Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Hi everyone.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Aye siwmae
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I just wanna bake cake. :\
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Well... now I want cake. Although I want cheesecake :love: I wanna make a cheesecake, then I can eat the graham crackers and the filling too.

Plum you DeKay. you just got me thinking of cake. :angry:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Well... now I want cake. Although I want cheesecake :love: I wanna make a cheesecake, then I can eat the graham crackers and the filling too.

Dude, I wanna make cheesecake too!! I wanna try making a matcha cheesecake or maybe a blueberry cheesecake.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Dude, I wanna make cheesecake too!! I wanna try making a matcha cheesecake or maybe a blueberry cheesecake.

Ah! I made a strawberry cheesecake for my brothers birthday recently, as much as I like cheesecake you can get at bakeries and the like, I find making them yourself so much better.

Matcha cheesecake sounds good. I have never tried it, but... now I wanna.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I was all excited to go to the post office to pick up my mail and package I've been waiting for. I was greeted by my tax return, which was sent back to me because I forgot to sign it and a summons for jury duty. Suffice to say, my mood has done a 180. Bleh.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Hi y'all! I'm back after being gone due to another seizure. I'm doing better now. :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm watching an anime. The story is lackluster, the characters are repulsive beyond belief, and it's not even that funny.
    In other words I have no standards.

And on a completely unrelated note
    I think someone got into my essential oils and put them in the dishwasher. I was sleeping, but now all our kitchen ware makes food/drink taste like it was marinaded in a pool of clove. IT'S DISGUSTING :confounded:
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm watching an anime. The story is lackluster, the characters are repulsive beyond belief, and it's not even that funny.

I think someone got into my essential oils and put them in the dishwasher o_O I was sleeping, but now all our kitchen ware makes food/drink taste like it was marinaded in a pool of clove. IT'S DISGUSTING :confounded:

Which anime?

And that sounds horrible! Hopefully you can hide your oils somewhere. I hope it didn't damage the dishwasher.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2017

I think someone got into my essential oils and put them in the dishwasher o_O I was sleeping, but now all our kitchen ware makes food/drink taste like it was marinaded in a pool of clove. IT'S DISGUSTING :confounded:

Which anime?

And that sounds horrible! Hopefully you can hide your oils somewhere. I hope it didn't damage the dishwasher.

Fruits basket. I generally don't have a problem with reverse/harems, I like to watch them because they are usually nonsensical and it's usually just funny to laugh at how plum the characters and story are. But this one.... ughh. There is so much wrong with it. I got through all of Dandelion and I still find this character to be the most airheaded, and plum main character I have ever seen.

unknown.png
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member

omglol
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    Hi y'all! I'm back after being gone due to another seizure. I'm doing better now. :)

:frowning: Sorry that happened. Glad you are doing better.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Ah! I made a strawberry cheesecake for my brothers birthday recently, as much as I like cheesecake you can get at bakeries and the like, I find making them yourself so much better.

I wanna do a cheesecake swirl so badly. :neutral:
    Vegan-Strawberry-and-Blueberry-Swirl-Cheesecake3.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That looks amazing :yum: have you ever had pineapple cheesecake?

That picture It also makes me want to do papermarbling.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Which anime?

Fruits basket. I generally don't have a problem with reverse/harems, I like to watch them because they are usually nonsensical and it's usually just funny to laugh at how plum the characters and story are. But this one.... ughh. There is so much wrong with it. I got through all of Dandelion and I still find this character to be the most airheaded, and plum main character I have ever seen.

Agreed! So many people swore up and down I would love Fruits Basket but Tohru just made me want to vomit.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited March 2017

No, I haven't had that. The only cheesecake I made or had were normal plain ones, Oreo ones, cotton cheesecake and lemon flavored ones. I did this one which had clear jello at the top and I made this ink effect in it. It looks cool in real life, I swear. XD
    1FptxOC.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No, I haven't had that. The only cheesecake I made or had were normal plain ones, Oreo ones, cotton cheesecake and lemon flavored ones. I did this one which had clear jello at the top and I made this ink effect in it. It looks cool in real life, I swear. XD
    1FptxOC.jpg

Cotton cheesecake?

That is really cool. I've never had gelatin on cheesecake. :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options

1FptxOC.jpg

Cotton cheesecake?

Yep. The Japanese cotton cheesecake is really cool. It's different cuz it's spongy and moist and it doesn't use cookie crumbs at the bottom like your typical New York Cheesecake.

img_1736.jpg?w=537&h=537
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

1FptxOC.jpg

Cotton cheesecake?

Yep. The Japanese cotton cheesecake is really cool. It's different cuz it's spongy and moist and it doesn't use cookie crumbs at the bottom like your typical New York Cheesecake.

img_1736.jpg?w=537&h=537

:love: Okay, I'm already not at all picky with food, but cheesecake

The cotton cheesecake looks a bit more like a typical cake. Like an Angel food cake. it probably tastes more like a cheesecake though.
    Oh yeah, caramel angel cake is about tied with cheesecake on... deliciousness scale, which totally exists.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    This page is making me quite hungry
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options

1FptxOC.jpg

Cotton cheesecake?

img_1736.jpg?w=537&h=537

:love: Okay, I'm already not at all picky with food, but cheesecake

The cotton cheesecake looks a bit more like a typical cake. Like an Angel food cake. it probably tastes more like a cheesecake though.
    Oh yeah, caramel angel cake is about tied with cheesecake on... deliciousness scale, which totally exists.

It tastes exactly like a cake but with a subtle cheese flavor. :) You should try it. It's a bit hard to bake it tho cuz it uses the slow baking water bath technique.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06tyFQQp2iY
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Almost there... :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    IhascandyIhascandy Posts: 67 Member
    Heya! :3
    44318e6415ea052bd5b7c38074aad0aa.png
    That's one small step for a sim... one giant leap for simkind...

• Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Ihascandy wrote: »
    Heya! :3

Yo...
    I am undead! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top