Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the "Wow" factor!

TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
This made me curious. What do you think "wow" means in the context of this tweet?

Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.

Comments

• Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited March 2017
    This made me curious. What do you think "wow" means in the context of this tweet?

He probably just makes fun of the "project vie" announcement.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I don't know... could it be something vie related? They're announcing their game tomorrow and Graham follows them...
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I have no idea. I thought maybe he was a fan of Wednesdays. :p
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    I thought project vie was exposed as a troll joke on reddit
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Hmm...well, today is PI Day (3.14), so maybe tomorrow is Leftovers Day?
    I'm guessing that we'll get a teaser for an announcement. Don't they usually announce stuff on Tuesdays? Maybe they'll announce a day late because everyone is overcome by pie today.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2017
    He probably has Origin Access for Mass Effect: Andromeda. That would drop 9 p.m. PST tomorrow. (Origin Access gets it early - April 16, but that's midnight EST, so 9 p.m. PST, which is tomorrow.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited March 2017
    Project Vie, the supposed competitor to The Sims, will reveal everything about their game tomorrow, including screenshots, a new logo, and a release date or an estimation, as they've stated. Graham is possibly referring to that, as Project Vie said their game will make us go "wow". They have been outed as fake by some people with insider information of a member of the Vie team that said they created Vie to be a troll to The Sims community, basically to get our hopes up and crush them for fun. Project Vie stated that that was someone that was involved in the early days but left the company long ago, and they are indeed real and working on a game that will be better and more fun than any The Sims before it. Take it as you will, we shall see tomorrow.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @NeonHighways If I worked for Sims, I wouldn't be publicly hinting that I might be excited about a direct competitor. It's probably just Mass Effect: Andromeda. The people who make Sims openly play and enjoy a lot of other kinds of games.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Do you think EA employees get Origin Access for free? That'd be a nice perk. :D
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    @NeonHighways If I worked for Sims, I wouldn't be publicly hinting that I might be excited about a direct competitor. It's probably just Mass Effect: Andromeda. The people who make Sims openly play and enjoy a lot of other kinds of games.

Graham loves the genre and would be as excited as a fan for finally having competition in the Life Simulator genre. Seeing ideas he hadn't had before, catching on things to improve on... The Sims can respond and add stuff they didn't have before if Vie does something good.
  • Options
    Well, at least there's this to cross off the list:

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Sounds like a reference to the Vie hoax.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

It'll be in reference to Project Vie. As others have said, their big announcement is meant to be tomorrow.

I believe Graham is displaying sarcasm.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited March 2017
    aricarai wrote: »

It'll be in reference to Project Vie. As others have said, their big announcement is meant to be tomorrow.

I believe Graham is displaying sarcasm.

Yup:) he was being sarcastic) he answered to me on twitter:)

Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member

I dont think he being excited more like making fun of them from the tweets with the other gurus cause drake said he just being playful
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    It's mean of Graham to act like this IMO.
    What if Project Vie is better than TS4, which is possible considering TS3 is already better than TS4.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    I really do love the Sims but I'm also praying that 'Project Vie' is real and would be a great competitor for EA to serve as an intense motivation for EA to up their game and do a lot better with what they give us....it'll be like a blessing in disguise for us simmers....or is this a bad prayer hehehe o:)
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited March 2017
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    What if Project Vie is better than TS4

As of right now, we know nothing about it, and the little we do know seems very suspicious.

That's why it's possible that Project Vie is better than TS4.
    Let's continue this conversation tomorrow. :)
    Also there's the possibility that it's all just a prank.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    It is Ides of March
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    jude72pla wrote: »
    It is Ides of March

Maybe they're plotting to overthrow their bosses? Is there a SimGuruCaesar?
    "Friends, Simmers, countrymen, lend me your ears..."
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    It is Ides of March

Et tu Graham
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Project Vie is probably fake, but that Tweet makes me want it to be so real. :lol:
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    edited March 2017
    It's mean of Graham to act like this IMO.
    What if Project Vie is better than TS4, which is possible considering TS3 is already better than TS4.
    Well, setting aside the fact that the facts point to it being a hoax...

Ok, never mind, let's not set that aside. It's kind of the whole reason why there's reason to poke fun at it.

Edit: I'm not super enthusiastic about giving it attention though. If it's a hoax, then giving it any kind of attention at all is humoring trolling and giving more attention to lies.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    It is Ides of March

So is Project Vie Julius Caesar? :o
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)