Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Thanks, SDS! <3 In that case, here's a Byron chapter:

6a8qQjJ.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    @LadyLobster aahhh! ;__; what an adorable chapter. <3
    i love how natural this ship feels, and how natural their affection for each other seems.
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    @peatock Thank you!! <3 Puppy love has really started to give way to something more long-lasting, I think. I'm going to miss these two together. :'(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I needed this one after last time! :tongue:
    Despite all the teasing, I actually appreciate these types of Benny chapters. We had a really great (and hot! Haha) focus on these two discovering intimacy together, but now before they take that last big leap, I think it's good to have these sorts of chapters to remind us why Byron and Penny are so good together and WHY we are all rooting so much for that homerun!

It's about a lot more than sex with these two. I agree with peatock -- maybe this ship isn't everybody's favorite, but it just feels so natural and pure and it's so sweet to read about :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Well...
    I can feel the finality in that chapter...it's like, "Here's what Byron is going to do..." and then TIME JUMP!

Aack! I hate the fact this is going to end. But I guess that has to happen.

Such a cute chapter. Byron is the cutiest. Cuter than the babies even.

So glad he's going back to comedy. I have no doubt he'll be a smash hit!

Thaddeus cracked me up with his gloves. I can just see them getting pooped on! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Sorry Grisla traumatized you! >:)
    There are definitely a lot of aspects to intimacy, and for them just really understanding each other and supporting each other is a big part of that. (Bigger than Count von Blackwell even!) Byron went from crushing hard to just really having Penny be part of his life.

And who isn't on ship Benny? I'll have Pammie hunt them down. ;)

@pammiechick
    Yeah, you're right, everything's coming closer to the end...really, really close, not gonna lie. But everything has to end eventually! And it's been quite a journey for everyone.

I agree with you that Byron is way cuter than the babies. (I hate those babies! Toddlers are so much cuter.)

It was definitely time for him to return to comedy! And RIP Thaddeus' gloves, the first real death in this story. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    What a sweet chapter!
    When Penny said they were going to the club with the RV on the roof, at first I thought they were making for the RV, since Ma and Pa Blackwell are off spying on Lysanca. But I like her idea of Byron getting back into comedy better. Not sure if comedy is the best choice for someone dropped so many times as a baby as Byron was, but I guess a few thwacks on the head with a microphone won't do that much damage.
    Fingers crossed that you're starting to wrap this one up because you have some great ideas for the next one that you're itching to try. But if you don't, that's okay, too. You deserve some time to just play -- this has been wonderful!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I just love watching these twos relationship blossom it's so beautiful! And I love that's Papa Byron pic so manly! I think their romance has had the most development in the right direction it nice! It's to think it's coming to an end but I think it's almost time! Just let me know how long I'll have to wait for a season 2 or will you try making a new series all together?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    so, as i've been working out what i want to draw for when the whole story is done (because there will definitely be something), i realized that i had to draw my terrible fave one more time:
    29cBb1h.png

(the censors stand for "plum" obviously. :no_mouth: sorry it's messy!! i just wanted to doodle. <3)
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT Sweet as fruit-flavored plasma pack!
    Ha, I hadn't considered the empty RV...! I don't think Penny would want that to be where their first time is though, especially not with all the cameras. LOL. And hey, maybe the repeated head-dropping has helped cultivate a very different kind of comedy...!

Ooh, I have plenty of ideas for the gen 2, but it'll probably be months (summer vacation!) before I pick it back up again though. But it feels right to end it now.

@WitcHazard
    Awww, I'm so happy to hear you've enjoyed seeing their relationship unfold! The two of them together feel like the heart of the story to me, even if they may not be everyone's favorite couple. Their relationship has taken a long time to come as far as it has, and I like where it's gone.

I don't think I could start an entirely new story next, not when I'm already attached to the kids of these characters, so I'm sure I'll do a season 2 with them eventually. Not 100% sure, but I may be waiting on certain expansion packs. I need Pets!

@peatock AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it so so so so so much! THANK YOU. <3 I love your work so much, and not just because it's our favorite terrible boy! I laughed so hard. It's just so perfect--and so Orlando.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster i'm so glad you think so!! :D ORLANDO, following you to the ends of the earth to do the right thing, and complaining incessantly the entire time.
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Could there be any couple that is sweeter than our Byron and Penny??? Gahhhhhh! They're a great team, whether they're watching over twin vampire babs or encouraging one another. <3
    Byron will be an amazing daddy one day, and whether she wants to believe it or not, Penny will be a great mother as well. But the chica still has her pesky plasma fruit, so that'll be a ways away. :cry: But it was good to see Byron actually worrying about the safety of the twins and wondering if they'll be in the best possible hands. Daddy 101 there! And Thaddeus is a wise, wise man:

“Do they dirty their diapers?”
    “Bianca says they’ll grow out of it,” Penny said. “But for now…”
    “Then the gloves remain on,” Thaddeus said.

Once a dad, always a dad! I would have loved to have seen him as a father himself. I bet he rocked his butler uniform until his kids were for their entire childhood.

