ever, Pets might be totally fun in the sims 4.
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    I know this is unpopular, but I never cared for Seasons. I'm a horrible builder, and often throw a toilet or bed outside on the lawn, because there's not enough room in the house.

Also, don't like pets.
    lmao screenshots please. I never played seasons either

Im not excited about Seasons unless we get some really pretty new flowers and shrubbery, and some more cool build/buy mode objects. I like rainy days in real life, but the effect is not the same in a video game, so I do not need weather. However, again, sims 4 might come with a new improved seasons that has fun features that we never got before.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    The Katy Perry Stuff pack that was released for The Sims 3. I didn't care for all the clothing that looked liked candy, plus I'm not a fan of Katy Perry either.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Sims 3: Generations​... It didn't add enough to truly feel like a real expansion pack.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Katy Perry Stuff Pack.
  • Options
    PurpleNightOwlPurpleNightOwl Posts: 205 Member
    Hmm. This is difficult for me because I quite like all of them in their own way. The ones I wasn't so keen on or didn't really make much use of were Nightlife and Open for Business for TS2, but I didn't really dislike any TS3 and TS4 expansions. I didn't buy World Adventures, Ambitions or University Life but I thought they were good even though I didn't get them.
  • Options
    JackiMahJackiMah Posts: 46 Member
    Katy Poody's Doody Pack is not that bad, lolz but it is an unimpressive Stuff Pack compared to High End and Master Suite. But I honestly feel like Town Life Stuff is the WORST since what it's mainly selling you is EA Created Lots and not much else. Wouldn't I just go to the Exchange or other Sites to get (better) Lots?
  • Options
    PlaidygamiPlaidygami Posts: 51 Member
    I think my personal favourite expansion is probably going to be Showtime, mostly because of Starlight Shores as a whole. Also, lots of neat furniture and clothing that I keep using regularly, and fame, which I think is kinda cool (but gets annoying super fast, too).
    来る者は拒まず。 去る者は追わず。
    天下無不散之筵席。
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    I'll list the ones I hate the most out of every game hehe.

Sims 1 - House Party.
    Sims 2 - Free Time.
    Sims 3 - Katy Floperry Sweet Treats.
    Sims 4 - Movie Hangout.
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I also hate KPST, but it isn't an expansion pack.