Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(S3) Dew Bachelorette Challenge + CASTING CALL

SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
Hi guys, I wanted to start a bachelorette challenge for my heiress. This is my first bachelorette/bachelor challenge using sims other than my own, so I'm a bit nervous, but I've read a lot of other people's stories so hopefully I'll make something entertaining.

I made a blog to post the challenge here. You can click on the links there to meet the bachelorette and the island/house the challenge is taking place in.

I'm looking for around 18 young adult, male sims. If I can't get enough then I'll have to make up the difference with my own sims. You can submit multiple sims!

Some things to note:
  • I have all EPs and most SPs.
  • I am competely ok with CC on your sims, but please don't make them CC heavy.
  • Please send your sims as a .sim file. You can upload them here (or wherever you want), and private message me the url it gives you. Sim files can be found in your SavedSims directory.
  • If there's CC, please link me to where the CC can be downloaded. I'll try my best to get whatever is needed to make your sim look like... your sim.
  • Please make them wear EA clothing.
  • Post a few in game pics of your sim with your message or right here.
  • Include a brief background + occupation here or in msg, of your sim, so we can get to know his personality. I will be posting whatever you write as background onto The Contestants section, so you might want to write in first person (write as your sim), but it's up to you.
*I really prefer .sim files but if for some reason you can't provide that, and your sim is CC-free, you can upload it to the exchange. If he has CC I will only accept .sim files.

How this will work is that every couple of sim days, there will be a new challenge. The contestants that do the best will get extra chances to socialize with Eli, and the worst contestants will be subject to elimination based on relationship scores.
kwdT9wX.gif
Post edited by Sunnyyesjams on

Comments

• Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    I'd love to help your heiress find love! Lol! I'll hopefully post later today or this weekend.
  • Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    Whoops! Sorry I can't post :( I now longer play Sims3
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'll think about it. I'm still actively participating in two other challenges with one of them being updated frequently, but I do enjoy creating male sims. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Would it be okay if I made a sim of Middle Eastern descent? Most of the sims I make are white, black, or Hispanic American, European, or Asian. I want to try something different.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh

Yes, I love diverse sims! I don't think this will take a lot of your time though, the sims will do everything on their own. I won't do anything except mandate the challenges itself.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    Okay :) I actually just exited Sims 3, and it runs so slow on my laptop, but I think I can come up with something within the next few days or so.

• Options
    @icmnfrsh Ok thanks :). I still have some stuff to prepare so take your time.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    @Sunnyyesjams Do you have all the EPs?

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Ibrahim Mahmoud

Traits: Flirty, Animal Lover, Snob, Absent-Minded, Party Animal

Download Here

Screenshot_251.jpg
    Hi! I'm Ibrahim. You can call me Abe if you want. My parents immigrated before I was born, and I grew up in Bridgeport, so I'm a city boy by heart. Now what do I say about myself?

Well, some people say I'm a shameless flirt. Others say I'm the life of the party. And I guess that's true to some extent. But the thing is, I've never been in a serious relationship. I've hooked up with a lot of women, but none of those ever went very far. I think it's because I'm interested in the finer things in life, and I've yet to meet a really fine lady whom I can imagine spending the rest of my life with. A life filled with passion, liveliness, and luxury.

I feel like there's something else I want to say. Hmm....

Oh right! I work as a journalist, and I travel the world covering stories from every corner. One perk is that this lets me sample some of the best nectars in faraway lands. I love juice myself, but I'm a nectar aficionado in particular. I hope to have the largest collection of the best bottles someday. That'll make for a rocking party!

I also grew up with a lot of pets. I'm very fond of animals that way. I was hoping to adopt a few someday, just as soon as I manage to keep them away from my nectar supply.

Screenshot_249.jpg
    Screenshot_250.jpg

• Options
    @icmnfrsh Thanks :) Yes I do have all eps. I have default replacments in my game so he may look a bit different though, I hope that's ok. I think he still looks great.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, it's fine. I think it would look weird if his looks aren't uniform with your own sims anyway. :)

• Options
    Bumpity. I just wanted to see what everyone else will make. :)

• Options
    Yeah it seems like getting sims are hard. I got a few from a friend but hopefully I'll see more submissions soon.
    kwdT9wX.gif