Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite Animal?

I'm actually surprised there isn't a thread like this(Unless there is & I missed it some how). I can't stop thinking about Vampires coming soon & the threads I've seen about the high potential of Pets being released this year is making me feel so restless. Aaaaanyway what is you favourite animal peoples :smiley:

I would love to adopt a Shibe. I just love them so much! They're just so rad & friggin adorable!! I really wanna play with one :bawling:

tumblr_o4ts4zTY8l1v0wjk6o1_500.gif

I also love Snakes, small Pythons in particular but there is nothing I love more than Amazonian River Dolphins <3

tumblr_ohz2lpP7Sq1sxv0e6o1_400.jpg
2627419_orig.png

tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif

Comments

• Options
    KingUnknown10KingUnknown10 Posts: 73 Member
    My favorite would definitely be domesticated dogs, and some other favorites would be most animals that are related to canines.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Ah yeah doggos are the best :+1:
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Pangolins!
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    ArtemisArtemis Posts: 44 Member
    Pug Dog. They are so sweet, and ugly-cute.
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings
  • Options
    purrjopurrjo Posts: 5 New Member
    Cats! I'm true crazy cat lady and I have three cats. All day long I'm taking pictures of my cats x)
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Does a T. rex count? No?

Then definitely cows. When you were able to get the little cow pen from the TS3 store, I was the happiest person alive.
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    What a gorgeous dolphin! :o

Lizards or geckos but anything reptile is my definition of cute. The only reason I won't own a snake is because I don't think I can stand feeding it rodents. Some how that's too far for me.. no problem feeding live insects to my bearded dragon though. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Alelis0Alelis0 Posts: 52 Member
    I seriously love cougars. Cougar purrs are the best!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Pangolins are super rad!! Also my old neighbourhood are obsessed with Pug doggos :lol: Loved seeing them out on their walks they're just too cute!

I sorta have an affinity for cats(Can never have enough cat lads/ladies :wink: ) & Cougars are just so damb beautiful.

@Snarkles sure why not T.rex count :wink::+1: & yeah that cow pen is adorable!

@Simasaurus09 I'm the same :D I absolutely love pythons but feeding them is another story :lol: I met a guy with a black Salamander fish & I was a little skeptical when he got me to hand feed the babe with meat. That cute face hides sharp teeth :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Penguins for sure. It's my dream to go to Antarctica someday to see them in their natural habitat! :)

I went to Iceland recently and fell in love with Icelandic horses. They're so beautiful and unique with their shaggy manes!
  • Options
    @Marmalade27 Oh wow! :bawling:<3
  • Options
    SimPandasSimPandas Posts: 10 New Member
    Pandas are awesome. period.
  • Options
    @SimPandas Pandas are love, Pandas are life :star:

Red Pandas are outrageously adorable!
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I really like dogs. When I was younger, I loved giraffes.
  • Options
    OakOak Posts: 363 Member
    Bunnies are my weakness!
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited July 2017
    Cats. Specifically Maine Coons. Theyre so pretty. :)
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Dogs, cats & white tigers ^^
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Cheetah!!
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I love doggies, especially terriers. Not like yorkies, but terriers in the terrier dog breed category like cairns, Bedlingtons, Scottish, and others (yorkies are classified in the toy group). I also love greyhounds, Finnish lapphunds, keeshonds, shiba inus, and schipperke.

Ok I just love dogs :D

loons are pretty cool too though
  • Options
    djaykay88djaykay88 Posts: 8 New Member
    I like cats and dogs :blush: they bring so much happiness and joy. I'd like to have a corgi when I live in my own house. It's my big dream
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    Red panda :D
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.
  • Options
    BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    I adore big dogs but my favorite animal is a cow.. No, an elephant. Or.. Cow.. Uhm. Both. I cannot choose. I really like those ^^
  • Options
    Sweetpooh1993Sweetpooh1993 Posts: 112 Member
    Puppy dogs!
    [img][/img]LD5LMSt.jpg
  • Options
    emmaburrowsukemmaburrowsuk Posts: 31 Member
    Love cats and there purr is so theraputic small domestic one to great big lions, the sound of a lion purring is incredable