Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    aujineh wrote: »
    So I am wondering if child support is working. I am playing a teen who has three kids for three different men and she is living with her mom whose two other kids are grown up and married living with their wives and kids. So I am anticipating child support since the kids dads are all well off. Instead I get less than $3000 and am charged over $5000 for child support!!! Why is my sim paying child support? And how come she got such a little bit? One of the dads lives in the Spencer-Kim-Lewis house, one lives in the Rasoya's apartment and the other lives in the Lobo apartment. And just so you know - I did not play her and get her all those kids. It was another mod caused that where I forgot to lower the pregnancy chance. So while I was playing the grandma who regularly has her grandkids and other friends over for club meetings she ended up getting involved three separate times.

First of all, I never used child support, so I have no pratical experience with that option.

The following is from the MCCC documentation web site https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_cmd_center#Top

There are two settings for child support:

Computer:MCCC > Money Settings > Pay Child Support Type Default value is "N"
    "Determines if an additional expense will be added to active Household's weekly bill amount for each child they have that does not live on the active lot with them. This includes Teen or less in age. The amount is based on the value of the lot the Sim lives on, just like regular bills. Also, like regular bills, if your Sim has the Frugal trait, they will get a reduction in their child-support amount owed. Valid values are 'A'=All, 'M'=Married Only, 'U'=Unmarried Only or 'N'=None. 'Married Only' will only cause child support earnings or payments to happen if the parent Sims of the child are married. 'Unmarried Only' will only cause child support earnings or payments to happen if the parent Sims of the child are unmarried."

Computer:MCCC Settings > Money Settings > Child Support Percent Default value is "1"
    "Determines the amount billed to a parent per child for child support. This is based on the Sim's total worth which includes lot value plus total funds. An amount between 1 and 1000 percent can be specified. 1% was the original default used by Child Support."

Hope that helps somehow.

Yes I read all that but the point is the family has no children off the lot. All the girl's brothers are adults so why was the family charged child support?
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    aujineh wrote: »
    Yes I read all that but the point is the family has no children off the lot. All the girl's brothers are adults so why was the family charged child support?

As I already said, I didn't use that opton so far, so unfortunately I can't tell you what's going wrong.

Come over to our MCCC Discord server. There are many MCCC users from all over the world and for sure someone of them has an answer for you.

You can also ask Deaderpool, the MCCC creator, directly. He is present there almost every day to answer user questions. Just go to the #MCCC_Support Channel.

https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    I have recently started a whole new game, and now my neighborhoods are empty (besides pre-made EA sims).
    I am using mc command center.
    Is there any way to spee-up population of the worlds?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi Guys,

I have a problem with the attitude of children / teenagers if enabled the children should be able to finish school. Although the setting is Enabled, the message comes that they should go to school.

I'm playing a challenge where my kids are not supposed to go to school for the time being.

I made the settings on my property and restarted the game.

• Options
    Hoppel785 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I have a problem with the attitude of children / teenagers if enabled the children should be able to finish school. Although the setting is Enabled, the message comes that they should go to school.

I'm playing a challenge where my kids are not supposed to go to school for the time being.

Hi @Hoppel785!

Do you use these settings?
    MC Career > Children Quit School
    MC Career > Teens Quit School

• Options
    Hi Guys,

Hi @Hoppel785!

Do you use these settings?
    MC Career > Children Quit School
    MC Career > Teens Quit School

Hi @Bonxie, Thank you for your answer and yes, if enabled teenagers / children will be able to leave school.

But it does not work, because it came the message and it was shown below, that they have to go to school.
  • Options
    brownpeludabrownpeluda Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I'm having trouble with the MC Dresser. I had a problem a while ago where my sims showered with clothes so I just cleaned their bathing outfits and the clothes were gone, no problem. I used 4.0.0. Now, when I do that, their whole body disappears just leaving their heads and feet. I tried resetting them and downloading the newer version but the problem still remains and I'm not sure how to get their bodies back nor do I know why they're disappearing when I clean their bathing outfit. :(
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Hi @Bonxie, Thank you for your answer and yes, if enabled teenagers / children will be able to leave school.

But it does not work, because it came the message and it was shown below, that they have to go to school.

Hi again! Do you know, that this is a kind of two tiered setting.

