Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Quote

The title is pretty explanatory... What's your favourite quote at the moment (funny, inspirational or whatever)

I'll start:
What doesn't kill me... had better start running, 'cause it failed and I'm coming for it!

Comments

• Options
    CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    I didn't fall. The floor just needed a hug.
  • Options
    NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    Natla: Too late for abortions now!
    Lara: Not without the heart of the operation.
    Natla: Noooooooo!
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
  • Options
    ArtemisArtemis Posts: 44 Member
    “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot here"

"Lady, that's all you got. Two wrong feet in f***ing ugly shoes."
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    i guess i can go with "Hi everybody!"
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    "If I had a coconut for every time some lunatic said something like that."
    Such a random line, it makes me happy! xD

My favourite 'serious' quote is "A good friend will see you for who you are, no matter what face you wear."
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    "Because there is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this."- Rorschach from Watchmen.

"An individualist is a man who says: "I'll not run anyone's life – nor let anyone run mine. I will not rule nor be ruled. I will not be a master nor a slave. I will not sacrifice myself to anyone – nor sacrifice anyone to myself.""- Ayn Rand

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."- The Lion Turtle from Avatar: The Last Airbender
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    "A true hero is not measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." - Zeus, Disney's Hercules

"When you use a bird for writing, it's called tweeting." - Maui, Disney's Moana

And of course, the one in my signature :)