Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's start discussing Witches

PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Edit: I've just realised there is a much much older thread discussing this too. Here is the link to it:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/680765/witches-in-sims-4/p1
With all those ideas from both threads, the witches gamepack ought to be awesome :)

One of the Simgurus said that they used a lot of player ideas and wishes to create the Vampires Gamepack. So they really did read the billions of threads in this forum section. And my most recent shower thought from today is this one:

What if we started talking about witches now, so the developers have more ideas to add when they start developing?

While it's not known if Witches will be the next supernatural GP, I personally think that it's going to be done at some point. And by then we'll have a ton of ideas ready to give away, at least if this and similar discussions for other supernaturals do well.

So! WITCHES! <---- that's the topic :P

Here are my own thoughts about what witch things we should have:

- Witches should have powers. It's such a nice thing with vampires that other supernaturals really deserve to get them too.

- Transformations. Witches of a medium/high level could transform human Sims into any other creature and the other way around: aliens (if GTW is installed), animals (if Pets is installed), vampires (if that GP is installed) and so on. Even ghosts should be an available choice. Maybe the transformation spell should have several levels like it's done with some vampire powers, and each level is another creature. The very last level allows transformation from something else into a human Sim.
Alternatively (if transformation isn't divided into different levels), humanization could be a seperate ability that only a top level witch can acquire.

- For Pets owners: Witches could choose one or more pet companions who are absolutely submissive to them. Such a companion pet would be able to get certain magic abilities and even basic spells from their witch. And if small enough the pet can sit on the witch's shoulder and be transported that way. Companion pets should totally not be excluded from the Humanization spell either so we can ultimately turn them into a normal Sim.

- Potions are necessary of course. I mean, which witch doesn't know how to make potions?
If a Potion Brewing skill exists, then it could be combined with some other skills too. So depending on what other skills the witch knows, they can create special potions. Like a charisma potion that's only brewable with some level in Potion Brewing and level 10 Charisma.

And if you see this sentence here, then you should also add some idea to this thread. I'm not sure if I should create an ongoing list for all suggestions though... I think I'll do. I tried but it's impossible to keep up. It's epic how much support this topic gets! :D
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited March 2017
    This is where the suggestion list will go. is. was - now it's just a summary of the post above, including only my own ideas.

- witches should have magic powers similarly to the vampire powers
    - one power should be "transformation" between lifestates, another highest-level-power "humanization" to turn supernaturals or pets into normal Sims
    - if you also have the Pets pack, then you can have pets as companions. They sit on your witch's shoulder if small enough and can even learn basic magic abilities (some of which could be unique to pets, as an incentive to get a companion)
    - witches should be able to make potions, ideally with a brewing skill attached to it

Okay, I don't think it's humanly possible to keep up with all of this. So I won't even promise to make this list anymore :D
    Post edited by Pancakesandwich on
  • Options
    McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    Witches being able to 'Go Here on Broom' similar to 'Go Here as Bat' :smiley: or they could do something similar to Floo Powder or Apparition from Harry Potter

And I agree - brewing skill is a must!
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2017
    No, here Witches Sorcerers is the new Topic.

I really don't want to degrade my character down to something as low as a witch, or wizard. Mage possibly, Druid okay, But he's a Sorcerer first.
    In my Belief, and according to some modern lore, Sorcerers are the more powerful practitioners of magic to ever exist.
    That to my understanding, a Sorcerer could be a witch, but a witch could never achieve nor match the power of a sorcerer.
    I believe it's time for this changed because the Sims 3 Witches already hindered my play style... won't let that happen again.

Now... this is going to be long Luckily I learned about Spoilers!

the Arcane Trait
    the Arcane trait is like the Vampiric trait, or Alien Trait.
    It's the trait that makes the a Human, greater than Human, they have the ability to do magic. it's genetic and remotely dominant, as is most supernatural genes over Human, Arcane is Recessive to Lycan Genes. I need this to be true.

after you create your Sorcerer in CAS or use Cheats: traits.equip_trait Arcane
    your sim will get the an Alteration to the UI, and their Needs will be changes

Needs 1 out of 3 factions in your success in magic, Particularly Energy.
    Like Vampires, Sorcerers will have an Extended Energy Bar (Preferably Red Not blue, nor purple, or just keep it green.)
    no other Need will be cut from the Needs panel.
    I honestly feel they cut bladder from vampires, because the need bar was an awkward fit in the change of the Needs panel.

