Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Ideas

I've got some new ideas, which I'd like to share with all fellow Sims Fans.
fac39j.jpg

Enhances the experience more.

Comments

• Options
    Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Is this for Sims 3 or 4 because the picture is 3 but... I mean I guess? For gameplay reasons but most of this was done in Get to Work
  • Options
    ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    Pics are properly TS3 Graphics, and what this Game Pack does is it adds additional selective options.
    Such a Doctor can Perform more on a Patient. Like "Get To Work" only with more options.
    The Dentist is new and it adds a NEED to your Sims "Dental Hygiene".
    Which means Sims must brush their teeth, it's no longer optional, like it was before.
    Child Therapy Center brings the following NEEDS to Sims of all ages (not just child Sims).
    "Bladder Strength" and "Sanity" >>> They connect to the "Bladder Health System" and "Mental Health System".
    So this can be an Expansion for "Get To Work",, if you like.

@Autumn_Cats Many Thanks for your opinion. I'm very grateful.
    If you have any new ideas for TS4,,, I would simply love to see/read them.
  • Options
    ginger170 wrote: »
    Pics are properly TS3 Graphics, and what this Game Pack does is it adds additional selective options.
    Such a Doctor can Perform more on a Patient. Like "Get To Work" only with more options.
    The Dentist is new and it adds a NEED to your Sims "Dental Hygiene".
    Which means Sims must brush their teeth, it's no longer optional, like it was before.
    Child Therapy Center brings the following NEEDS to Sims of all ages (not just child Sims).
    "Bladder Strength" and "Sanity" >>> They connect to the "Bladder Health System" and "Mental Health System".
    So this can be an Expansion for "Get To Work",, if you like.

@Autumn_Cats Many Thanks for your opinion. I'm very grateful.
    If you have any new ideas for TS4,,, I would simply love to see/read them.

Oooohh, I get it know. I do like gameplay even if it doesn't have a purpose. Yeah, also I have TOO many idea for Sims 4 to just be in here lol
  • Options
    @Autumn_Cats Thanks for your feedback.
    Yes, if you have any ideas or designs, I would really like to see them.
    Having and using creativity skills, same like the Sims gain is amazing.
    I use mine all the time.
    So far, I have a list as long as my arm of ideas.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    only if we could have broken arm/leg or disabilities as well..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ginger170 wrote: »
    @Autumn_Cats Thanks for your feedback.
    Yes, if you have any ideas or designs, I would really like to see them.
    Having and using creativity skills, same like the Sims gain is amazing.
    I use mine all the time.
    So far, I have a list as long as my arm of ideas.
    Aww thanks, I just got banned for 600 seconds for some odd reason, lol. But I will post a discussion soon enough
  • Options
    @Autumn_Cats was that a mistake ban ?
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    @Autumn_Cats, it would seem as the 600 second spam-block like thing was apparently put in place a while ago due to some spambot attacks that took place earlier this year. It was put in place to keep spammers from posting too much spam at one time. Sometimes people will get that message while others haven't yet seen it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/842624/forum-service-issues/p8
  • Options
    My next Game Pack idea takes Sims to high attitudes.
  • Options
    meanbeanmeanbean Posts: 3 New Member
    Some of these ideas are a little too much but they would be fun and of course I'm sure some of these are actually popular somewhere on the forum so sorry for repetition, and I know a couple will be a little messed up but I like real life situations and not just happy or clean fantasies. :D

1. One of the major ideas I think would be cool would be a build option with TS4. They could make an option for the half walls to have "ceilings", and that the stairs can be placed along each sized one. Then anything could be placed on top of them like they're platforms. Kind of like a studio home without the major floors so apart from each other just to create that illusion. That would be a free update of course it's not like it could come with an expansion.

2. I know it's rated T, but maybe if it's cool with the team they should make an expansion that's rated M and add some cool NSFW stuff. Lol. I just like the game to be as realistic as it can, and if adults want it they can purchase things separate from the base game. I can't get into the details because I don't want to come of like a creep lol, but that would be a super interesting concept. I mean there's already fighting, promiscuity, and inappropriate scenarios here and there, what's the harm in going the extra mile for adults that want the whole shebang? This would be a 20 dollar expansion thing there shouldn't be too much for it to be more expensive.

3. Different buildings types. Like... orphanages. A place where you can actually go to adopt children, and a head mistress from an Annie film for those who are stuck with her, unless of course someone wants to make custom make that "household" with people of different traits other than that then that's cool too! A pet store, a grocery store, a movie theater for dates. Concerts arenas for people to go to, and Sims can perform there if that's their career. In my current game I have a huge building at the moment with kids that are all roommates, but I don't want them to be roommates with their adult worker, so it'd be cool to just have an actual business. That could be a major expansion pack if they make it large enough. I'm totally down with this one for sure.

