Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    y4mUOgoESMhyGOYWoyA4Jc_RSXM_vWjNavFj-ld87Th0_eplVeMSnkSHESRU_gAH_Zxcbf-RToz7lbH2rQ1IrYpYABpaJ3fBKKEFkpO_vKG925hjz-ap4sLMrGeYktmXzXAv_7cVmEbkVrz7Gj6oxTl_AK3yAGFVYmaAyRJyS2MlmpfhRqTf8dw-ht7y7akqOcgHs6pr8ddZgF7feeRyWoBkA?width=280&height=256&cropmode=none

Fourth MCCC hotfix 3.9.4 for game version PC 1.36.102.1020 / Mac 1.36.102.1220 (patch date 2017/11/09) is out!

Please note @Deaderpools comment:
    Deaderpool wrote:
    All known script errors have been fixed. I'm sure there are still some more out there, but I've fixed all the ones that have been reported to date. Things I've definitely included in this one hotfix are:
    • NPC Pregnancy
    • Testing Cheats setting
    • Deleting Relationships
    There will be ongoing problems with the setting to "Adopt Neglected Child" will continue to cause problems until I get some more serious time to look at it. EA totally changed the way they handle neglected children so I need to see how it works now to figure-out how to fix it. I recommend disabling the setting until then.

@Deaderpool's tumblr site is working again, but download the hotfix still for free from the Patreon site:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-4-15301060

It's for FREE, there is NO NEED to create an account and log in. EVERYBODY has access and can download it.

Stay tuned for more breaking news!

your brave enough to say breaking when thats the 4th fix. lol.

sorry this is after 10 me.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm using MCCC version 3.9.3, and I've had the following two errors:
    [Nov-08-2017 19:39:15]Initializing MC Command Center version: 3.9.3...
    [Nov-08-2017 19:44:02]Initializing Zone Data...
    [Nov-08-2017 20:25:26]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File ".\mc_shared_alarms.py", line 342, in process_alarm
    File ".\mc_pregnancy.py", line 113, in check_for_random_pregnancies
    File ".\mc_pregnancy.py", line 162, in _check_for_random_pregnancies
    AttributeError: type object 'Age' has no attribute 'next_age'

[Nov-08-2017 21:45:31]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File ".\mc_shared_alarms.py", line 356, in process_alarm

I'm not using any custom age lengths, but I am using the part of the mod that generates pregnancy in sims from inactive households. Hopefully, this is helpful. ^_^

I recieved two more of the same next_age errors this session:
    [Nov-09-2017 23:03:39]Initializing MC Command Center version: 3.9.3...
    [Nov-09-2017 23:11:11]Initializing Zone Data...
    [Nov-10-2017 00:14:41]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File ".\mc_shared_alarms.py", line 309, in process_alarm

[Nov-10-2017 01:50:14]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File ".\mc_shared_alarms.py", line 317, in process_alarm

EDIT: Ah, the next update is out. Good timing.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited November 2017
    ATTENTION! MCCC Bug Report

If you have cats and dogs installed you should disable npc marriage in mccc for now by setting it to -100.
    Its currently considering pets as sims and is marrying pets to sims.
    Until its worked out, you probably dont want to use that feature.

Computer:MC Command Center > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment = -100

Many thanks to @esfire for this information.

EDIT: Bug is fixed with MCCC 3.9.5! Plz download and reinstall.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member

If you have cats and dogs installed you should disable npc marriage in mccc for now by setting it to -100.

Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment = -100

To each their own I guess! lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • Options

Computer:MC Command Center > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment = -100

since i just got up what your saying is sims and pets can get married with the bug? just making sure i'm following right.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    since i just got up what your saying is sims and pets can get married with the bug? just making sure i'm following right.

Yeah - seems to be so. But... It's a MCCC bug and it will be patched out with upcoming hotfix 3.9.5.

Secret behind is, that porbably pets are treated like sims by the game code. This is surprising. I thought I've read somewhere that in contradiction to S3 pets will be NO sims in S4.
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Hey guys,

So I normally play with this mod and I just installed cats & dogs. I went and also installed the hotfix 3.9.4 and removed the older MCCC files from my mods folder.

When I open my game, I made sure that mods and script mods are enabled. However when I go into my game file and click on the computer, a sim, etc, there is no sign of MCCC anywhere.

Am I forgetting to do something?