Spell Books and Talismans/Conduits.
    Also Add to the UI will be a Spell book.

The Spell book will contain 10 chapters on Magic
    Note: The Chapters are non Linear in the sense you don't need to unlock chapter 2 to get to chapter 3
    and you can highlight parts of the chapter to learn certain magic. for instance in Chapter 5 you can pull one element or all 5 if you want to.

Chapter I • Arcane Introduction - All Sorcerers start at chapter one, gives the sim and the player and Idea of who they are and what they can do.
    Chapter II • Two Sides of the Same Coin - Study of Light and Dark Magic
    Chapter III • Potions and Curses
    Chapter IV • Enchanting
    Chapter V • The Elements - Fire, Water, Earth and Air, and the most illusive of all Spirit.
    Chapter VI • Transportation
    Chapter VII • Summoning and Conjuring - Summon people too your side, Conjure Objects.
    Chapter VIII • Transformation - Glamour "Changing your look... radically... and turning sims into different Creatures.
    Chapter IX • Blood Magic - family magic that allows you to get really detailed in your spells, placing blood locks makes it so only a family member, can undo or figure out your spells.
    Chapter X • Forbidden Magic - spells that could be crossing the line... No, not the insignificant T-rating line, but the line requires your best judgement, this is Magic that comes with a real price... like Necromancy, Time Travel, stealing the hearts of men and forcing your will over theirs... literally.

Similar to Vampire Strengths and weaknesses.
    except no weakness... the only weaknesses a sorcerer has is their Line of Sight, If you blind them or the loose focus on their gaze, they their spell would be disrupted.

The Book of Spells, not only Built into the UI but it's also an Object each Sorcerer has one in their personal inventory.

Spell Books are only one of Four Conduits, or Talismans if you will. These magical objects are designed to store, harness and protect your power as you use them. the Object your sim uses the most, becomes your sim's main conduit. or you can set a permanent choice yourself.

Spell Books - study spells, and take what you want

Wands/Staves - I wanted this magical object to be more respected, in the past, it didn't feel that way... Wands are suppose to be powerful tools to help a magic user achieve spells that they couldn't achieve on their own and help cast spells that drain a lot of their energy.
    Precaution: for those who wish to use wands for every spell. If for some reason you wish to stop using the wand, you will notice a drastic difference in your power. because in a way you've abused the wand like a training wheels. so the price of that is that your power will be weaker until you get use to hand magic.

Cauldrons - the Crafting table of Potions and curses, You will need to find the ingredients to make said potions curses that are added to your spell book upon discovery.

Brooms - I don't intend on using this but, if you prefer to fly, you have to buy a broom and enchant it to fly yourself thus making it a personal conduit.

Magic Mirrors - Mirrors enchanted by the Sorcerer and imbued with their power, thus making it enchanted. (Your sim can enchant any mirror base game mirrors too)

Note: It's in the Player's best interest to store their sims Main Conduit Somewhere Safe. when a Hunter figures out, or a Power hungry tyrant wants to destroy/acquire Magic, they eventually identify your talisman, and can be destroyed.

As well as be used by someone and they can absorb your power. and use it against you... so if you are a Human and you want magic, without cheats, the only way to become a Sorcerer, is to study Arcane lore, and Study the Sorcerer learn what is their talisman.

If the talisman is destroyed your Arcane abilities will be severed making you human... unless you have a Sim in town who has Studied the Elements chapter "Spirit Section" they could potentially fix the connection to your Arcane trait.

Like I said Success with Magic relies on 3 things

Energy, Emotions and Time

Using magic will cost your sim's energy, just sleep, nap, rest and drink Energy drinks, will help.

