Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch?!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    There's gonna be an upcoming update for the Bowling Night SP:

Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    new one in a game update how exciting i hope it's a kind of beach world or somthing
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    doogerie wrote: »
    new one in a game update how exciting i hope it's a kind of beach world or somthing

We're getting a new lot trait. Not a lot/world.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I hope the update patch has something in it what it's gonna happen when it's something special for us which it's new
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Meh, it's been a dry spell tbh, patch wise.
    Content wise not as much, but patch wise.? Yes.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    aob wrote: »
    ...still nothing

Patches have usually been on the Thursday before a pack. And we're getting a pack next Wednesday, so I'd imagine the patch is tomorrow.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,672 Member
    I've been keeping an eye out for one recently too.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    aob wrote: »
    ...still nothing

Patches have usually been on the Thursday before a pack. And we're getting a pack next Wednesday, so I'd imagine the patch is tomorrow.

I hope your right. I was worried the Patch might not be coming till Tuesday since the pack is Wednesday. It sounds exciting with a new lot trait coming. Hope there are more goodies.
  • Options
    Le0HeartLe0Heart Posts: 154 Member
    Do you guys think the lot lot trait might have to do with bowling or a hint for something else ?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Le0Heart wrote: »
    Do you guys think the lot lot trait might have to do with bowling or a hint for something else ?

Someone on Twitter suggested it could be for burglers.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited March 2017
    I guess I'm the only one with this bug my Sims visitor annoyingly getting water everytime they come to visit like right when they come in the head straight to the nearest sink and get water especially in City Living and than when they leave cups of water be everywhere that's annoying.

Then the toddlers when their parents leave their sad I get that but what I don't get is when their parents come back home it's still showing their still "sad" in the moodlet but their clearly happy and it's messing up the moods that's annoying and the worst the lag omg please fix.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I guess I'm the only one with this bug my Sims visitor annoying water everytime they come to visit especially in City Living and than when they leave cups of water be everywhere that's annoying.

Then the toddlers when their parents leave their sad I get that but what I don't is when their come back their still "sad" in the moodlet but their clearly and it's messing up the moods that's annoying and the worst the lag omg please fix.

I have that glasses of water bug as well.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I don't have the glasses bug but I've got autonomous get glass of water turned off with MC Command Center. And I haven't encountered the toddler sadness bug at all. My big fix wishes are the lap swimming and getting Sims to sit down when eating or watching TV/playing games.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    And in City Living I can't get any medication when sick sometimes it shows other times it's like the option is not even their and also when writing a book you cant send it out to the mailbox when finished is those also a glitch or it's just like that.
  • Options
    I don't have that bug with the swimming and not sitting and eating wow that's annoying for sure.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I hope this patch is worth the wait. I've been unable to play without getting interrupted with the glitches/lagging/various game-play annoyances. I'd love to be able to get more game packs, but the cost doesn't seem worth the inability to actually play >.<
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So a lot of bug fixes and teen hangout lot trait I have been wanting teen lots for awhile. C7nl4UUW4AMYVn-.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"