Thanks!!

~K
  • Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    I can just take out mccc for now to play right? I'm about to purchase cats and dogs
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hey guys,

So I normally play with this mod and I just installed cats & dogs. I went and also installed the hotfix 3.9.4 and removed the older MCCC files from my mods folder.

When I open my game, I made sure that mods and script mods are enabled. However when I go into my game file and click on the computer, a sim, etc, there is no sign of MCCC anywhere.

Am I forgetting to do something?

Thanks!!

~K

Did you see the MCCC welcome screen when you entered a lot for the first time?

Try to go through the flow charter to check what's wrong:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    I can just take out mccc for now to play right? I'm about to purchase cats and dogs

First make a backup of your game folder. Backp is always a good idea to have a fall back option.

MCCC version 3.9.4 will work with cats & dogs. Look for updates for your mods. Here is a list of what's reported to be broken and what's already updated.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1

• Options
    its okay if you don't know but was the ui extension updated yet.

between mc and cats and dogs i downloaded more than i got to look at things.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

Yes, the UI Cheats Extension mod has been updated. Thankfully :)
  • Options

yeah my sims are being difficult. lol as in stubborn.

thank you.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    y4mFZBixtfTlvcm7MJtHKsx9NW2_SaQkQUi8A_PzEWiHIkB_qbHAZUcK985-HYaJe3OQcstw7ls1mPorug0IxzsGEOIck2vGCUGcWj46nUFE1LLrKda8aYvFsyExcLfcTHOEMw4Pp3sUgDskNeaxjXSid02iEIebB9XM_WbVVXio17Xs3mBe2GEj-fykCwcLEojiR2XxfLMgtCJ18pr7Px-0A?width=278&height=256&cropmode=none

Next MCCC hotfix 3.9.5 for game version PC 1.36.102.1020 / Mac 1.36.102.1220 (patch date 2017/11/09) is out!

Deaderpool wrote:
    All known script errors have been fixed. I'm sure there are still some more out there, but I've fixed all the ones that have been reported to date.

Things I've definitely included in this hotfix are:
    • Changes for Pets
    • Fix for manual renaming of NPC babies setting
    There will be ongoing problems with the setting to "Adopt Neglected Child" will continue to cause problems until I get some more serious time to look at it. EA totally changed the way they handle neglected children so I need to see how it works now to figure-out how to fix it. I recommend disabling the setting until then.

Killing Sims will not spawn the Reaper or generate an Urn/Gravestone. EA changed this code as well and it will have to be re-analyzed.

This version also fixes the pet marriage bug!

@Deaderpool's tumblr site is working again, but download the hotfix still for free from the Patreon site:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-5-15313487

It's for FREE, there is NO NEED to create an account and log in. EVERYBODY has access and can download it.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member

yeah my sims are being difficult. lol as in stubborn.

thank you.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited November 2017
    Is the whole sims marrying pets thing still an issue with the new hotfix? Just thought I'd ask since I'm about to load up my game and want to know if I still need to adjust that setting or not :)

edit: I fully read the post above which said it does. I really need to properly read things rather than just skimming. Sorry about that!
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Help. I just did the current update and now none of my mods are working. And when I say none I mean not one of them.
    My current sim was pregnant (pre-update) and now (post-update) she's not. She can't even woohoo with her partner who she is engaged to. The baby was fathered by her ex and now it's gone.
    Please help.
    Do I need to remove the mods and download them or are they out of date?
    I have the bundled version where they're all together in one download.
    I don't know what I'm doing. I've never had to update mods before. The only other mods I have are NRAAS and I added it after the updates stopped.
    Please help me figure this out. I really want to keep playing sims 4, but if I'm going to be missing my mods after one update. If not, I'll be putting sims 4 on the shelf and going back to sims 3.
    Thank you
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    KeffersKeffers Posts: 984 Member
    Hey,

What module of MC Command center do I need to edit relationships? I lost all my relationships with the update bug. And how do I do it. I'm stupid. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    Help. I just did the current update and now none of my mods are working. And when I say none I mean not one of them.
    My current sim was pregnant (pre-update) and now (post-update) she's not. She can't even woohoo with her partner who she is engaged to. The baby was fathered by her ex and now it's gone.
    Please help.
    Do I need to remove the mods and download them or are they out of date?
    I have the bundled version where they're all together in one download.
    I don't know what I'm doing. I've never had to update mods before. The only other mods I have are NRAAS and I added it after the updates stopped.
    Please help me figure this out. I really want to keep playing sims 4, but if I'm going to be missing my mods after one update. If not, I'll be putting sims 4 on the shelf and going back to sims 3.
    Thank you

Have a look at the troubleshooting guide, especially at the flow charter. It's really helpful and covers all of the common situations:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Did you recheck the two checkboxes in Game Options/Other to enable CC and script mods? They are unchecked by EA during every patch process.

If you have any question, please ask.
  • Options
    Keffers wrote: »
    Hey,

What module of MC Command center do I need to edit relationships? I lost all my relationships with the update bug. And how do I do it. I'm plum. Thanks

The realationship options as a part of the sims MCCC menue (Sims:MC Command Center > Relationships) are located in the main module.
  • Options
    Chelseadude182Chelseadude182 Posts: 943 Member
    Hello :mrgreen:
    I do not yet own sims 4 cats and dogs. I have my game updated and installed the recent MCC Mods.3.9.0 I extracted the files through 7 zip. Unfortunately the mods are not working :( I also ticked the box in sims menu to allow the mods to be working. I have no other mods besides the MCCC all modules and MC woohoo.
    Please Help.

Thank you
  • Options
    B10HAZARDB10HAZARD Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Chelseadude182 said:
    > Hello :mrgreen:
    > I do not yet own sims 4 cats and dogs. I have my game updated and installed the recent MCC Mods.3.9.0 I extracted the files through 7 zip. Unfortunately the mods are not working :( I also ticked the box in sims menu to allow the mods to be working. I have no other mods besides the MCCC all modules and MC woohoo.
    > Please Help.
    >
    > Thank you

I am still using 3.9.0 it work's (only if you did not update & play offline).
  • Options
    B10HAZARDB10HAZARD Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Chelseadude182 said:
    > I do not yet own sims 4 cats and dogs. I have my game updated and installed the recent MCC Mods.3.9.0 I extracted the files through 7 zip. Unfortunately the mods are not working :( I also ticked the box in sims menu to allow the mods to be working. I have no other mods besides the MCCC all modules and MC woohoo.
    > Please Help.
    >
    > Thank you

Forgot to say- You need Mccc version 3.9.5
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Hello :mrgreen:
    I do not yet own sims 4 cats and dogs. I have my game updated and installed the recent MCC Mods.3.9.0 I extracted the files through 7 zip. Unfortunately the mods are not working :( I also ticked the box in sims menu to allow the mods to be working. I have no other mods besides the MCCC all modules and MC woohoo.
    Please Help.

Thank you
    B10HAZARD wrote: »
    > @Chelseadude182 said:
    > Please Help.
    >
    > Thank you

I am still using 3.9.0 it work's (only if you did not update & play offline).

The mod was broken by the big update patch last week so it won't matter if you have Cats & Dogs, you still need to update to the newest one which is hotfix 5, linked above.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    @Chelseadude182 if you updated on Tuesday, that version of MCCC is now broken so you'll need to read the quote below and download the hot fix. Be aware DP is still updating his hot fixes right now because Tuesday's patch basically recoded the entire game and broke a lot of mods and cc.

y4mFZBixtfTlvcm7MJtHKsx9NW2_SaQkQUi8A_PzEWiHIkB_qbHAZUcK985-HYaJe3OQcstw7ls1mPorug0IxzsGEOIck2vGCUGcWj46nUFE1LLrKda8aYvFsyExcLfcTHOEMw4Pp3sUgDskNeaxjXSid02iEIebB9XM_WbVVXio17Xs3mBe2GEj-fykCwcLEojiR2XxfLMgtCJ18pr7Px-0A?width=278&height=256&cropmode=none

Next MCCC hotfix 3.9.5 for game version PC 1.36.102.1020 / Mac 1.36.102.1220 (patch date 2017/11/09) is out!

Deaderpool wrote:
    All known script errors have been fixed. I'm sure there are still some more out there, but I've fixed all the ones that have been reported to date.

Things I've definitely included in this hotfix are:
    • Changes for Pets
    • Fix for manual renaming of NPC babies setting

Killing Sims will not spawn the Reaper or generate an Urn/Gravestone. EA changed this code as well and it will have to be re-analyzed.

This version also fixes the pet marriage bug!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-5-15313487

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top