Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Questions for Random Gurus or Staff in General.

LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
I know that we have Ask the Gurus sometimes but it has been a while and I always tend to get some random questions on my mind that I wouldn't mind asking or maybe that can be kept in mind for any future Ask threads. So take this what you will. Not actually expecting any answers, but if someone on staff is slipping by, they're free to pop in.

RULES

1) Remember that some people are new and may have questions that maybe were already answered elsewhere. Please don't belittle them.

2) Something that is probably known by most No Asking about Future Content. (They cannot tell you because of an NDA and also it's just rather rude. Content will come when it will.)

3) Keep questions within the forum rules. So nothing extremely personal and nothing above the PG-13 rule.

4) If you have more technical questions, like how the game works, @SimGuruEugi sometimes comes in "Simulation Tech Talk" to answer questions regarding the game.

5) Keep things fun. Remember it's best to build someone up, not tear them down.

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    And thus my question: I want to know about the Grilled Cheese story. Technically speaking, I'm still a fledging to all things sim and I've heard something about Grilled Cheese being the main thing that the staff had to eat or something while working on the first or second game. And thus how became the Grilled Cheese Aspiration?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess