Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I get the notice board in my penthouse..?

Just moved into a penthouse and I don't have the notice board that tells me about the festivals that are one, can I get one of these in build/buy mode or not? If so, where can I find it...

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It's somewhere in Buy Mode prehaps in Buydebug.
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Anyone know specifically where? I am looking for this as well. Combed through buydebug and couldnt find it, but then again there is tons to comb through and I may have missed it. If I knew what it was next to, that would help a lot.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Did you type it into search? Does the lot requirements require a bulletin board? If push comes to shove, you can add the flashing street sign instead.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Do a search for: What's Happening Sign.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    City living filter hun, click on the chair symbol in buy mode, then click filter, city living. Done :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    City living filter hun, click on the chair symbol in buy mode, then click filter, city living. Done :)

This is going to sound so dumb! But I can never find the EP filters. :( Thanks so much for this.
  • Options
    ItsKiteyyItsKiteyy Posts: 121 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »

I've done that, but I still can't find it :/
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    I couldn't either, but searching 'board' and doing a text search brought it up for me. It didn't have a CL symbol, did they repurpose base game content? :/
  • Options
    I searched the what's happening sign and put that one in my sims house. I don't think the bulletin board outside of the apartments can be replicated. At least I couldn't. :/
  • Options
    mars97kmars97k Posts: 3 New Member
    I found it! It's called Newfangled Apartment Communicator and you can find it with the hidden objects cheat on.
  • Options
    GneehGneeh Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="mars97k;c-15829581"]I found it! It's called Newfangled Apartment Communicator and you can find it with the hidden objects cheat on.[/quote]

Thank you! I looked for so long!