Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jesminder's baby--Who did she have in your game?

Comments

• Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    In my game she had a boy named Rusty.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt I really like the twins! Are they on the gallery?
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    @HowGreatThouArt I really like the twins! Are they on the gallery?

They are now! Look for "Bheeda". :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    She always has a boy in my game. I just reset last night and she had a boy again.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited December 2016
    She gave birth to twin boys in one game, boy and girl twins in another and a boy in my last game. I have always wondered who the father was though.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    In my game she gave birth to a baby girl called Michelle. I wish there was an ethnicity tag assigned to every name so that kids of parents from the same ethnicity will have a matching name. Jesminder and her partner are both indian (or the sim equivalent of that) and Michelle is a distinctly french name... It kinda bothers me. Once she's aged up I'll rename her to Preeti, it's an indian name I really like.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    She had a girl named Laura in my game.

296btwm.jpg
    I don't normally bother to give makeovers to townies/pre-mades but since I had her in CAS I gave her everyday a quick once-over.

20qgwlx.jpg
    10o02h5.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Triplets, I think they were all boys.
    don't remember the names, just that I will change the name of two of them
    tumblr_ohd0lqz7Hq1unugcfo1_1280.png
    tumblr_ohd0lqz7Hq1unugcfo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ohd0lqz7Hq1unugcfo3_1280.png
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    She had a girl named Payton in my game.
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    edited December 2016
    This is Preeti (born Michelle) Bheeda, the baby Jesminder had in my baby challenge save.
    She has the self-assured trait and rambunctious scamp aspiration.

PreetiBheeda.png
    Post edited by Erica87 on
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Thanks for sharing pics, everyone. I think Jesminder is quite lovely, but those girls that look like Arun are so gorgeous!

Jesminder is my girl Kim Ly's best friend. Kim Ly saw her when she was out and about in the city area one day, and she was in labor. The next day, Jesminder invited her to come over, so I thought, "Neat, we'll get to see the baby." But we got there and Jes was still in labor! There must have been a glitch, because there were bassinets all over the apartment. But I couldn't click on any of them. Then Jes left. I'm like, "OMG, she's still wandering around out there, in labor!" So I went into the Travel Menu with Kim Ly, and she was there. I traveled to Kim Ly's apartment with her. Still in labor. So I shift/click added her to the family. I waited a while, but nothing happened, even when I bought a bassinet, I still couldn't click on it. The only thing I could do was click on Jes and select Have Baby At Hospital. I invited Arun along, but he never showed up.

Anyway, she had a little girl, and I got to name her, so I chose Noori. I moved them back in with Arun. Later I had to play the family because I realized she didn't have a bedroom, so I made a little one for her, and deleted all the bassinets, lol. While I was there, I aged her up.

j2Gy8O.jpg

e1a0F0.jpg

Kim Ly and Jes, in the bathroom, for some reason. :p

h8K0bH.jpg

Noori's not ready to age up yet, but I peeked in CAS... o:)

1yhe9U.jpg
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    She had a boy named Micah.
    Wow, she's really cute!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    She had a boy the game named Quinn in my game. He reminds me of TS4 Alexander Goth just with a slightly darker skin tone and brown hair and eyes.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    She had a boy named Micah.
    Wow, she's really cute!

Thanks for saying so, on behalf of Jes and Arun, lol. I may have to have some of my kids get to know her now, eh?
  • Options
    SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    A daughter, named Leah. She got her Dad's long face unfortunately for her!

w1y6ja.jpg
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
  • Options
    LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    Simslikeee wrote: »
    A daughter, named Leah. She got her Dad's long face unfortunately for her!

Oh I don't know, I like how she looks. That hairstyle really suits her face.

• Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    This is Preeti (born Michelle) Bheeda, the baby Jesminder had in my baby challenge save.
    She has the self-assured trait and rambunctious scamp aspiration.

PreetiBheeda.png

She is so cute! How does she age up?
  • Options
    simmerkaylasimmerkayla Posts: 30 Member
    Jesminder just had triplet girls in my game! She named them Joanne, Farrah, and Guiliana.
  • Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    All of Jesminder's kids are so cute! Just wondering though, who is Jesminder? And why is everyone having her babies? Lol
  • Options
    In my main game she had twins:

123b9ra.jpg
    A girl named Nicola (who has married into my Legacy family).

j0kx1h.jpg
    And a boy named Alfred.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited January 2017
    Wow I didn't know there was a pregnant premade! I don't play premades, so if I'm playing other families will she have the baby or will she just remain forever pregnant?
  • Options
    She's in the City Living EP. She'll gives birth on her own without interference (as will any Sims your Sims get pregnant in other households or if you have story progression in the form of MCCommand Center). If you have aging off for either the whole game or for the households that you are not playing the baby will then stay a baby permanently.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    SimsforAllSimsforAll Posts: 3 New Member
    Jesminder and Anun at first in my game had quintuplets. I was like O_O but I think it's that I at one point aging wasn't on in my game and they just had their first one, then they had triplets, then they had twins and they were all teens so I think it;s because I didn't have aging on for unplayed sims for a while. The first child looks different then the next three look similar and the last two look similar. Lol i'm fixing this horrendous family now.
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    In my game, she has girls every single time. In the save I actually play the Bheeda’s in, their daughter is named Aanika. I’m planning for them to have more in the future. I’ll try to remember to take a picture. Aanika is pretty cute.
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    I didn't even know she was pregnant until you guys started talking about it a few months ago. Curious, I went into their home and she had already had the kid, a girl btw, whom I renamed Padma when I aged her into a toddler. Gods knows how long the poor kid was stuck as a baby. I don't remember her original name except that I didn't find that it fitted.

I added them into my rotational play and Padma is still a toddler and a handful with the wild trait. Oye!