Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @MVWdeZT It was a beautiful dream! The beautifulest. ;)
    They did finally emerge at last! And you're right about the next narrator. Lysander almost always follows Penny--chapter-wise and like an overprotective big brother, LOL.

@WitcHazard Ooh, my own Hall of Fame! Thank you, thank you. B) Sadly, it's not a Byron! But I hope it's entertaining regardless~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I needed a 5 minute break to regroup after reading this. For the 3rd time. Okay 5th.
    I know I say this EVERY chapter, but where do I even start?? OMG. Operation: Pop the Plasma Fruit (I like it extra much because it has the word fruit in there ;) ), this is the most brilliant mission EVER. <3

“I like the way you smell…you smell like Penny, but more.”
    He likes your stank, Penny, even when you're a dirty dirty girl; husband him or I will.

I love how poor Penny is all cooped up and going a bit nuts (stircraxy?); I feel like the extra saturation in Byron's weirdness has really paid off for us here!
    "I kind of liked a lot of weird things that I never thought I would."

The brother-turkey had its head stuck in the watering can again LOL...you don't even want to know what image this conjured up in my depraved brain. >:)

Ahh! And Byron trying so hard not to peek at Penny undressing...and her trying so hard to have him peek.

And then he's all flustered and wants to go home because STIRRINGS.

I'm glad Penny decided to just go for it, and with such dedication! How else would she have ended up with an adorable-puppy-vampire-boyfriend??

I lost it at the thermidor. LOST. IT. "and where the hell was I even supposed to fit that?"
    You'll find a spot. Penny. I have faith in you (and your foofie) <3

Argh! The tickling, the cuddling, the passing out, the mounting, THE KISSING. My poor brain! I really need to rein myself in before these comments end up turning into a novel.

I really think my favourite part, though, if I HAD to pick one, was when she was just sitting on his lap and they were talking about her daddy issues and his traditionalist views. So sweet! (Okay, second favourite part; let's be real, the KISSING was my favourite part). :mrgreen:
    "Be a manly husband and take care of her, and make her laugh when we’re not having man-woman relations all the time…”
    Lots AND LOTS of man-woman relations. Byron. :3

Omg, Saul! You adorable, 🐸🐸🐸🐸! ILU <3
    That ending was the best! Lookit their FACES!

I need a nap now. Possibly some smelling salts.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    This chapter was amazing. There are few words. However, just saying...
    I loved the nod back to Isla's climb on and grab the reins comment. Our girl certainly did!! BAD timing brother... :disappointed:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    @WagonFruit I am pretty sure your fruit-flavored comments are better than my chapter. ;) And almost as long, at least? <3 Speaking of long:
    If only she'd succeeded at her mission...and I'll tell Penny to watch out for you stealing her man, rofl.

I'm not sure if the weirdness saturation or stircraxiness is having a bigger effect on her actions. But they're both probably contributing to an extent~ And yes, they (almost) paid off. So close!

DO GO ON ABOUT THE IMAGE CONJURED UP IN YOUR DEPRAVED BRAIN. I'm (morbidly?) curious now. <3

"Adorable-puppy-vampire-boyfriend" is probably the official label for Byron. Not that they're big on labels or anything. (Okay, Byron totally is.)

Hopefully your faith in Penny's foofie will get it/her through this. <3 After marriage, of course.

I love that those were your favorite parts. I think Penny and Byron have their own weird world almost as much as Lysander and Bianca do--they just don't understand the rules as well.

Saul is indeed an adorable plum. <3 He was really enjoying the view...I didn't even alter their emotions. Lysander WAS horrified and Saul was like, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

@cshaner Awwww thank you! It was a PLUM to write. And screenshot. I think I took like 200 screenshots for this, and used maybe a quarter of those at most--but ohhh, the ones I chose, LOL.
    And Penny knows good advice when she hears it. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ahhhhhh! Favorite. Chapter. EVER!!!!
    I LOVED how this played out. Penny chasing the poor boy and him trying to be the perfect gentleman. They are so swoonworthy together. I'm just....gushing! Nooboos hopefully closer...but atm, I'm having fun watching them be bf and gf!!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I thought you might like this chapter. Just a little. ;)
    Penny tried so, so hard and got so, so frustrated. This really was almost like Lysander's Quest in Fairyland, but with a very different goal, ha! Unfortunately, I don't think Lysander is going to have much fun watching them be bf and gf...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Fangs for the Memories in a nutshell?

pgQnMQX.png

No, I didn't stage that! And Penny kept autonomously trying to kiss Byron even when I cancelled it.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Awwww!!! I love that. I have only had married couples autonomously kiss.

Sooo sweet!!
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    Bianca just...creepily watched, right in between them. Apparently that's her thing? And she looked so happy about it.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I love the sunglasses on her outfit were perfectly framed between them!! So well shot.
  • Options
    Dawww..
    I'd love to see them love on each other in game! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Penny is kind of obsessed with Byron in-game. It's hilarious. And adorable. Just now she kissed his neck twice in a row all on her own. OKAY PENNY. Cold shower for you, girlie!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Penny is kind of obsessed with Byron in-game. It's hilarious. And adorable. Just now she kissed his neck twice in a row all on her own. OKAY PENNY. Cold shower for you, girlie!

No, no, Creator! We'd love autonomous nooboos...that can happen with MCCC!! Ha! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ...I'm going to have to be really careful about leaving them together unsupervised. I'll be like a Lysander in the sky.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ...I'm going to have to be really careful about leaving them together unsupervised. I'll be like a Lysander in the sky.

Lol! That would be funny! If you leave them on a different lot...well...hahaaaa!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

No, no, Creator! We'd love autonomous nooboos...that can happen with MCCC!! Ha! :D

This!!
  • Options
    cshaner wrote: »

This!!

Right??? :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I've actually used the risky setting to see if certain other couples got in trouble or not, rofl. Isla and Saul were spared. Others...maybe not. >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Just having another quick peek at that pic of Benny + creeping Bianca.

Realized I didn't comment on it earlier. *FLOGS SELF*

That picture is everything. *SWOON* *MELT* Eeeeee :love:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    I've actually used the risky setting to see if certain other couples got in trouble or not, rofl. Isla and Saul were spared. Others...maybe not. >:)

Oh my! I think I see Lysander babies on the horizon as much as they spend time in the bathroom! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

Oh my! I think I see Lysander babies on the horizon as much as they spend time in the bathroom! Ha!

If there isn't already a baby bat in the cave already ;)
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Hey, peeps who comment on this story. Would y'all want to form a reading circle where we talk about each other's stories and be silly? We do it a lot here but I think it would be fun to gab in a different thread. Plus, I'm sure I need to read more stories. We could have a funny name and our banner...well...it could include us and maybe a fantasy character from our stories. Hee!

If not, no probs. No offense will be taken at all! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Haha sure! I'd love to join :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Hey, peeps who comment on this story. Would y'all want to form a reading circle where we talk about each other's stories and be silly? We do it a lot here but I think it would be fun to gab in a different thread. Plus, I'm sure I need to read more stories. We could have a funny name and our banner...well...it could include us and maybe a fantasy character from our stories. Hee!

If not, no probs. No offense will be taken at all! <3

I'd join. I told myself no more than three circles, and this would be the third :D
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    Sure, I'll join! I always have time to be silly. <3
    uduVcAP.png