Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LacedMetal's Creations

LacedMetalLacedMetal Posts: 75 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Good afternoon Simmers!

This cozy thread will showcase and organize my builds. They are CC free, though please use bb.moveobjects on when placing!!.

I tend to build more starter homes or small lots, but there will be some others dotted as time progresses. If I were to guess at which skill level I create at, it'd probably be Intermediate or Experienced. My goal is to improve my skills into Expert as I learn the games items and build a mental list to help speed the process.

Hopefully you and your sims will find something to enjoy.

I'm open to tips on improving my builds, as well as helping others if you see something you'd like to know how I achieved something.

Happy Simming!

Starter homes - under 20k

Dark Starter 1
Cost: 19427
Lot Size: 20x15
Beds: living area
Baths: 1
Features: Computer, easel, double bed, and back yard
02-27-17_6-28-55nbspPM.png

Dark Starter 2
Cost: 18507
Lot Size; 20x15
Beds: 1
Baths: 2
Features: 2 Story, Easel, double bed, painting nook, 2 bathrooms (or 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, if you need the room), and back yard
03-02-17_10-15-03nbspPM.png
Post edited by LacedMetal on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your build.
    Dark Starter 1 is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing and spire looks very nice! The brick texture of the exterior gives a great look to the home and the spandrels look nice with the front and porches. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The blue, black and purple colour scheme looks very nice! The floor tiling looks great in the kitchen, living and dining area.! It looks nice how the kitchen cabinets have been placed around the kitchen windows. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, or sitting at the desk table using the computer. The heart teddy looks cute in the bedroom! Sims will enjoy sitting on the bed reading books from the bookshelf . The blue patterned wallpaper looks nice. The shape of the bathroom looks nice! The wall texture gives a great look to the room. The sunken fenced back garden nook is great!
    It is a very nice starter :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for taking the time to look at the build and to write up a response to it. You are a delight :heart:

I've just finished a starter home. Hopefully I'll be able to keep pace of one build a week at least. This week is 2 so far. Woot!

~Enjoy~

Dark Starter 2
    Cost: 18507
    Lot Size; 20x15
    Baths: 2
    Features: 2 Story, Easel, double bed, painting nook, 2 bathrooms (or 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, if you need the room), and back yard
    03-02-17_10-15-03nbspPM.png
  • Options
    The exterior design of Dark Starter 2 is very nice! :)The brick and stone texture of the exterior looks nice together. The type of windows used looks nice. Very nice roof covered front and back porches. The furnishing and layout of the interior looks very nice! The coat shelf is a homely touch in the house . Very nice loft art nook area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there . The red and black colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. The candle on the bedside table is pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice kitchen nooks. The fridge nook looks great! It looks great how the kitchen cabinets have been placed to create the stove nook. The study desk nook beside the door looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting there using a computer or reading a book. Very nice windows dining table area. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst eating their meals.
    It is a very nice starter :)
  • Options
    @rosemow It's going to be fun playing this house to upgrade it into a polished, decorated build.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful to see your showcase, absolutely love the starters especially Dark Starter 1, such a fantastic design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @masajo Very kind of you to take the time to look at my creations, and I am thrilled to hear your feedback on them. Thank you. :heart:
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Very nice, I love the Gothic inspired style on Dark Starter 1!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    New Starter house available. It's been a long hiatus from creating. Such as it is.... looks like photobucket has kicked the bucket and it's time to update images and links so that people can actually see the houses through the forum. WIP.

Raeleigh
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0F644D17BF5811E7894CAEE225736413

Cost: 18,402
    Lot Size: 20x15
    Baths: 1
    Features: Landscaped yard with flowers, pond, and garden area. Wrap around porch. Candle light accents in bedroom and bathroom. Open kitchen with bar. Stained glass window and subtle hologram wallpaper.

00.jpg
  • Options
    The exterior design of Raeleigh is very nice! :) The curved roofing gives a very nice look to the home! The lavender flowers look pretty either sides of the entrance. Very nice wraparound porch. The types of windows and door used in the home look very nice. Very nice pond area in the backyard. The layout of the interior looks very nice! The circles floor rugs are a nice touch in the bedroom.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)