Penny's urging for Byron to follow his dreams made my heart ache with happiness. That's true love. Say what you will about soulmates and silver cords connecting them and the beautiful journey and blah blah blah blah. Save that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for Hallmark cards. Ultimately true love is choosing the highest possible good for the other person, and that's what they do for each other. No matter how unconventional (or dysfunctional ;) ), they really are perfect for each other, and want the best for the other person. <3

Eh, this chapter was only okay, Lobster. ;)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    New favourite chapter... *texting Lysander that his children are alright*
    Sooo, time to dream of Benny right now! <3 Wait, not enough. <3<3<3<3<3 That may come closer.
    No, honestly. As much as I like Lysanca, but Benny will always be the very heart of this story. So good to see Byron return to his jokes and Penny encouraging him! That's love.
    And lol for Thaddeus. He knows what he does. I told my mother about the gloves and she simply laughed. O.o I mean, she knows nothing about the story but when I laughed out loud, she wondered. Guess her reaction tells very much xD
    But it feels like the end is near... Nooo! *holds on to Benny* Don't go! *cries*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Incoherent squeaking over how cute this chapter was
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @Haids5987 Hope they didn't make your teeth hurt!
    They'll both be pretty good parents, I think, though Byron will probably try too hard to be his kids' friend. And to make them manly. Penny is safe from babs...for now.

And Thaddeus is indeed a wise man. The wisest. He probably did wear that butler uniform a lot...

I really like your description of love! I think that describes Byron and Penny's relationship really well. They really do try to put each other first.

@MrsRacooney Ooh, I'm always happy to hear when a new chapter becomes a favorite! <3
    Benny are the heart for me too, no matter how big a deal (or disaster) Lysanca's wedding was. They understand each other so well and work so well together, even despite misunderstandings. That's love indeed!

LOL, I'm glad I made your poor innocent mother laugh too!

I'm sorry Byron and Penny are going away soon. But they'll be back...! Probably. ;)

@SeaDragonSong Clearly you are fluent in Baby Raccoon, one of Byron's favorite languages.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster
    What? No! Stay, Benny! Or come back soon. xD
    @SeaDragonSong Clearly you are fluent in Baby Raccoon, one of Byron's favorite languages.

Lol, baby raccoon? *catches @SeaDragonSong in an embrace* Finally someone who speaks my language! xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    *crawls out from the darkness* Bianca chapter!

XeN36Th.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    The finality of these chapters lately is breaking my heart :bawling: I don't want it to end!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 If it were a TV show, I could just introduce a long-lost child Blackwell sibling and have Penny meet a handsome werewolf who competes with Byron for her affections.

But alas, the story has to end sometime~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Agree! :'(
    Favourite quote this chapter: "Seeing Lysander hold his cake-free son did feel right." Cake-free. *laughs awkwardly*
    And Bianca, may you please stop picking on your brother? Or, everyone else? xD He's such a gentle vampire, guess you did a better job with your "first pancake" than you believe yourself.
    Certainly, she would have accepted the toy-bat gift from Byron if he had given her seven of it... Huge mistake, Byron. You know your sister.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 If it were a TV show, I could just introduce a long-lost child Blackwell sibling and have Penny meet a handsome werewolf who competes with Byron for her affections.

But alas, the story has to end sometime~

Did you just give Zayne and Hope spoilers for the next season? :open_mouth:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney Aww, I'm sorry! You'll see everyone again in the sequel! Probably.
    Bianca will probably always pick on her brother a little. <3 He's very sweet, but she's very Bianca. At least she does love him! But she did do a better job than she thinks.

LOL, she's seen some things between Count von Batstein and Byron, so she's not thrilled. Maybe seven brand new ones would be better...

@CitizenErased14 Did I? >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    aaaaw... <3
    BIANCA, MY FOREVER GIRL. or something. and i agree with the others, this is sad to read! but really satisfying, as well? :,) like, i get the sense that bianca & lysander (and the cakeless children) are gonna be okay. <3
    0Ims83x.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I think Bianca has a great idea!
    And I'm glad to see that she's in denial, as always. So Byron dropped the babies into the cakes, huh. And I bet she remembers Lysander's proposal as taking place in a dark, intimate corner of a modern urban entertainment establishment, or something like that. I'm worried that you're going to see 80 as a nice, round number for a last chapter. But remember that 81 is the square of 9, and 82 -- I'm sure that there's something significant about 82. And 83 is a prime...
  • Options
    @peatock <3
    I know it's sad, for me at least, but I'm glad it's satisfying too! Bianca and Lysander will be okay--their durable little vampire babies too. ;) As long as they keep applying that sunscreen.

@MVWdeZT I guess now is as good a time as any to come clean! The next chapter will be Fangs' last, and will be Penny's. 80 chapters total! (I did see that nice round number.) But there will also be an epilogue after that, so I guess technically there will be 81 chapters. (Shh, don't tell anyone.)
    Bianca will forever be a little bit in denial. And you're probably right on about Lysander's proposal, ha.
    uduVcAP.png