You enable the general option for teens to quit school from Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Teens Quit School:
    y4mFmXNyMUZlTvbyz5YQIm-i-PnJSI0EA6thtBvUKMYLzz0JjPnw_JIVG5ACk9w2GvmxWMrPkqcvKbZezB4tXZQN-29yxbYgI9iATSHR4ptDDQEteAYkaC7j6jjjuFmsbqxHkIDr_gC_RXrAJIyGUG4zaMK0SVfRzqaRamwvHX8yBgnCOkv8d-49Zv5M2j-nH8TKPTgSCdkefSooD4yCFKIrg?width=405&height=312&cropmode=none

Afterwards you have the function "Quit School" in Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School
    y4mw0QMz9ILkXp2vgI9MSAgxER5v9A2xQhpf0eKeL5wMHPa9a3PweS4k2S0cz6mlK3mj0X3Z2sXh8_VQiyS6b5WQAQNE8o3z-Eq719lq-naC6RbvU26lws0Z8ueMqVJUQyICpG7AIGVA3ublxseIxLSA8yxiH5tB6GScugy40cGxIlNXY-31rJTA2YmqFJJ8xJMThJdMDiwdRtjsTx-_PPhKQ?width=404&height=608&cropmode=none

If you want your sim to leave school, you have to do it by yourself. There is no automatism behind this function.
    Click on Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School looks like this:
    y4mIXF6AASSjH_TNCLJVK_D7RAwapcFpF7yN1oLWNdWE7jRjaM1IBHUQdt7MPBxGo_hcXz0g6s4t-Nf93fGJ9Mk8bpKtOxCk7JlE8lBLyuHk70qBq03m-h6rgsWU7K1ImJGbdpwnqG4-FcMxY_SXQYumzOR8AmrLAmUB4K-ei4j5mmDd-2DzyEBXAxLqcfcz3-Pphh-Ppe63WWj0MV87INQVQ?width=367&height=193&cropmode=none

For a teen, who left school, there is a function to resume school again. Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Resume School
    y4m2cd4Pff4T2WUo1JfAoPt3EpYRbE52alCmWA0N8L38cJXGuz6XyCtNffYzq-IC5fBOQG0HvwbEqk6PxEB_pa01e-y4Zx4RJ4fSo0Nqt5KxXX5HjFDt0JJBe7rscURT0z5xO2qjA4mAz0ZYswZxkSPeG7WKcdCMHrAWXfF2uIF80b1QQPkAmFsnh5V6LlMHV3AIH80l7vwi-lOEQch0NTYZw?width=406&height=608&cropmode=none

Same goes for children.
    Sorry, if you already know this.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm having trouble with the MC Dresser. I had a problem a while ago where my sims showered with clothes so I just cleaned their bathing outfits and the clothes were gone, no problem. I used 4.0.0. Now, when I do that, their whole body disappears just leaving their heads and feet. I tried resetting them and downloading the newer version but the problem still remains and I'm not sure how to get their bodies back nor do I know why they're disappearing when I clean their bathing outfit. :(

I don't think that this issue is related to MCCC. Sounds more like a broken mesh to me. There is a batch fix in S4S for CC not to be used as bathing outfit.

You might try this:
    1. First of all and most important: Make a backup of your game data.
    2. Reset your Sims 4 folder (Instructions can be found here)
    3. Start a new game and test, esp. the shower issue >> everyting should be fine in the vanilla game.
    4. Copy back your save games and CC.
    5. Test again.
    6. If everything works, fix your CC with the S4S batch fix "S4S:Menu Bar > Tools > Batch Fixes > CAS > Disallow CC for shower".
    If you have any questions, please ask.
  • Options

Hi again! Do you know, that this is a kind of two tiered setting.

You enable the general option for teens to quit school from Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Teens Quit School:
    y4mFmXNyMUZlTvbyz5YQIm-i-PnJSI0EA6thtBvUKMYLzz0JjPnw_JIVG5ACk9w2GvmxWMrPkqcvKbZezB4tXZQN-29yxbYgI9iATSHR4ptDDQEteAYkaC7j6jjjuFmsbqxHkIDr_gC_RXrAJIyGUG4zaMK0SVfRzqaRamwvHX8yBgnCOkv8d-49Zv5M2j-nH8TKPTgSCdkefSooD4yCFKIrg?width=405&height=312&cropmode=none

Afterwards you have the function "Quit School" in Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School
    y4mw0QMz9ILkXp2vgI9MSAgxER5v9A2xQhpf0eKeL5wMHPa9a3PweS4k2S0cz6mlK3mj0X3Z2sXh8_VQiyS6b5WQAQNE8o3z-Eq719lq-naC6RbvU26lws0Z8ueMqVJUQyICpG7AIGVA3ublxseIxLSA8yxiH5tB6GScugy40cGxIlNXY-31rJTA2YmqFJJ8xJMThJdMDiwdRtjsTx-_PPhKQ?width=404&height=608&cropmode=none

If you want your sim to leave school, you have to do it by yourself. There is no automatism behind this function.
    Click on Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School looks like this:
    y4mIXF6AASSjH_TNCLJVK_D7RAwapcFpF7yN1oLWNdWE7jRjaM1IBHUQdt7MPBxGo_hcXz0g6s4t-Nf93fGJ9Mk8bpKtOxCk7JlE8lBLyuHk70qBq03m-h6rgsWU7K1ImJGbdpwnqG4-FcMxY_SXQYumzOR8AmrLAmUB4K-ei4j5mmDd-2DzyEBXAxLqcfcz3-Pphh-Ppe63WWj0MV87INQVQ?width=367&height=193&cropmode=none

For a teen, who left school, there is a function to resume school again. Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Resume School
    y4m2cd4Pff4T2WUo1JfAoPt3EpYRbE52alCmWA0N8L38cJXGuz6XyCtNffYzq-IC5fBOQG0HvwbEqk6PxEB_pa01e-y4Zx4RJ4fSo0Nqt5KxXX5HjFDt0JJBe7rscURT0z5xO2qjA4mAz0ZYswZxkSPeG7WKcdCMHrAWXfF2uIF80b1QQPkAmFsnh5V6LlMHV3AIH80l7vwi-lOEQch0NTYZw?width=406&height=608&cropmode=none

Same goes for children.
    Sorry, if you already know this.

Hi @Bonxie I have made the setting on the computer as you have described. But not the attitude at the Sim itself. Thank you for this detailed description.
  • Options
    GondrongGondrong Posts: 2 New Member
    Does the MC Command Center 4.2.0 work with v1.41.38?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Gondrong wrote: »
    Does the MC Command Center 4.2.0 work with v1.41.38?

Is that the latest game version? If so, yes.
  • Options
    @Gondrong Latest game verson is PC 1.41.42.1020 / Mac 1.41.42.1220

MCCC 4.2.0 is also compatible with 1.41.38.
  • Options
    GondrongGondrong Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks for the clarifications!
  • Options
    brownpeludabrownpeluda Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you Bonxie! Everything works now :)
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Sorry, but I'm doing this in a foreign language, English, but this seems to mean we can no longer get MC Command center unless we pay for it. I've used it for ages and can't find another story progression mod for a start. So, when I get a game update and Command center doesn't work, I shall have to stop using it or pay? Or have I gotten this wrong? I've looked at the page and there is an update but you can't get it without paying.

The public version comes out later after the pay version. Did you go to Deaderpool's new site for the Command Center? That's where they are putting up the public version.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    VagueNightmareVagueNightmare Posts: 67 Member
    hi guys im gonna jump in here too! I was wondering how to make MCCC stop moving the original families out of their homes so families like landgraab and stuff like that...I am doing a legacy and i want the original familes to also have their own families that stay on their original lot is that something i can do with MCCC?

also i want to have the possibility for MY played households to have up to 25 people but not other "NPC" sims...i just transplanted all the original families back into the game and deleted families with over 20 sims in a household becase MCCC was just too out of control. also is there a way to limit alien births?? i have purple people running around my town!
    Check out my Speed Builds! [img][/img]6JqfrhK.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    drakharis wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm doing this in a foreign language, English, but this seems to mean we can no longer get MC Command center unless we pay for it. I've used it for ages and can't find another story progression mod for a start. So, when I get a game update and Command center doesn't work, I shall have to stop using it or pay? Or have I gotten this wrong? I've looked at the page and there is an update but you can't get it without paying.

The public version comes out later after the pay version. Did you go to Deaderpool's new site for the Command Center? That's where they are putting up the public version.

Seriously, this is not true.

The release of an offical new version is always to the public - from the very first day on.

As a patron you only get a prerelease of the unfinished and untested draft version. The prerelease is only a WiP and it's always still missing some of the new features, which you will get with the final public release.

There is no real benefit being a patron, at least of being a MCCC patron. But of course I know that there are other "business models" on patreon.
  • Options
    JORO1123JORO1123 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey i want to ask you something, i have MCC mod, but i dont now how to get story progression, on my game. Please tell me settings for get story progression.I search how to get story progression of long time. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm sorry if I have spelling mistakes my English is not very good!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
  • Options
    JORO1123 wrote: »
    Hey i want to ask you something, i have MCC mod, but i dont now how to get story progression, on my game. Please tell me settings for get story progression.I search how to get story progression of long time. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm sorry if I have spelling mistakes my English is not very good!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

You might check the MCCC documentation in general:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?overview#Top

and especially to answer your question, the documentation for MC Population and MC Pregnancy:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_population#Top
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_pregnancy#Top

There is also a FAQ section with a lot of similar questions like yours:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?faq#Top
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    hi guys im gonna jump in here too! I was wondering how to make MCCC stop moving the original families out of their homes so families like landgraab and stuff like that...I am doing a legacy and i want the original familes to also have their own families that stay on their original lot is that something i can do with MCCC?

Check whether Computer:MCCC > MC Population > Moving Settings > Bypass Played Households is enabled.
    If it's enabled all households tagged as "played" in the HH management won't be altered by MCCC.
    y4mwkcOUhxEjfwFLlCw7tjq2ZHadf8hQ5W8stXZ-SGRYR_FCuixcXPcGMOOmJkpAAqCbyrWn602mEqKks98Fa0Hi8kd157HplRRrNpPTrc2cWV3FPBg8AwN3t8ECKphK4d50mejVh8nqUAf3CLxhUwDOhS6f0tJ7nJ-oEE4ufAhCqSXczDOTypQdMR4uQVRSOu2qbk8-xKYC-CZuaRzD5ICsg?width=404&height=336&cropmode=none

also i want to have the possibility for MY played households to have up to 25 people but not other "NPC" sims...i just transplanted all the original families back into the game and deleted families with over 20 sims in a household becase MCCC was just too out of control. also is there a way to limit alien births?? i have purple people running around my town!
    Be careful with HH size bigger than 8. This is not supposed to work by Maxis and the possibility to do was altered by the 1.36 game patch. So there is a chance to loose your household while you play it with an invalid number of sims.
    If you set the MCCC setting Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size to a value between 8 and 25, this is valid for ALL households in your game. There is no differenciation between played and unplayed. You might suggest such a differenciation to the MCCC Creator Deaderpool on Discrod or Patreon. He might consider it if it's feasable in a reasonable way.

To limit Alien abduction change these settings:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Occult > Aliens > Abduction Settings > Abduction Frequency
    Try the value "No Alien Contact" instead of "Normal Alien Contact".
    y4mN12I4YO6HTKn_VIq5le3ivioHX96oL-OK82XCZG2jSileqPA3PE_TrPrKDOOb-3NvczJ9gPdenwsn7Vq-7JfmUUKz7s7K6lM5wrl02ITKZKty3GBsIDNxqc5k-QWxHu2hNh3t920h4x5MfSz3tQu8RyFLvA8_1tA5Mjq-Ha4tL0lQuc5-GS8j7PkZ4CwSdwjzd9clJwCoqoKnKqzUZKqiw?width=405&height=411&cropmode=none
  • Options
    FizzleFoozleFizzleFoozle Posts: 56 Member
    Hi! For some reason the option to allow teen/adult relationships is causing my game to get rid of the romance option for everybody, regardless of age. I don't know what's causing it and I've tried everything, but right now I'm just playing without that option turned on. I'm wondering if there's anything that could be causing it and if there's a way to fix it? I don't have any conflicting mods, I already tested that. Thank you!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello!
    I know this is possible but I am having trouble finding it in game.
    I want my same sex couple (females) to try for a baby. This is possible yes?
    To help: I have in the MC pregnancy options that: opposite and same sex only on the <none> option. I think that means it chooses both?

And one more question. I have for pregnancy and marriages set on bypass active romances enabled. But I have it disabled on played households. Does this mean if my played household is in an active romantic realsionship they will or will not be bypassed as candidates to have kids or get married?

Thanks for the help, if anything is unclear let me know!~
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Hello!
    I know this is possible but I am having trouble finding it in game.
    I want my same sex couple (females) to try for a baby. This is possible yes?
    To help: I have in the MC pregnancy options that: opposite and same sex only on the <none> option. I think that means it chooses both?

And one more question. I have for pregnancy and marriages set on bypass active romances enabled. But I have it disabled on played households. Does this mean if my played household is in an active romantic realsionship they will or will not be bypassed as candidates to have kids or get married?

Thanks for the help, if anything is unclear let me know!~

you can use game options to do it. that might be why your pregnancy settings for mc don't work.

i wish i could help more but thats all i know.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Hi! For some reason the option to allow teen/adult relationships is causing my game to get rid of the romance option for everybody, regardless of age. I don't know what's causing it and I've tried everything, but right now I'm just playing without that option turned on. I'm wondering if there's anything that could be causing it and if there's a way to fix it? I don't have any conflicting mods, I already tested that. Thank you!

Do you have a lastException.txt file in your Sims 4 folder?
    Which other mods do you use except of MCCC?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top