4. New piercing categories like earrings, mouth piercings, nose, eyebrows etc. New tat categories like on the thighs or the calves. The stomach. It would be easier for CC to be placed in their right spots. Also free update.

5. Layering jackets with existing clothing! It would be rad to wear a tank top and layer a black jacket over it without both being stuck together. Sometimes I hate the color combinations the game comes with so it'd be cool to have certain clothes separate that's all. Free update.

6. This would be HUGE and probably the one least likely to happen who knows, but imagine one day The Sims 4 letting us go multiplayer! We could add people and then visit their world, we could choose which world we want people to go to or if we even want people to travel there at all. Then they could be friends with us and we can invite them to our clubs and what not. Maybe a real time chat with those who we speak to as long as we follow guidelines like common multiplayer games. (Just a big idea that would be fun to share, not really an expansion)

7. For Get To Work we can make sure every time our Sim employee comes in that they have an office to themselves and not have strangers going in and taking over their room like they're assigned to it. Gah that one urks me. Lol. Free update.

Those are the main things I have going on in my head at the moment. I hope that the team can do most of these. I would throw my money at them. Haha.

• Options
    @meanbean thanks for your feedback.

I'm currently enjoying "City Living" and I have to say how impressed I am.
  • Options
    @Mcbean um it impossible to have one EP rating M without affecting the entire rating of the series. Not to mention how many people it would loose
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    it impossible to have one EP rating M without affecting the entire rating of the series.
    Can you elaborate?
    I don't see how it would be an issue. If you're not old enough for the higher rateing, you can't buy it, if you are, you can. Not big deal, just like with buying movies.

meanbean wrote: »
    orphanages. A place where you can actually go to adopt children
    Orphanages are a thing of the past. Most of the time, if you're adopting, the child is in fostercare, until you adopt them. And in many cases, you're the foster parent, you adopt the child you are fostering. These days, orphanages are really only in 3rd world countries. :/
    In my current game I have a huge building at the moment with kids that are all roommates, but I don't want them to be roommates with their adult worker, so it'd be cool to just have an actual business.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about here? A building full of kids that you want to run as a buisness? A workhouse? A sweatshop? A factory full of children? What sort of business are you talking about?

Personally, in one of my games, I have a bunch of teens living in an "abandoned" warehouse. They're usually too busy dancing to clean the place, though, one of them does repair the toilets and showers when they get broken.

New piercing categories like earrings, mouth piercings, nose, eyebrows etc. New tat categories like on the thighs or the calves. The stomach. It would be easier for CC to be placed in their right spots. Also free update.
    Yes, Yes, YES!
    Multiple earings, oral piercings, several nose options, multiple eyebrow. My punks are in need.
    And yes, more tats, lots more tats, in more locations, and in various sages of completion. It would be nice if we had more of a 'build your own sleeve' thing happening. Do you want a cupcake, a spider, a scull, or a teacup on the upper left? Is it all connected with vines, a snake, flowers or lightning bolts?
    Layering jackets with existing clothing! It would be rad to wear a tank top and layer a black jacket over it without both being stuck together. Sometimes I hate the color combinations the game comes with so it'd be cool to have certain clothes separate that's all. Free update.
    I like this.
    They made hats work, so this should be possible.
    This would be HUGE and probably the one least likely to happen who knows, but imagine one day The Sims 4 letting us go multiplayer!
    No. Never. Would totally hate it.
    That's what Olympus was supposed to be, and they scraped it, and turned it into TS4.
    Most sims players are control freaks, we don't want other people messing up our little fantasies.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    MzLeah3MzLeah3 Posts: 21 Member
    i just want any pack to be based around familys
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I can't explain it.. but I saw during the Sims 3's time that it's not just possible to have a Mature rating (or in your case an MA rated) EP without affecting the rest of the Sims 4 (or Sims X number) franchise.

Maybe @SimGuruDrake can explain?

Also I'm borrowing this from @Jarsie9:

"EA likes its T rating, and it will not do anything to change that, because the money is too good. So, forget about any type of M rated material (and I *bet* you dollars to doughnuts that you're under 21), where you get to play out all your plum fantasies and turn this game into a cross between "Grand Theft Autos" and "Singles" (only without the blur and where they show *everything* right?)"

also: EA has made it a point to announce its intentions of never putting anything in the game that would raise the game rating to an M...... Since EA loves it teen rating to much
    6adMCGP.gif