Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Build Trick for Sharing CL Apartments as a Single Room to the Gallery

I keep noticing in threads comments about not being able to share apartments from CL to the gallery which, unfortunately is true. Usually the solution offered is to share the apartments room by room with numbers designating them as such: Culpepper House Apt 20- A / Culpepper House Apt 20- B and so on. However you can share apartments as a single room quickly and easily by removing a section of each wall and then redrawing the wall back into place, resulting in a fully functional apartment with no rebuild necessary by the end user. I've put together a short three minute video below outlining the method for doing so.

https://youtu.be/OVL5YdWio14

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Comments

• Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    @rosemow As always your comments are awesome and well received. Thank-you!
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    To save whole apartments not buildings remove section of wall in each room so that the whole apartment is one room to your library, now find a blank residential lot that is big enough place that room on lot finish the rooms and upload apartment to gallery. Please note: Make sure you don't accidently move the outer wall or the apartment won't fit in the space. Also please keep in mind your have to transfer to room to place it in the apartment.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    @Sid1701D9 Why do you feel you need to move the apartment to a residential lot in order to "finish the rooms". I don't understand why you are adding that step to the process. And of course the further step of "transferring" it back into a room from the residential lot designation. There's no need to move an apartment to a residential lot in order to work on it or save it. I don't understand why you are outlining these, unnecessary, steps here.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Well its just another way to save the whole apartment to share or save, other than that nothing.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    RivendellStarRivendellStar Posts: 1,004 Member
    Thanks so much for this tutorial @JasonAnthonySterling ! It was so helpful! :)
    jiyKE8j.png
  • Options
    @RivendellStar Thank-you! I'm glad it helped.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Thanks for the help to all parties involved, I think it is helpful to know all Aves of achieving an objective and let the user decide if it is helpful or not. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen