Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't kill my Sim

So I'm playing the Legacy Challenge, and one thing you can get points for is having Sims die by other means than old age. I'm finding that things that worked a year ago (I took about a year off from the game), no longer work. Embarrassment used to be easy, by having the Sim walk into the bathroom on folks a lot of times in a row, combined with a bladder failure; no more. I tried to starve him for two days; nada. Tried weaponized and horrifying jokes; when he got too dazed, I no longer had the option to say those jokes on him. Exhaustion from exercise/woo-hoo; if he got too tired, no longer had the option to exercise or woo-hoo (it was grayed out, said he was too tired). Never had much luck with electrocution, so haven't tried that one. Right now I'm in the process of growing a cow plant. I could usually kill a Sim with two gulps, but I'm betting I won't have the option to grab the cake a second time.

Anyway, I'm not a mean person, but this is Legacy, and I do need more room in the house. I may end up just moving him out if he won't die.

Thoughts?

Comments