Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where were you when you found out?!

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    I saw it on yahoo news in the entertainment section.

I can't say it was the most exciting Sim day I've ever had. If they'd brought Create a style back, I may have been cheerier. But I needed to try it out anyway.

The toddlers are cute, but now they need to let the babies be separate from the cribs!
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    My sister mentioned it to me! xD Apparently one of the Sims YouTubers she's subscribed to posted a video about it as soon as they released, so she mentioned it to me!

I don't really play TS4 anymore, and I haven't even turned on the game since the update, so I still need to check it all out! I don't really care much for toddlers, so I was pretty "meh, I'll check it out anyway"! :P
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    It was lunchtime at school and I was just browsing Facebook when I saw the announcement. I was excited but I was also like "Aw crap, I can't have twins anymore."
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    I was in my room, on Facebook. I was scrolling through my newsfeed when a Sims4 ad popped up. I didn't know when the ad was made and since it looked like it was just promoting the base game I figured that's all it was. But then I saw toddlers and I thought that it was really stupid to put toddlers in the ad since they weren't in the game. (I can be horribly oblivious). It wasn't until I scrolled down and saw the comment "Thanks for giving us toddlers!" Which the official sims page responded "You're welcome" that it hit me.

And then I cried. I actually cried tears of joy, which I almost never do.
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    i was on my honeymoon, heheh.