Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm so bored.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is a boring one cuz I'm so done with my day today :D :
    What song are you listening to now? Or what you wish you were if you aren't already?

https://youtu.be/0zSjTWAJ_NY

I didn't know this was a thing. XD

I thought you watched the Livestream?

I heard the gurus singing the original song but I don't think I heard it in the game audio...?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    What song are you listening to now? Or what you wish you were if you aren't already?

I heard the gurus singing the original song but I don't think I heard it in the game audio...?

They did.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

They did.

Yeah, but I didn't know there will be a Simlish version of it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

They did.

They played it during the Livestream.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

They did.

They played it during the Livestream.

Oh, I must have no heard that. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I want to keep playing seasons but it's 11:30... :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    I want to keep playing seasons but it's 11:30... :confounded:
    yeah, we should all go to sleep

It's Sat night-- keep going*.
    *as long as you're responsible and keep it within reason
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Smell the air. What do you smell?

Um, maybe a bit of french fries cuz I just ate those. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Depression Nothing.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My cold makes it hard to smell anything :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh well, get better soon.
    Today's Q Q is:

Depression Nothing.

-.-
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Depression Nothing.

-.-

Oh hush.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Soap. I got soap on my nightie last night and I forgot and decided to rewear it tonight. I'm too lazy to get a clean one, so I'm just smelling dish soap.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Depression Nothing.

-.-

Thanks
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheHavocadoTheHavocado Posts: 607 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Freedom
    Me, when triggered:
    CPwGluP.gif
    "All this negativity doesn't add up."
  • Options
    My mom told me her friends at the post office gave us some pudding and chocolate (after we gave them our cookies).

Me: Oh, that's nice.
    Mom: Yeah, but the chocolate has almond in them.
    Me: That's okay. I'll eat the pudding then.
    Mom: It's mango pudding...
    Me:
    14b.gif

:joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited June 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

My hair, I just washed it
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The faint remnants of what I cooked last night for supper, which was a little piece of fish.
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    Ugh I’m so bored of and done with everything. Nothing bad has happened, it’s just the same old stuff and now I’m so tired of it. Haven’t talked to anyone outside of work for almost a month, and I haven’t gone out of my house besides work either :l. I have no idea why I feel this way. I’m just so bored that I hardly feel like doing anything lately. I think I might take a vacation.

Also I’ll be seeing my parents next week and then I’ll look for the disc. I tried asking them over the phone but they have no idea what I’m talking about so I have to go there myself lol. I haven’t done it because they don‘t live close (I’m in NY, they’re in IL). Going to be an 18 hour train ride or so. Guess that could sort of be my vacation.
  • Options
    Astreon wrote: »
    Ugh I’m so bored of and done with everything. Nothing bad has happened, it’s just the same old stuff and now I’m so tired of it. Haven’t talked to anyone outside of work for almost a month, and I haven’t gone out of my house besides work either :l. I have no idea why I feel this way. I’m just so bored that I hardly feel like doing anything lately. I think I might take a vacation.

Also I’ll be seeing my parents next week and then I’ll look for the disc. I tried asking them over the phone but they have no idea what I’m talking about so I have to go there myself lol. I haven’t done it because they don‘t live close (I’m in NY, they’re in IL). Going to be an 18 hour train ride or so. Guess that could sort of be my vacation.

I hope you have a good time then. I like travelling by train. As opposed to roadtrips, anyways. Gods know I have enough of them, yuck.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yeah, just do something different! It's good that you're seeing your parents next week. You will finally get to get out and 'travel' and just breathe some nice fresh air (rather than your boring commute to work). :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited June 2018

I hope you have a good time then. I like travelling by train. As opposed to roadtrips, anyways. Gods know I have enough of them, yuck.

Saaaame. For some reason I get carsick very easily, but I’m always completely fine in boats, planes, buses, or any other type of transportation. I feel it has something to do when I was young and my dad would always have a car freshener, and it always made me noxious. I can’t stand those strong smells. But now even w/o those I still usually feel kind of dizzy.

Yeah, just do something different! It's good that you're seeing your parents next week. You will finally get to get out and 'travel' and just breathe some nice fresh air (rather than your boring commute to work). :)

I’m editing on my phone so hopefully I don’t mess up the quotes. Anyway yea, I really needa go somewhere far. I’ve been wanting to go back to Japan for a bit but have no money for it atm. I miss that place ):
  • Options

Saaaame. For some reason I get carsick very easily, but I’m always completely fine in boats, planes, buses, or any other type of transportation. I feel it has something to do when I was young and my dad would always have a car freshener, and it always made me noxious. I can’t stand those strong smells. But now even w/o those I still usually feel kind of dizzy.

I only get carsick when I'm hungry or on a twisty mountain road. I've never been on a boat, plane, or bus. But I probably wouldn't mind them so much.

Train stations are no fun though, especially when they are blasting the news and you are required to sit right next to your bag at all times.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Coffee! :yum: Mmmm, coffee!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji