Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Royal Bachelor - Season 1 (28/06/01) *SIMS 4 STORY*

Comments

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Poor London, she finally earns a date with Stellan only to be upstaged by Kara's pregnancy before she can go on it! :o

I'm dying to know who the father is though! :D

Oh don't worry, she'll get her date! It just might be focussed on something else...
    I'm curious to see how the girls will react to the actual baby!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Are you posting anything tonight by chance? I'm dying to see how this turns out :D
  • Options
    MINEZ wrote: »
    Are you posting anything tonight by chance? I'm dying to see how this turns out :D

Not sure! I might have to, haha! I have one of those weird charcoal masks on so maybe I'll kill some time and write!

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    MINEZ wrote: »

Not sure! I might have to, haha! I have one of those weird charcoal masks on so maybe I'll kill some time and write!

omg, I have my fingers crossed! I'm dying from the suspense!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm writing it right now, so it should be up soon! It'll be a bit short, but that's just because we're not focused on eliminations or dates in this chapter - just the reactions from the baby.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Delete
    Post edited by PrincessSimcess on

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Kara should be arrested. If they can't say no, they can't say yes.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    ikiamyetta wrote: »

My thoughts, too. :/

ETA: not trying to make you feel bad, Simcess, I know you were just trying to make a feasible reason as to why Stellan might be the father. But that's so not OK - especially when it gets played off for laughs for so many men.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Kara!!!!! This is definitely not ok. However the child came to be, he should not be punished (hes so cute!!!) his mother definitely needs some be dealt with though. Things just took a turn!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2017

ETA: not trying to make you feel bad, Simcess, I know you were just trying to make a feasible reason as to why Stellan might be the father. But that's so not OK - especially when it gets played off for laughs for so many men.

Of course! I'll be delving deeper into the drink affair - it wasn't meant to insinuate ra.pe. In Kara's backstory, Ori is her crazy sister. I think Kara was just trying to let stellan feel the way her sister felt - described as crazy even thought she felt she wasn't.
    However, I understand the backlash completely and will rewrite the chapter :) I agree it's not okay - I wasn't trying to go in that direction at all. I realize it wss misconstrued, and that happens sometimes! My apologies.
    So I'll revise it :)

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member

Of course! I'll be delving deeper into the drink affair - it wasn't meant to insinuate ra.pe. In Kara's backstory, Ori is her crazy sister. I think Kara was just trying to let stellan feel the way her sister felt - described as crazy even thought she felt she wasn't.
    However, I understand the backlash completely and will rewrite the chapter :) I agree it's not okay - I wasn't trying to go in that direction at all. I realize it wss misconstrued, and that happens sometimes! My apologies.
    So I'll revise it :)

No! I was half joking. It's a serious issue in life but I wasn't taking it so seriously in the sims, it's just a game. I love this story as is
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Update: Chapter thirteen has been removed from the PrincessSimcess blog. I thank everyone for their feedback. It wasn't my intention to insinuate any sort of assault on whomever. Sometimes there can be a disconnect between writer and readers, and I think that's what happened here. The plan I had in my head didn't translate well onto paper (or digital, haha!). It happens, folks!
    I tried to stay away from all those issues with my bachelor challenge. I wanted this to be a fun, lighthearted read. Even Kara's pregnancy is for fun! Nevertheless, that doesn't mean issues like this don't pop up. Again, while my intentions were pure, the execution was poor.
    Check back soon for the revised chapter! :)

• Options
    I agree with ikiamyetta, I think for the same of the story, it's fine - and Kara is evil after all! I wasn't even going to say anything, but felt emboldened after seeing ikiamyetta's comment.

Whatever you decide, I hope it works out the way you want it to - that's the important thing. And honestly, as ugly as it is, assault happens and we can still write about it in the context of a story.

Above all, we love you Simcess! Thank you for inviting us into your world and sharing this amazing story! <3
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I agree with ikiamyetta, I think for the same of the story, it's fine - and Kara is evil after all! I wasn't even going to say anything, but felt emboldened after seeing ikiamyetta's comment.

Whatever you decide, I hope it works out the way you want it to - that's the important thing. And honestly, as ugly as it is, assault happens and we can still write about it in the context of a story.

Above all, we love you Simcess! Thank you for inviting us into your world and sharing this amazing story! <3

I'm truly glad you both spoke up - no worries on that front! I'm glad (and incredibly lucky) that we can have these open discussions. Feedback only makes me better :)
    I love all of you, too! I can't wait to move forward with new stories and involve you all! Cheers to the future :)

• Options
    UPDATE
    Chapter 13 - Born this Way has been posted https://princesssimcess.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/chapter-thirteen-born-this-way/
    And of course, you can still vote for who you think the father is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/66XSZ89

• Options
    I thought for sure the child would be Lucas's, but then I saw toddler Salem has Stellan's blond hair and blue eyes! OH MY PLUM! I AM SCANDALIZED!!!

*pats London's back as she sobs quietly in a corner*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    STILL THINK IT COULD BE LUKES CUZ YA KNOW SIMS 4 GENETICS.

But honestly it does look like Stellan's.
  • Options
    I might post a picture of Salem that's a bit closer up! He's got blonde hair and grey eyes, it's just hard to see with how far away the picture is :)

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Hmm, so is the implication there that Luke has grey eyes? I can't quite see. I remember Kara has purple, so he didn't get his eye color from her.

Btw, did you know if a woman woohoos with two men around the same time and has fraternal twins, there is a very small chance she could have a child by both men? Too bad we can't do that in the game, that would be hilarious! :D
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Hmm, so is the implication there that Luke has green-grey eyes? I can't quite see. I remember Kara has purple, so he didn't get his eye color from her.

Btw, did you know if a woman woohoos with two men around the same time and has fraternal twins, there is a very small chance she could have a child by both men? Too bad we can't do that in the game, that would be hilarious! :D

Oh man, that would've been crazy! I should've tried that, haha! So just to clear it up:
    Luke has brownish/black hair and grey eyes
    Stellan has blonde hair and light green eyes
    Kara has black hair and purple eyes

• Options
    Hmmm. Too bad Salem doesn't have a cleft chin. That'd solve it for sure! I'm ready to get out my jewelers loupe to figure this out.

big_1467830671_image.jpg

Me right now.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Just so you all know, who you vote as the father will directly impact the story :)

• Options
    Nooooo! I already voted! And I forget who I voted for :|
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Hehehehe. :smile:
  • Options
    I didn't know that either!!! I want a redo!!