Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Well, I accidentally created a batdog

25947448358_8dd5cf3104_o.jpg

He looks a bit like a papillon dog, but with shorter fur around the ears and a squishier face. :)

Clever Lyou, he is part papillon!

He's cute!!

Gah, you're one of those people who insists pugs are cute too, aren't you? :s

Oooookaaaaay. Who's saying pugs are not cute? Blasphemy! The wretched withered crone is horribly displeased!

Me! Pugs are ugly! Hence the phrase "pug ugly"!

He looks a bit like a papillon dog, but with shorter fur around the ears and a squishier face. :)

He's cute!!

What? Pugs are cute!

Nooooo!

Alright, Minty goes in time out!

No! You'll never take me alive!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm not particularly fan of pugs either
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Aaaaaand my Sims 3 game crashed.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    nani wrote: »
    I'm not particularly fan of pugs either

The wretched miserable broad is bawling hysterically at this apocalyptic statement. Jk... sorta. :wink:
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

He's cute!!

I think pugs are cute, yes...

He's cute!!

What? Pugs are cute!

Yeah, they are. :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    The pug used to be my favourite breed. Now I find myself battling between the Basset hound and the Boston terrier. Both of them are just amazing.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @mintycupcake I used to read dog breed information like kids memorize hockey card statistics. I'm a little out of practice now, but I'm usually pretty good at picking out different dog breeds :)

I love terriers in general. They're spunky and chipper. They're the best little buddies, if ya's train'em right! My doggie is a terrier. She's a really great dog.

Dog breeds that I really like include cairn terriers, bedlington terriers, Finnish lapphunds, keeshonds, schipperkes, greyhounds, and shiba inus.
  • Options
    I know nothing of dogs because I'm a cat person who only had cats in her life.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

BUT DO YOU KNOW CAT BREEDS????? :trollface:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cats are pretty neat, but I'm more of a dog person. I know cats are great, but I'm kinda scared of them, honestly.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I do believe I know cat breeds more than dogs

• Options

Cats are pretty neat, but I'm more of a dog person. I know cats are great, but I'm kinda scared of them, honestly.

Yes, cuz cats are fierce and feisty. I always think that cat owners are the most badbutt people ever to be able to tolerate cats. :D

I do believe I know cat breeds more than dogs

Okay, that's good. I approve. :+1:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @mintycupcake I used to read dog breed information like kids memorize hockey card statistics. I'm a little out of practice now, but I'm usually pretty good at picking out different dog breeds :)

Omg that's so cute! :love:

Why?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I love the playful ferocity of cats, of mine at least
    And they're adorable fluff ball
    And also, good for me because they're independent so I can hardly screw that up since they do most of it themselves, dogs are too much work.
    And cats are able to live in apartment.

• Options
    And also, good for me because they're independent so I can hardly screw that up since they do most of it themselves, dogs are too much work.

Same. Nothing beats putting your hand on their tummy just for them to playfully bite you. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    So i'm playing a new S4 game.

Because i have "No strings woohoo" enabled on MCCC, my sim got pregnant by someone she met. But because of MCCC, the baby daddy is married now :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    @mintycupcake I think it started because I got scratched by one as a small child. It wasn't a nice cat, but I tried to hold it anyway. That wasn't smart of me, but I was under the age of 6.

I guess it just stemmed from that. I didn't ever get to hang around many cats growing up, and the ones that I did know were a nuisance (doing their business in our yard and such). I hadn't ever even picked up a cat before until my teens, and that only happened because I was handed the cat! Plus, cats usually got claws and I know cat bites get infected easily. I was also a anxious child who grew up into an anxious adult. I'm scared of a lot (but I've overcome a lot too!).

Now that I'm older, I lived with a cat for a bit (roommate's cat, I lived there for a few months). At first I don't think the cat liked me much, but I think she got used to me, especially because I tended to be home the most often. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the cat's company! I got used to picking her up to get her off the table, so that was ok. Being around a (usually) friendly cat helped me feel less nervous.

Even if both a dog and a cat were equally friendly and loved people, I'd still feel less "tense" around the dog. I don't know if that'll ever change. I think cats can be funny, sweet, and cute, yet there's still this fear, y'know?

I used to go to the local cat shelter and pet/play with cats in an effort to face my nerves. One time they had a bunch of kittens there. What a silly bunch! It was fun to watch their antics and how they interacted with me! I should go back there and visit sometime...
  • Options

Same. Nothing beats putting your hand on their tummy just for them to playfully bite you. XD

Or when they start to playfully kick.
    So i'm playing a new S4 game.

Because i have "No strings woohoo" enabled on MCCC, my sim got pregnant by someone she met. But because of MCCC, the baby daddy is married now :joy:

That's...fun.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Yes it's like "yes you are a wild beast, eat my hand, I am defenceless"

• Options
    Victoria is...still annoying me, but I'm still watching it. At least there's Sarah, two years late. *grumbles*
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Victoria is...still annoying me, but I'm still watching it. At least there's Sarah, two years late. *grumbles*

Stop it or your going in the pit!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    My sim who i mentioned earlier had her kids.
    Triplets.

Triplets.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Triplets.

Triplets.

RIP you :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

SORRY!!
    Triplets.

Triplets.

Good luck with that. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

SORRY!!

How are you so far ahead anyway? My PBS is just now showing Warp and Weft.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top