Emotions play big role.

The best Emotions to be in when doing magic should be:
    Focused
    Energized
    Inspired
    Confident

happy, fine, are okay

the emotions that are 50/50:
    Playful
    Flirty

Worst Emotions that grant absolute failure and weakness:
    Dazed
    Depressed
    Tense
    Embarrassed
    Uncomfortable

Anger Fits Into a weird category... if you use magic while angry you will be at your most powerful, but also you'll be reckless. leaving room for error and failure. and you'll hurt the ones you love... more importantly yourself.

As for time, You will always have to practice magic, just because you reached level 10 in a skill doesn't mean you're permanently powerful... magic is power, a form of energy, although it can't be fully destroyed it can dissipate. so it's in your best interest to keep practicing. this way if you decide to put your sim on a "no magic for a week" you'll notice their power is weaker after a week.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Witches should be able to unlock a perk that allows them to cast spells with their hands and have spells fail less often like sims 3.

Witches should be able to temporarily turn sims
    Into frogs. They'd look just like the base game frogs, however you can't sell them or put them in your inventory, after a while they turn back. I'd much rather prefer a unique frog that bounces around, but I'd assume that would be time consuming.

Astral Projection allows them to travel to any hidden lot without the need to unlock it.

I want witch duels like vampire duels, I want there to be a friendly and unfriendly version. The unfriendly version has a small chance of turning the losing sim into stone and killing them, just like in the sim 3's trailer, but weirdly not an actual gameplay thing.

I REALLY want tempus interruptus back which was a sims 2 spell that froze time and everyone around that wasn't a witch, familiar or ghost. Ghosts in the sims 2 are actually immune to witch spells, I think it'd be cool if they kept that.

Most importantly, I want interactions with Vampires and other supernaturals.
    Vampires will find a witch's blood to be amazing since it's filled with magic, a witch's blood not only fills thirst, but vampiric energy too. Same goes for fairies.

In return, maybe if a vampire restores life essence to a witch, the witch's spells are stronger?

I just want interactions.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    And to add some points to the already named points here, which all really good!

* The witches should be able to have a dark side as well, like Elpheba from Wicked where the skin color becomes green or make her look evil!

* Witches and any other Super Natural that is being worked on and released for us to play with should have powers and weaknesses that compliment or disrupt the other Super Naturals. (For example a good witch could help a vampire with a spell or magic object in their inventory or even earrings, braces etc. to go out during daylight, that means the vampire does not need to spend his points on that power perk any longer and can save for something else. While an evil witch should be able to destroy magic objects and make any super natural weaker in some form! A powerful witch can act as a Vampire hunter for example and have more than just the cure)

* Same goes for werewolfs, if we should get them as well, vampires and werewolfs should have a natural hate against each other, should be able to have a new form of fight or duel.

* As far as the witches go, I believe any Super Natural from now on should somehow add to the already existing Super Natural creatures, this way the whole gameplay along with all of them will become much more immersive! Just take the series Vampire Diaries and The Originals, the witches may go out of their way and help an evil vampire with spells etc. Also a witch could be able to create hybrids, such as Klaus Michaelson who is half Vampire and half werewolf!
  • Options
    ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    Have to disagree on the Sorcerer thing, but that's just a matter of opinion. I want Witches! I wouldn't mind a gamepack that covers Wizards, Witches, and Sorcerers that all had similar abilities, with slight differences between them. Then there's Warlocks too... ugh it can get out of hand.

COVENS should be a thing, possibly tied to clubs, but Witches who get together in a group should be able to perform some rituals or whatnot when together. Perhaps to create something, or to give them a lengthy boost in magic/emotion/etc.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I loved performing seances in My Sims. Should definitely make a return in the Sims 4 with witches (or whatever magical creature). A seance, however, might be cooler with zombies, but ghosts will do.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Perhaps a kind of club that revolves around magic?

Duelling - all supernatrual creatures should be able to duel with each other.

Maybe one weakness could be water - like washing gives them damage or a negative moodlet and they have to stay clean in incrememnts rather than bathing, swimming or showering.

