Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

How do you vent your anger?

Listening to heavy music and just punching the air. XD

Kill and torture Sims3 (random) townies Sims - Sims4 doesn't have enough "punishment" mods available for me!

Of course, this was before I got my Left 4 Dead 2 game. So now, I just go kill off some zombies, and the Sims3 townies can breathe a sigh of relief! :relieved:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2018
    Today's Q Q is:

Describe the area where you live.

We have loads of greenery here even tho we are a city. I live in a meh kinda apartment. The color is kinda ugly, it's white and blue which doesn't sound bad but it doesn't look good for apartments. :P

People feel very uncomfortable in summer because it's very humidity, although the temperature is not very high in most time, when most humidity times, the humid can lent people hard to breathe and make many things mouldy. But UV is low, and it's very south so it's not very cold likes many areas where not very south but in southern(southern is more humidity than northern in my country, humidity make feeling temperature higher or lower). It's small and the plants are always flourishing, and the air is fresh. The most major defect is too humidity.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I hope today goes well.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I have good temper and hard to get angry, and my mood is "immediate type"(when the event what make me have this mood is passed, this mood will disappear, but if the event no passed, this mood will continue, can't be vented). The only way is solve the problem what make me angry, or forget it with time.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I don't know. Sometimes I write about how I feel, or go outside for a walk for bike ride, but I mostly just have to wait until it passes. I don't pass through emotions like that well, mostly negative ones. I have to distract myself, which is tough.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    It's so hot. I'm so crabby.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Meditation, key to never feel too angry,
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today was going so decently. Now it's ruined. Just like every other day. :bawling:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Stop complaining. That's how I live every day. 365 times a year. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

At least it's humid there. Here it's dry and hot. It's considered a desert. So you have to drink 5 gallons a day unless you want to shrivel up in your sleep.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Shush, you're used to it. :tongue: We've been under a heat advisory all day. :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited June 2018

At least it's humid there. Here it's dry and hot. It's considered a desert. So you have to drink 5 gallons a day unless you want to shrivel up in your sleep.

Are you serious? Humidity is like the worst. I'd rather have hot and dry weather than hot and humid weather cuz your dang sweat isn't gonna evaporate easily and you're just gonna end up being sticky the whole day. That's why we shower twice a day. XD I was actually surprise to know that some people in other countries only shower once a day or less than that. :joy:

Shush, you're used to it. :tongue: We've been under a heat advisory all day. :disappointed:

Feel the burn. XP
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But it's a dry heat!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Where I live, folks whine about either the snow or heat. No in between.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Do y'all remember the days when cars didn't have AC in them? You just be melting in the summer :sweat:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Do y'all remember the days when cars didn't have AC in them? You just be melting in the summer :sweat:

I think most of us are too young.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Are you serious? Humidity is like the worst. I'd rather have hot and dry weather than hot and humid weather cuz your dang sweat isn't gonna evaporate easily and you're just gonna end up being sticky the whole day. That's why we shower twice a day. XD I was actually surprise to know that some people in other countries only shower once a day or less than that. :joy:

Feel the burn. XP

Yes, I'm serious! Remember I move all the time, I've experienced humid summers with temperatures upwards of 90. And blizzards in winter. I stand by my opinion that dry hot weather is the worst.

The car we've used for the longest time doesn't have air conditioning because it's broken. :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Feel the burn. XP

Yes, I'm serious! Remember I move all the time, I've experienced humid summers with temperatures upwards of 90. And blizzards in winter. I stand by my opinion that dry hot weather is the worst.

The car we've used for the longest time doesn't have air conditioning because it's broken. :frowning:

Is the humidity 90% tho? XD

I like dry hot weather but it's quite a rare thing here. :(
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Feel the burn. XP

It was around 80-90% I think...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    It gets pretty humid where I live too, though we don't get crazy hot heat like you guys do I think (though it does get pretty hot in the summer)
  • Options

Feel the burn. XP

Okay, fair enough. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Feel the burn. XP

Okay, fair enough. XD

That wasn't very often though, I don't claim to have experienced Singapore levels of humidity day after day. But I have a feeling you've not been in desert heat either, I would take ridiculous humidity levels to get rid of these cursed nosebleeds and itchy skin :persevere: But to each their own :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    It gets pretty humid where I live too, though we don't get crazy hot heat like you guys do I think (though it does get pretty hot in the summer)

Humidity makes all the difference. 90 here feels much different in the desert where ZinZin is.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Feel the burn. XP

Okay, fair enough. XD

That wasn't very often though, I don't claim to have experienced Singapore levels of humidity day after day. But I have a feeling you've not been in desert heat either, I would take ridiculous humidity levels to get rid of these cursed nosebleeds and itchy skin :persevere: But to each their own :lol:

I don't know but my teacher once went to a desert in the middle east and said it was much better than Singapore weather even tho it was hotter there. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Hey DeKay, who's that in your siggy?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top