Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited April 2018
    ....oh, if only I could say what I want to about the cats and a pun for @InfraGreen! :D Something about a slang term for a cat in place of some eggplants... :innocent:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @haswh <3<3<3 I always know you'll love a Daisy appearance! And awww, you don't need to take notes. <3 I want you to enjoy it!

Yeah, I don't know who does anything on their phone in the bathroom, that's just weird, Gal. ;) But hey, she's taking care of business...!

Daisy absolutely knew what was going on with Gal, rofl, no matter how much she tried to deny it. Daisy may be oblivious to her own love life, but she can see that Bas and Gal are totally into each other. And Gal's finally opening up to her a bit too...

But yeah, Gal's self-esteem isn't the greatest. :( It seems like it's on the way up though! Especially with her knight in black suit. ;)<3

@AudreyFld <3 I took these just for you:

WBP65os.png
    G2VwSb9.png

I had to notes as I can't seem to remember what I want to say! :/:# I did enjoy it twice!
    Are those pic's of Graham only not so white? If not who is it??? And why don't I recognize him??? I also loved the kitty's as I just love cats in general! <3
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @haswh <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it both times, at least!

And yes, that's Graham with a human skin tone and black hair, LOL. Finn was actually going to have white hair but since toddlers/kids don't get that as an option, I went with black instead like Graham's mom.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Graham! Ha ha!! Love that pose!

Okay...sorry but I like a white Graham. Blood running through his veins looks weird.

And Go GAS!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @InfraGreen I'm sorry!! PS55W7Z.png

Father-son time while daddy Garbage makes some coin/tries more of Daisy's homemade cat food of course. :blush::blush::blush:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @InfraGreen I love that you remember the names of all those hideous cats.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »

I don't remember any hideous cats but I remember the very handsome Trash, Garbage, and Rubbish like they were my own. :kissing_closed_eyes:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    ....oh, if only I could say what I want to about the cats and a pun for @InfraGreen! :D Something about a slang term for a cat in place of some eggplants... :innocent:

wjANVCD.jpg

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @pammiechick Graham just loses some Graham-iness when he doesn't look like a walking marble statue...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited April 2018

The cats are WAAAAY cuter than Batty. Omg...that dog is fudgly...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @pammiechick Graham just loses some Graham-iness when he doesn't look like a walking marble statue...!

IKR???? He's got that greek god-ness to him as a statue. He looked like he'd been dipped in chocolate in that pic. Hee hee! And while that looks good on Bas, its a no for him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Before I realized what those pics were, I was like "Is this a Saul and Graham love child?!" :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Don't bring Batty/CVB III/HGR into this one. :lol: He's not that bad looking. Seen worse looking dogs. XD
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Don't bring Batty/CVB III/HGR into this one. :lol: He's not that bad looking. Seen worse looking dogs. XD

Batty is a perfect specimen and his human form can't compare :cry:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

IKR???? He's got that greek god-ness to him as a statue. He looked like he'd been dipped in chocolate in that pic. Hee hee! And while that looks good on Bas, its a no for him.

I totally agree! I like him much better as himself!
  • Options

I will take one for the team and eat all the chocolate off of him...no no, don't stop me, I'm doing this for everyone. o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

I will take one for the team and eat all the chocolate off of him...no no, don't stop me, I'm doing this for everyone. o:)

Thank you! <3<3
  • Options

That’s such an awful sacrifice. I can’t let you do it alone...cuz we need that stuff off of him...soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited April 2018
    Graham without his pale color(s) is just a bit uncanny indeed. Maybe it's that's he's just not Graham this way or it's the blue eyes in this color scheme.
    Maybe he'd would look better as a very pale-ish blonde? :wink:

But at least the cats are cute. <3

And about the latest chapter: typi-Gal!
    Her feelings about the kiss, also typical. She likes it somehow (otherwise she wouldn’t want a second time), but she must find/have something to critique on.
    And in general, she seems a bit obsessed :smiley:, maybe she really needs to get (err) something. :smirk:

Ooh, distracted Gal (but who wouldn't be with that surprise sight) and her food choice (her subconsciousness working there? :tongue: ).

And then the dream: yup that's Gal and how she's feeling deep down about herself. But then there is Bas who knows her for a great bit and sees through. Glad to see the knight in a suit with shiny button persevere and help her save herself. Good that he points out that she should make her own decisions and not wait for others to make the decisions for her. And the run up to the kiss shows that she’s seen the light. :)
    I hope she will take these experiences as a cue and learn/try to be more open about what she wants also, because even prancing around in your finest underwear isn't a guarantee that men will jump. Not to consider giving mixed signals all the time. And besides that, Bas is not the type of guy to take advantage of her in that way, but he’s willing to wait for her to take initiative.

And before this post becomes too long: nice to see Gal also reconnecting with Daisy. And hey, about that trip: it’s not a vacation, it’s work. No fun, just business. :wink:
    And Gal is pretty without glasses, even with dirt smudges on her face.
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    ROFL at all the Batty-HGR-Graham wars. <3 And offers for chocolate taste-testing. >:)

Ahh, the poor, maligned animals (and Grahams) of Fangs...

@Sassie He doesn't look like himself! His eyes are usually that color but they blend in when he's all white, LOL.

Typi-Gal, rofl. I love that. She really does have to pick at everything, doesn't she? And the subconscious is a strange thing~

Bas definitely had a good point about her being able to make decisions now and not getting to blame people who aren't a huge part of her lfie anymore. It's going to take some effort on her part (especially where mixed signals are concerned) if she wants a relationship with Bas--he knows not to push her too fast.

100% business trip, absolutely. ;) LOL, glad you liked Gal even with the dirt! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options

That’s such an awful sacrifice. I can’t let you do it alone...cuz we need that stuff off of him...soon!

Well, okay, you can have the top, but I insist on taking the bottom half...it's, er, more dangerous? Yeah! o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Finn spends some time with his dad...

0xK2jSq.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Seeee! He was handsome back in the day. Was he born a vampire or turned? Hmmmm.
  • Options
    This is not the 4/20 miracle I was asking for. :( (okay the start of Binny WAS, thank you :heart:)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @AudreyFld He was born a vampire, actually! Vilhelmina was a vampire too, but she never mentioned who or what his father was. I just did a palette swap to see what he'd look like as a human, LOL.

@InfraGreen What was the miracle you were hoping for, the entire Fangs cast turned into dogs? ;)
    uduVcAP.png