I agree with transformations, but they should be temporary.

There should be some kind of 'Good With Animals' trait or power.

Perhaps they could summon demons - like they can summon good imps to help with housework, but if it goes wrong they summon gremlins who break things.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    All transformation spells and curses can be Permanent

For example sleeping curse sim can be woken by the person who has high relationships with them, if the player kills off all sims who had a relationship with the sim in a sleeping curse, then the sim shall never wake.

No more spells wearing off

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Some tie-ins to Herbalism would be neat, I think. Or just make an entirely new skill called something like "Alchemy." This skill would focus on brewing things, sort of like Herbalism, but be a lot of potions that have various magical effects, such as on Age.

Duels, friendly and enemy, for sure.

And lots and lots of spells. Cast a spell on a dirty surface and watch it clean itself. Freeze someone in place. Command other sims to do various things, like with vampire powers. Spells that start magical fires, spells that put out magical fires. Spells that drench someone in water (and clean them a bit in the process lol). Spells and/or potions that turn the clock backward or forward on Age. Protection wards that guard a home from other supernaturals, or from non-supernaturals.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »

I really don't want to degrade my character down to something as low as a witch, or wizard. Mage possibly, Druid okay, But he's a Sorcerer first.
    In my Belief, and according to some modern lore, Sorcerers are the more powerful practitioners of magic to ever exist.
    That to my understanding, a Sorcerer could be a witch, but a witch could never achieve nor match the power of a sorcerer.

I have to agree here. I think Sorceress (I'm female lol) would be more of a addition than a witch. Sorceress are, in my book, more powerful than a witch.

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I love everyone's ideas!

I feel that they should drop the theme of "witches" and expand it to something more general like "spellcaster" or "magic user". Then we could have a variety of Casters that we could make. Perhaps the type of Magic User would determine the power path. We could choose to play witches, wizards, voodoo priests, sorcerers, hedge mages, necromancers, alchemists, etc. Why not have it all? They could have certain default powers be exclusive to each category, and then have a selection of spells that we could buy (like the vampire pack) to customize our Casters. Sims should be able to become a Castor through studies, enchantment, or apprenticeship, as well as be created in CAS.

I also feel that some of the powers should include raising the dead, for both bringing sims back to life and also creating zombies. I'd personally love a mummification ritual too, so we could have mummies back, and perhaps a way to create golems and creatures like Frankenstein's Monster (which would have been great with careers in Get To Work, but wasn't included.)

Potions are a must, and I'd like to have elixirs that transform sims as well, not just into frogs and such, but also in a Jekyll and Hyde way, maybe giving them a dark form similar to a vampire, that maybe tweaks their behavior somehow. Various potions should also be able to cure vampires and be learned without vampire lore, and perhaps give some skill boosts and freeze need decay for a time, among other things.

I'd like to see various tools for different Casters too, like wands and cauldrons, staffs and scepters, bones, tarot, candles, tomes, etc., and also a way to purchase the ability to cast using just their hands.

I'd like to see wards that work like lot traits that prevent supernaturals from entering homes, brooms that can be enchanted to clean, and spells that conjure meals and repair things.

Honestly, there is so much infinite potential when magic is involved that I feel it's too big for just a game pack. But maybe we could have an expansion that is like two game packs put together, and we could have the other supernaturals that I mentioned, plus a cool new full map with bayous, castles, and weird places, and a bunch of new build/buy stuff. It could be an expansion in which magic in general is the main theme. (Kind of like Makin Magic)

P.S. Familiars! Both animal and undead (zombies) and new travel powers on brooms, teleport, and elements.

ALL OF THE MAGIC! <3

#Team Occult
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    well let's face it, if the "witches" should be anything like the vampires, then they also will come with a power/weakness table! That means normal witches could become anything, like grand Master Vampires etc. They could then also be called differently! Like Sorcerer etc. I think this would be the best, maybe they could also create a spell tree, that means if you decide to become a higher ranked "..." whatever, you go to the second branch or you stay on the normal witch branch and just level these powers! :)
  • Options
    ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    @LiELF YAAAAAASSSS!!!
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • Options

I have to agree here. I think Sorceress (I'm female lol) would be more of a addition than a witch. Sorceress are, in my book, more powerful than a witch.

Thank You! and just the title itself "Sorcerer" "Sorceress" to me it sounds much more elegant grand. then I hear "witch" or "wizard" it doesn't give me goosebumps the way Sorcerer does.
    LiELF wrote: »
    I love everyone's ideas!

I feel that they should drop the theme of "witches" and expand it to something more general like "spellcaster" or "magic user". Then we could have a variety of Casters that we could make. Perhaps the type of Magic User would determine the power path. We could choose to play witches, wizards, voodoo priests, sorcerers, hedge mages, necromancers, alchemists, etc. Why not have it all? They could have certain default powers be exclusive to each category, and then have a selection of spells that we could buy (like the vampire pack) to customize our Casters. Sims should be able to become a Castor through studies, enchantment, or apprenticeship, as well as be created in CAS.

I also feel that some of the powers should include raising the dead, for both bringing sims back to life and also creating zombies. I'd personally love a mummification ritual too, so we could have mummies back, and perhaps a way to create golems and creatures like Frankenstein's Monster (which would have been great with careers in Get To Work, but wasn't included.)

Potions are a must, and I'd like to have elixirs that transform sims as well, not just into frogs and such, but also in a Jekyll and Hyde way, maybe giving them a dark form similar to a vampire, that maybe tweaks their behavior somehow. Various potions should also be able to cure vampires and be learned without vampire lore, and perhaps give some skill boosts and freeze need decay for a time, among other things.

I'd like to see various tools for different Casters too, like wands and cauldrons, staffs and scepters, bones, tarot, candles, tomes, etc., and also a way to purchase the ability to cast using just their hands.

I'd like to see wards that work like lot traits that prevent supernaturals from entering homes, brooms that can be enchanted to clean, and spells that conjure meals and repair things.

Honestly, there is so much infinite potential when magic is involved that I feel it's too big for just a game pack. But maybe we could have an expansion that is like two game packs put together, and we could have the other supernaturals that I mentioned, plus a cool new full map with bayous, castles, and weird places, and a bunch of new build/buy stuff. It could be an expansion in which magic in general is the main theme. (Kind of like Makin Magic)

P.S. Familiars! Both animal and undead (zombies) and new travel powers on brooms, teleport, and elements.

ALL OF THE MAGIC! <3

this is the only part I disagree with to the 10000000000000th percentile.
    hand magic should be default way to cast magic, the player must buy, collect magical objects to cast magic otherwise.

Magic Hands must die with the sims 3, or Be a default ability I'm NOT Cheating reward points for such a ability again.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'll just grab some popcorn and read this thread and hope the devs read it too.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member

Thank You! and just the title itself "Sorcerer" "Sorceress" to me it sounds much more elegant grand. then I hear "witch" or "wizard" it doesn't give me goosebumps the way Sorcerer does.
    LiELF wrote: »
    I love everyone's ideas!

ALL OF THE MAGIC! <3

this is the only part I disagree with to the 10000000000000th percentile.
    hand magic should be default way to cast magic, the player must buy, collect magical objects to cast magic otherwise.

Magic Hands must die with the sims 3, or Be a default ability I'm NOT Cheating reward points for such a ability again.

I'm fine with that, too. In fact, it might be cool if hands were the default, but if your caster used an implement, it would give some kind of bonus, like increase the spell power or duration, or cost less magical energy. Magical tool could even be one of the things to spend points on in order to get the benefits.

I'd like it either way. I'm not that picky with Magic Users. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Maybe three types of magic - Good, Evil and Neutral. So Good witches can cast spells that emphasis the positive emotions, but they can also kill you laughing... while Evil witches can make you so angry or sad that you die. Neutral witches could cast all emotion spells but can't kill with any of them.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    And to add some points to the already named points here, which all really good!

* The witches should be able to have a dark side as well, like Elpheba from Wicked where the skin color becomes green or make her look evil!

