Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What about Toddler & Children Vampires????

I didn't notice a bed for them. Yes, there is the awesome bassinet for babies but shouldn't our toddler & children vampires have something vampirish (Can that be a word?) to sleep in while their teen siblings & adult parents sleep in coffins? Modders maybe? Or was there something that they showed in the video that I missed? TIA
Loving Helpmeet To: Bryan (40 yrs.)
Proud Mama To: BJ - 36, Angel - 32, Kathy - 28, & Shaun - 25
Caring Grandmother To: Rafael - 9, Nadya - 7, & Bruce - 4

Comments

• Options
    Omac16Omac16 Posts: 118 Member
    I saw a tweet or reply on here somewhere, but basically they don't have powers until teens thus eat normal food and sleep in normal beds.
  • Options
    MountainMamaof4MountainMamaof4 Posts: 200 Member
    Yeah, but we need something dark & scary...no little pink cars. I mean that is good in the other worlds but not in Forgotten Hollow...we need something like would be found in Dracula's Castle! LOL!! Yes, my OCD is going crazy!
  • Options
    GlindePopGlindePop Posts: 134 Member
    Exactly. If I am building a mansion for my vampire family I wouldnt want to put cute bright beds in the children/toddler bedrooms. That would just look stupid
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I am pretty sure they also added darker themed child beds! I mean there is still so much that was not covered in the stream! I am thinking that if we get a new baby bassinet, then definitely also at least one dark themed kids bed!
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited January 2017
    I don't think they would miss adding dark themed beds. Can you confirm @SimGuruNinja ?
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    I did notice one bed but it was a full size....not a twin bed or toddler bed.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Maybe kids and toddlers that are born vampires can sleep in coffins. How cute would it be to see a toddler crawling into a coffin to nap?
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited January 2017
    We've seen nothing to suggest that they added anything for kids except the clothes and the bearcula toy. Other than the new bassinet and single beds ofcourse. They pretty much skipped over kids in this pack. It's not a problem for me personally, but if they were gonna allow vampires to have kids for those simmers that want to play that way, they should have made kids real vampires. It's kind of lame that they can't drink plasma or that they don't even get the teeth.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    We've seen nothing to suggest that they added anything for kids except the clothes and the bearcula toy. Other than the new bassinet and single beds ofcourse. They pretty much skipped over kids in this pack. It's not a problem for me personally, but if they were gonna allow vampires to have kids for those simmers that want to play that way, they should have made kids real vampires. It's kind of lame that they can't drink plasma or that they don't even get the teeth.

I agree. Although all my vampires will be sterile.
  • Options

I agree. Although all my vampires will be sterile.
    Mine aswell. I'm hoping Mccc will be updated so that I can make all my vampires sterile. No children for the undead. :p
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    To bad they had to totally ignore children and toddlers they could of given the toddlers a animation when playing with dolls to randomly try to bite it or anything just to show it is a vampire who is just to young to come into its powers. I understand why they did not give powers to all life stages but to totally ignore some giving them no attention I don't like.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    To bad they had to totally ignore children and toddlers they could of given the toddlers a animation when playing with dolls to randomly try to bite it or anything just to show it is a vampire who is just to young to come into its powers. I understand why they did not give powers to all life stages but to totally ignore some giving them no attention I don't like.

that would have been cool!
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Mine aswell. I'm hoping Mccc will be updated so that I can make all my vampires sterile. No children for the undead. :p

You can make sims sterile without the command center though ? It's been added since the gender patch.
  • Options
    happyopi wrote: »

You can make sims sterile without the command center though ? It's been added since the gender patch.

Yes, but I mean with all sims, even those I don't play - in Mccc there's story progression. :)
    Allons-y!

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2017
    I still wish that they have would have added the cute teddy bear neck biting action and fangs in development, but I am sure I can at least easily add the fangs part with some CC.

As long as I can make the kids look vampire-ish or look like vamp parents, then I'm fine. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    There is a toddler bed that is a small variant of one of the more classic beds from the base game. That's about it.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    okester wrote: »
    There is a toddler bed that is a small variant of one of the more classic beds from the base game. That's about it.

You saw a toddler bed in the video? Do you have a time stamp? Figures I'd miss it...LOL!! TIA!
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    okester wrote: »

You saw a toddler bed in the video? Do you have a time stamp? Figures I'd miss it...LOL!! TIA!

I was referring to a bed from the toddler update. There is the car bed, the childish furniture bed, and the classic looking bed.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Oh yeah....I remember that. Sorry...misunderstood!

UPDATE:
    I was looking around & happen to check out the Goth family in Willow Creek. Alexander has a black Cordelia twin bed that would be perfect as a toddler bed for vampire little ones. Question is....is there anyone of you wonderful modders that would be willing to do it? I'm completely illiterate when it comes to that kind of stuff.
    Post edited by MountainMamaof4 on
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    A darker toddler bed would have been fun, but I think the classic style will be ok to use.