Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    DeKay who is that in your siggy? Is that the minecraft youtuber, Dan something?

No, it's Patrick Hamilton, the creepy guy in the bathroom and also the one with the cat, that I posted earlier on.
    That doesn't look too bad. It's actually very clean. Did you do that on MS Paint?

And before I forget, today's Q of the day is:

List your fandoms (or bandoms for people who like bands, like me) and one character/person from each that you identify with.

Of Machines (Senpai Dylan Anderson of course. My hombre. XD He's a shy quiet guy but has a lot of sass like me. He is also a very persevering person which kinda reminds me of myself too.)
    Xe3rrfg.jpg

Picturesque (Kyle Hollis cuz he has asthma like me but he got some amazing vocals! :D He's also super funny and crazy fun and likes to make jokes.)
    tS1YQYJ.jpg

Vanish (Patrick Ham [I'm just gonna call him that cuz I don't want bellagorilla to come on here and say, "I thought you were going to talk about my fav musical!" XD] but I can relate to him cuz he's also quiet and loves cats. Yaaas. Praise the cat people! Oh and he is always eating which kinda reminds me of me. LOL.)
    jNoJvN6.jpg

Yaaaas to dudes who love cats and sandwiches.

Fandoms (that I can think of right now):

Dan and Phil
    Voltron
    Anime in general (if I had to pick a favorite show, I think it'd be Ouran High School Host Club. Favorite movie is probably Kiki's Delivery Service)

And those are really the only things I would consider myself a member of the fandom. I love a lot of stuff, but either I wouldn't say they have a "fandom" or my love for it doesn't reach fandom levels.

Between Dan and Phil, who do you relate to more? :D

I don't think I relate to one more than the other. The both have aspects I relate to, as well as ways that I'm not like either of them (liking being hot tempered)

I relate more to Dan cuz he's so 'emo'. Hahaha.

Not surprised :D
    Im quite childish like Phil but in term of clothing i'm very Dan and also when he scream at games :D
    I came for the sims
    I stayed for the people <3
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Hmm, so I wonder which one of my three modifications I will end up playing
    c5dYLcH.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Sorak4 what is that?
    My last avi, the sad woman at her wedding, was Lea Fontaine, one of my sims,
    Today i played, and she died. She was an elder.
    She never been really lucky.
    She had a daughter named Juliette and a son named Samuel
    Her ex-fiance, Diruh, also died
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    HOW DARE YOU EAT PINEAPPLE?! THAT'S SPONGEBOB'S HOME! :'(
    How dare you drink water? That's home for the fish!
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member

Yeah, people need to stop drinking my home.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

You can live inside your cheeks :D
  • Options

You can live inside your cheeks :D

NONONONONONONNONONNONONONONOO
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    @Sorak4 what is that?
    My last avi, the sad woman at her wedding, was Lea Fontaine, one of my sims,
    Today i played, and she died. She was an elder.
    She never been really lucky.
    She had a daughter named Juliette and a son named Samuel
    Her ex-fiance, Diruh, also died

Nothing more than a shortcut for me to launch any Touhou game (or at moment) my mods of them.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hi people

Jx9PIBa.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I want to get Sims 4. But then I would only have the base game, and I don't want to spend more money on SPs, EPs and whatever else... ugh
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    I want to get Sims 4. But then I would only have the base game, and I don't want to spend more money on SPs, EPs and whatever else... ugh
    First World Problems.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    First World Problems.

Well if it's anything like Sims 3 than the base game is hardly worth it unless you have a bunch of add-ons.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

They've always had a Black Friday sale. Start saving your money.
    First World Problems.

Well if it's anything like Sims 3 than the base game is hardly worth it unless you have a bunch of add-ons.

No, it's not. Honestly, it's barely worth it even with the packs.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

They've always had a Black Friday sale. Start saving your money.
    First World Problems.

No, it's not. Honestly, it's barely worth it even with the packs.

Really? That's a step up, or at least in a different direction. Packs not worth much isn't ideal either. They can't seem to get it right
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Family drama's fun. *sigh*
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    So my computer crashed, now the MIDI I have on desktop is fitting
    bsVbUpt.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's activity of the day is... complete this sentence (be creative):

Came for the _______. Stayed for the _______.

Came for the food. Stayed for the food. < Me at weddings. :D

Tells us to be creative. Uses food :p

Came for the whatever. Stayed for the cats. Me in like any situation.

Sass much? XD My creativity is relatable humor. You got a problem, fam? :tongue:

Food is life, food is everything. Except pineapple on pizza... Or anyhwere else. I hate pineapple. And ginger... :s (not the hair color :D )

EXCUSE ME. Pineapple on pizza is life.

Sass much? XD My creativity is relatable humor. You got a problem, fam? :tongue:

Fight me bro :D

I simultaneously hate weddings and think they are dumb and they make me happy.

When I get invited to weddings, I always just go to eat and give the couple's parents money and then I leave. I don't even wait for the bride and groom to arrive. :joy:

I've been to one once. It was a distant cousins, I lived on the other site of the country from my extended family most my life so I didn't really know any one haha. I mostly hid in a secret corner I found behind the stairs, I am a bad guest.

Hahahaha. Awww. :D That's me at other types of gathering. But for weddings, I'm usually with my mom so I don't have to be too awkward...

Food is life, food is everything. Except pineapple on pizza... Or anyhwere else. I hate pineapple. And ginger... :s (not the hair color :D )

EXCUSE ME. Pineapple on pizza is life.

Fight me bro :D

I simultaneously hate weddings and think they are dumb and they make me happy.

When I get invited to weddings, I always just go to eat and give the couple's parents money and then I leave. I don't even wait for the bride and groom to arrive. :joy:

For me, it's like the jaded part of me is like "There's a 50% chance this is going to end in divorce" and I'm annoyed by the overblown cheesiness of it, and the sameness of everything to every other wedding (and don't even get me started on the wedding industry in general). But then in that moment the couple is so in love and so happy, it's quite lovely to see. Like at the last wedding I went to, the bride had been lost in the wilderness, so to speak, but her new husband helped her get in a better place and it was so apparent how grateful she was for that. And her 4 year old daughter said some really cute stuff too. It was nice to see how much she loves her new dad and that she now has a stable father. Plus they had their own teeny tiny precious newborn. So sweet.

That's a really cute and sweet story. I hope their marriage lasts forever and ever. <3

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Family drama's fun. *sigh*

Oh I know :unamused:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Family drama is fun. I feel ya. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Wait zinnia you don't have sims 4? :o I don't know why I am so surprised by that xD The BG is on sale rn I think, but you could save more on Black Friday. I would recommend, on Black Friday or another huge sale, getting the BG and a bundle, there will probably be one with Parenthood and FItness and Toddler Stuff soon, if you're a family player.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Wait zinnia you don't have sims 4? :o I don't know why I am so surprised by that xD The BG is on sale rn I think, but you could save more on Black Friday. I would recommend, on Black Friday or another huge sale, getting the BG and a bundle, there will probably be one with Parenthood and FItness and Toddler Stuff soon, if you're a family player.

I've played it a few times, but don't actually own it myself. I can't really say if I prefer it over Sims 3 yet but I know it will run better.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    If you are a family player Parenthood may get you back to the game :) Same with Vampires if you like that kind of stuff. I would recommend trying it, maybe on a sale you could try out one of the GPs to see if it brings you back to the game. Lots of players are playing Sims 4 way more with Vampires and Parenthood, they are very high quality packs, and for only $20 at full price! :)
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    If you are a family player Parenthood may get you back to the game :) Same with Vampires if you like that kind of stuff. I would recommend trying it, maybe on a sale you could try out one of the GPs to see if it brings you back to the game. Lots of players are playing Sims 4 way more with Vampires and Parenthood, they are very high quality packs, and for only $20 at full price! :)

Out of the 2 I would prefer Parenthood. I only have $22 so unless I get some money by Black Friday I'll probably just go with base game.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Don't get it. It stinks. :D:D The laggy slow fps is throwing me off and I have a great gaming laptop. I shouldn't have to deal with this kinda baloney.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top