* Witches and any other Super Natural that is being worked on and released for us to play with should have powers and weaknesses that compliment or disrupt the other Super Naturals. (For example a good witch could help a vampire with a spell or magic object in their inventory or even earrings, braces etc. to go out during daylight, that means the vampire does not need to spend his points on that power perk any longer and can save for something else. While an evil witch should be able to destroy magic objects and make any super natural weaker in some form! A powerful witch can act as a Vampire hunter for example and have more than just the cure)

* Same goes for werewolfs, if we should get them as well, vampires and werewolfs should have a natural hate against each other, should be able to have a new form of fight or duel.

* As far as the witches go, I believe any Super Natural from now on should somehow add to the already existing Super Natural creatures, this way the whole gameplay along with all of them will become much more immersive! Just take the series Vampire Diaries and The Originals, the witches may go out of their way and help an evil vampire with spells etc. Also a witch could be able to create hybrids, such as Klaus Michaelson who is half Vampire and half werewolf!

can we not call it a dark side though?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I have no problem with spells and curses being "good, neutral or evil" but I do not want my sim boxed into a label of good, neutral or evil. Maybe my sim goes around creating small flower patches everywhere but also throws a lightning bolt now and again when needed. I want my witch to be as flexible as they have made vampires to be. Leveling up, attaining new spells and curses as they grow. I don't want my witch to "forget" spells and need to restudy a spell book, however I have no problem with them rereading spells to improve or level higher.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Here's what I think should definitely be included:

- witchy outfits, furniture and building styles (naturally)
    - a separate neighbourhood for witches like in TS1
    - magic as a new skill
    - inherited magic should already manifest itself in children, not only teens, but of course their arsenal of spells could/should be limited
    - magic-related jobs (preferably active ones)
    - spectral cats (or different animals, as others have suggested)
    - duels
    - groups and/or covens

I also want emotions to influence a witch's powers, but I currently have two conflicting ideas about that:
    1) The success or even the possibility of a specific spell depends on emotions. Love spells are more likely to succeed when the witch is in a flirty mood, anger gives a witch the power to cast devastating spells, happiness increases the success rate of positive spells, etc.
    Or:
    2) The best emotion for doing magic depends on the individual witch's personality and has to be found out while playing. A childish or playful witch is best at casting whatever spell when she's in a playful mood, an unfriendly witch needs to be angry to perform well, etc.

I think the first one makes be a tad more sense and creates less conflict from a technical point of view.

There's another thing, but I'm not sure if I really want this or not: Various magic alignments, and I don't mean simply "good" and "evil" like in TS2. There could be some basic spells for all witches, but at some point in their magic studies, they might want to choose an alignment and learn and cast spells specifically related to that. Some ideas for alignments: Death magic, nature, love, mischief, world peace, time, etc. This could provide varied gameplay and ensure that not every witch is the same, but it also limits a single witch's power at the same time, so I think I would only want it if witches could choose to have several alignments at once and not just one. It would take a lot of time to master them all, of course.
  • Options
    HeidrHeidr Posts: 148 Member
    In my opinion, witches should have tiers like vampire too. Then perhaps, the duel should be more intense and focus on abilities instead of just a random pew pew and sparkle sparkle. They need elements, they need special power, they need to be unique and they need to be somewhat making a huge impact to the non-magical sim. Also, if they want to make something like sims 3 witches where they can be backfired and die from it, they should make something equal with that for victim.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I just hope Duels or fights with any supernatural will be able to use the multitasking system

Like sims don't have to stand in one place and throw spells back and forth

my hope is that sims will evade, and keep a distance. occasionally getting physical.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    TraarjoTraarjo Posts: 65 Member
    They should be able to have unlockable skills, like vampires. And they should be able to choose if they perform magic with a wand or by hand. (more powerful witches could unlock "magic by hand"
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited March 2017
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'll just grab some popcorn and read this thread and hope the devs read it too.

Ikr diggin this thread. Imma perform brujas on the gurus bewitchin them here :star:

Also bookmarked <3
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top