Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Apartment Role-Playing Game! [In Character]

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The girl I had seen earlier walked over to me. She looked down at her phone and kicked the wall, screaming in rage. She turned and asked if O had seen her key. "I haven't seen one," I tried to force out, but I was afraid she would attack me or something. I saw that Vivian was introducing herself to people, so I got up, and decided to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Urvasi, I just moved in," I said to her as I felt my whole body shaking.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    Annalise shrugged at man bun's passivity and sauntered her way over to the landlord once she noticed her neighbors talking to her. She looked like she was faking trying to come off as chill, but Annalise could see past that. She had teachers like that. On the first day of class when they seemed reasonably relaxed, but the second someone got the slightest bit loud, they were scolded. Annalise figured she play cool too, so as to get on her good side. "Hi, you must be my new landlord. I'm Annalise Fox, I just moved to the big city!"
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    James Trovalto

the bell rang
    its the time james have been waiting for, his uncle have came to take him to the city, james said goodbay to his parents and went on the ride
    his uncle warned him about the danger of living in the city and that have to always keep looking and never tyrn his back to anything and to not to forget to close the door.
    the ride was long but he finally made it there, he entered the bulding and noticed that there is a meeting happining so he gladly said hi and went on to his apartment to put his stuff, after finishing up he went down to the meeting.

waiting for the others to join he felt really wiearded by the building its really wieard that everybody moving in to the same bulding in the same day but who is he to quastion.

yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited October 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I decided that yes, I was going to have a cigarette. As a few people started talking to one another I wanted some nicotine to soothe me before I joined in - and I always found it helpful when it came to hangovers as well. I grabbed my fabric bag that I had been having next to my feet. I very seldom go anywhere without it, actually I feel a bit antsy if I don't have it close to me since I have so many things that I need as well as things that I think that I need. Wallet, keychain (the accessory is a heart with a text that says "I love you to the moon and back". I got it as a joke gift from one of my friends, and after facepalming a lot I decided that the best revenge against him was to actually use it), cigarettes, five different lighters (two of them joke gifts as well; half-naked woman on one and half naked man on the other, the rest of them plain black), three or four pencils, a pen, a notebook, caffeine pills, a bottle of either ice tea or soda, painkillers, anti-anxiety pills and a lot of junk that I may or may not need. So I went out, enjoying the fresh air to contrast the heat inside, to smoke half a cigarette - heaven knows I'd want all of it, but I didn't want to miss too much when I got inside.

More people introducing themselves. A young man passed by, I guessed he was on his way to his room. He said "hi" to us, so I gladly said it back. Then I didn't know who to go to first since I was equally curious about each and every one of them. I looked at the woman who had talked to to the guy with the bun. She seemed really outgoing. That was a positive thing, because it's easier for me to relax if the other person isn't too shy. I turned to her. "How do you do, my name is Alejandro Magorian." I gave her a small but friendly smile. I also turned to the thin girl since I felt a little bad for before. "My apologies for before, miss." I bowed my head a little. "I didn't mean to stare at you. I just got... lost in thoughts", I said, before introducing myself.
    Post edited by Lightfield on
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    edited October 2016
    As I walked back to the sporty girl, I suddenly thought about my scar. How much of it had he seen? Had anyone else seen it?
    I gently cradled my arms, blushing slightly, wondering what he thought about it and praying he wouldn't ask about it. He seemed pleasant, if a little quirky and a bit shy to say the least. Looking around I noticed he'd left the room and another had entered, two in fact. And a girl. I hadn't realised just how many neighbours I'd have. One, two, three...I tried to count the faces and guess their names. I fumbled around with my phone and re-read the text from earlier, it was from Alex.

Alex was my boyfriend, well - one of them. I knew he loved me, but here's the problem. I didn't love him back. He was a fun guy, very wild, crazy, he'd take me out to parties everyday and we'd kiss whilst slow dancing to rock music. It was fun while it lasted but I wanted his money, wealth and of course his love. I guess it was a status thing, everybody wanted a piece of him, to be him and to be loved by him. He was magnetic. But he wanted me. Loved me, desired, cherished me, even if I didn't return the passion. Of course, I pretended and I did a lot of crazy stuff, to please him. Heck, I'd even been arrested for him. But its all over now. Especially since I maybe, perhaps cheated on him.

The guy from earlier came back in, just as I predicted he smelt like tobacco. Then, before I could think he'd walked over to us.

"My apologies for before, miss." he bowed his head a little. "I didn't mean to stare at you. I just got... lost in thoughts."

He was very polite, and eloquently spoken. He didn't seem much taller than either of us, and I couldn't see his eyes but he looked older, late twenties perhaps. I kept trying to look through the shades, unsure of what mysteries they'd tell me about him. Suddenly very self conscious around him, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He introduced himself as Alejandro Magorian, and likewise I told him my name

"Ophelia..." I said biting my lip.

As he was introducing himself to the girl beside me, I grabbed my guitar and skulked upstairs to my apartment. I was embarrassed that I thought I'd lost my key, and Ugh, I must look like a right cow to everyone now. Ah well, Its better to be hated than loved for what you're not.

I walked into the empty shell of a home, and sat right in the middle. I carefully unzipped the case and plucked a few strings.
    Post edited by LilacErin on
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Ezra Colburn

I'd found my apartment room, just about to enter when a girl walked past me and entered her own, two doors down, into room 7.
    I stared in the empty space where she was "She looked interesting," I thought to myself. And she had a guitar. At least I know there's common ground between someone already.

I stepped into my room and closed the door. I opened the travel crate and Blitz strolled out, looking proud as ever. I looked around. The room was huge, and had its own bathroom. It reminded me a bit of a university dorm or studio flat. I walked over and collapsed onto the king size bed, Blitz immediately jumped up onto my chest, wanting to play.
    "Not now.." I tickled her neck "Just 20 minutes." and brushed her off before rolling onto my front and dozing off.
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

The young girl, who had introduced herself as Ophelia, seemed, to my relief, accept my apology. She seemed quite uncomfortable, though, and I hoped that she was alright. Speaking of uncomfortable vs comfortable, I felt a little bit braver now - I still had a lot of shyness to fight when it came to these people, but it felt easier than before to introduce myself and I walked through the room to do so. My heart was pounding a bit but the nicotine had helped me to calm down a tad. ...I still wished that I had smoked the entire cigarette, though, but what can one do. I realised that I was fiddling with my earring and sighed internally. Stop. Fiddling. With. Stuff. Alejandro. It just made me look more awkward. I do it when I feel shy, uncomfortable, bored or when I just plain and simple am lost in thoughts. It was my hair, my earring, buttons on my shirt and so on and so on.

I was amused that everyone, or well, the guy with the helmet I had no idea about since his face was obscured, but the rest were so young and pretty. I was... young-ish... and pretty-ish... or something like that. A friend of mine once asked me if I found myself handsome. I had shrugged and said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. "Dang straight!", he said. "And when it comes to beauty there's only one beholder that matters whether one's pretty or not, and that's oneself." I hadn't thought of it that way, but then I told him that, well, I guess I am rather pretty.

I wondered when the meeting would start. I was both curious and anxious, but less of the latter since I had introduced myself to some of them now. The pro when it came to this situation was that I'd actually meet them several times more, and then I would get into my comfort zone and show them that shyness wasn't the only aspect of my personality, that it was just a passing thing when I met new people. It's worse when I only get to meet a person once, like the times my friends have introduced me to their friends at parties and such. "Oh, that guy, he sure was shy", they had said to my friends, and that's how I was remembered - the shy one. The nice, but shy one.

My phone had been vibrating in my back pocket, several times, so I took the time to check my text messages and reply to some of them. There was the reply from Angela, to the !!!!!-message I sent her earlier.

Angela: ?????
    Me: §§§§§ ...just messin'. I'll talk to you properly later, might give you a call later on. Stay gold. xoxoxoxoxox gurrrl

Antonio: Me hope you hangover puppy of she-dog. Much rude leave us.
    Me: Do have. No worry. Miss you moon back.

Ma: everthing alright?? <3
    Me: 's alright, ma. <3

And now I was laughing, but this time it was because of the text messages and not me pretending to laugh at text message. Why, that's a start.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Jasper

After finishing up my food, I decided to start putting around the furniture I had with me so far... which, to be honest, meant my bed, mattress, and a TV. I still ha to wait for the moving truck to arrive.

Anyways, I was still interested in meeting up with the neighbors. I decided to go over to the apartment next to mine and introduce myself.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited October 2016
    Vivian and Angelica Burrito

I saw a handsome boy I think named Alejandro or Alexandro.. Well he approached me and asked me "how do you do?". I simply nod and smiled at him, telling by my face that it's alright. Then he walked past at me and went outside.

I smiled carefully at everyone. Everyone has arrived. Everyone is here, having awkward, shy conversations. I sighed first.

"Hello everyone" I say. "My name's Vivian. As all you can see, I am the landlady here. So, I'll call everybody first then we'll have a short meeting. I hope everybody is fine. Feel free to feel at home because this is your home now. I hope everybody isn't shy or awkward and having rude conversations"

I then call everybody. I walked outside, the hallways, upstairs and everything. Hoping that everybody is here. I then count them and saw one missing (That if Ezra won't attend the meeting). I shrugged and just let it be.

"Okay calm down everybody" I say. "Let's all have a sit. Shall we?"

I sat on a small comfortable couch. (Assuming everybody had calmed down) I smiled and looked at all of them. Angelica sitting on my lap, is staring at everybody. More like staring at their souls. God bless this girl.

I then changed my happiest expression into a serious one. I don't like the mood and the aura. Let's make it worse.

"This is my girl, Angelica. She's my daughter as you can see we have the same hair and a pretty face" I say confidently. "First things first here's all the keys. The rooms are widely open and I haven't locked them since before everybody had come" I then hand out 9 keys. I motioned Angelica to give them the keys respectively.

After they have received their keys. I stand up. "Before all of you live here, there are some rules and regulations" I say and stared at a beautiful young adult woman who has white or blonde hair. I think her name is Ophelia. I signaled my daughter, Angelica, to walk to our room. I had planned some unusual words to use which I don't want my daughter to learn until she'll have the recommended age.

"The Number 1 rule is be respectful to each other. I don't want to hear someone banging each other loudly and ol' that moaning and groaning. Number 2 is we all need to treat each other as family. We're the only people here, So who would take care of us? Well, Us. Number 3 is I don't want quiet neighbors. We also need to see your face and check if your alive or being decomposed by mushrooms" I say.

"I'll tour all of you to the entire apartment. So all of you can see that this isn't your usual apartment that has elevators and things but this is like a house with lots of rooms.

Here is the kitchen. Everyday someone will cook food for us. Who's the best cook here? Maybe she'll/he'll do the work. Any volunteers?"
    modern-kitchen-design-in-apartment-hong-kong.jpg

"Beside here is the dining room which everyone will eat"
    modern-dining-table-steel.jpg

"Well, that is the living room which in fact all of you had seen"
    Coppin-Penthouse-living-room.jpg

"Oh yes, and that door over there is the universal bathroom which we can all use if you wish"
    Stylish-Modern-Bathroom-Design-9.jpg

"This is the stairs and up that stair is the one and only rooms. It's just a hallway"
    shutterstock_81782389.jpg

"And yes this is the hallway, I think all of you have been here?"
    hallway-ceiling-lights-color-coice-with-red-oak-flooring-door-hardware-overhead-lighting-round-lamps-repetitive-pattern.jpg

"On the outside. Of course we have our pool and just gardens and backyard stuff pack"
    hi_pool03_4_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

"Oh and the basement which we have our library. It's not modern so we have this 18th century feel with a touch of some modern designs"
    basement-home-library-design-with-leather-yellow-tufted-L-shape-sofa-and-coffee-table-and-benches-and-bookcase-and-semi-flush-mount-lamp-and-mirror-and-chevron-floor.jpg[img][/img]

"And a room after the library which is the home theater"
    home-theater-4-620x412.jpg

"So we're on the basement. How about mentioning the rooftop? which has bars. This is were most of the parties happen"
    contemporary-deck.jpg

"And yeah, that's pretty much of it. Now all of you can feel at home and relax. We're all friends and we should treat each other as family. Also, If everybody is hungry I ordered a pizza, hamburger and a fries there. We shall have a conversation and introduce ourselves" I say and motioned them to go to our dining room.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Urvasi Nash
    When Vivian started talking, I glanced down at my Fitbit. 4:01 it read. I hoped it didn't seem rude. We toured the house, and it seemed so nice and modern! It was so much more than I could have hoped for. "My teammates would kill to live here," I thought to myself. I tried to pay attention to everything Vivian was saying. "Good, there aren't too many rules around here," I thought to myself. When Vivian announced that she had ordered food, a red flag went up in my head. "Do I just go along and eat pizza with everyone, or do I eat the salad I had planned on eating? What about the workout? Will it look weird to be eating salad while everyone is chowing down on pizza and hamburgers?" I decided I would just have a small peice of pizza, say I already ate, and eat my salad on the way to the campus gym. I sat down at the end of the table, where nobody had sat down yet. I pulled out my phone, to look busy, but I was actually texting my mom to bring my salad from the apartment when we were going to leave. I didn't want to seem rude leaving, but I don't want to get in trouble for being late to a workout, so I mentally prepared myself for how I would excuse myself when I had to leave.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I sat myself down on the couch again, legs spread, when Vivian started talking. I felt these authoritarian vibes from her, like "nobody messes with me", which probably was for the best when it came to a landlady. I was rather impressed, I had to admit. She looked so young, and still this confident and, as it seems, stern attitude. When she said shy I didn't know if I was going to feel ashamed or amused. I went with amused, because after all, I have confidence enough to take it. I removed my shades and put them on my head instead. Then I realized how terrible I had looked last time I checked myself in the mirror - so dark underneath my eyes, I looked so weary after yesterday so I swiftly put them on again.

As she smiled at us I smiled back. It was a pleasant smile she got, I got nice vibes from it. Then I looked at her daughter... Dang, I had to admit to myself. What a stare that one has! She was a pretty girl, just like her mother just mentioned (and just like her mother mentioned, Vivian herself was very pretty as well), but this gaze was almost a bit creepy! I took the key as it got handed out, I immediately stuck it to my keychain so I wouldn't risk misplacing it. Fiddling with my hair I listened to the rules Vivian mentioned.

Be respectful, of course, for me it was a given... And then she continued. "I don't want to hear someone banging each other loudly and ol' that moaning and groaning", she said. I couldn't help it, I had to put my hand in front of my mouth to giggle quietly. I hope it went unnoticed, I hope to high heavens, because man, how I was embarrassing myself if they saw me! Let's just say that I had learned my lesson regarding that matter - I had lived in an apartment with thin walls when I was in my early twenties. I didn't like angry neighbours, and I was sure that Vivian would be terrifying if she was in a particularly foul mood. I stopped the childish giggling when she talked about the next rules, the rules about treating one another as family, the social part. It made me smile. I feel much calmer now, perhaps it would be hard in the beginning, but with this it would take less time - if we met one anoter regularly I'd warm up to them soon and show different sides of myself.

When she showed us the rooms I got completely awestruck. Let's just say that this was very unexpected. In an amazing way. I have never been rich - now I'd at least feel rich even though I wasn't even close to it. I don't know which room I was most impressed with... But I have to confess that I smiled to myself when seeing the bars. When pizza was mentioned I felt extremely delighted. Hangover. Eating pizza. One of my favourite combinations. I was in good spirits.
  • Options
    Jasper

How I was able to even afford rent to this nice apartment, I'll never understand after we all had the tour of the place. My favorite part was the kitchen; I had to will my stomach not to rumble and embarrass me. Even if I wasn't rich, this place made me FEEL rich.

After the tour, I wanted to mingle. The only person I met so far was the lady who lost her apartment key, then took off unexpectedly. I went over to the landlady and asked if she had seen this person.

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    Vivian Burrito

"I have seen her. Her name is Ophelia, I think. Perhaps she forgot about that I still haven't handed out the keys earlier" I said with a smile.

• Options
    Ezra Colburn

My sense of smell woke me. "Was that.. Pizza?" I thought to myself. I checked my watch. I'd slept longer than I hoped. I walked to my private bathroom and splashed water over my face.
    Blitz was 'meowing' at my feet. I shuffled back over to my bed and pulled out her water and food bowls that I had put in my room before officially moving in. I filled her up and watched her lap at her water bowl for a minute, thinking about a good time to grab the few bags I had left in my car, before remembering about the house meeting. I snapped my fingers and jumped out, quite animatedly.

I closed the door behind me, not wanting Blitz to get out and wander around this place before I knew where to look for her. It was huge after all.

I’d just caught the end of the meeting and leant against the door frame trying to look attentive. I noticed a guy with shades on pocketing his key, and made a mental note to ask the landlady for my own after everyone had settled.

“… We shall have a conversation and introduce ourselves” Vivian said. A slight change of tone in her voice than I heard before.

I followed the crowd to the dinning room, giving everyone a quick once over. Lot’s of pretty girls I smell trouble.. but most importantly I smell food. I smiled inwardly and picked up the pace and helped myself to a nice big slice and sat at the dining room table.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I sat quietly the floor, listening to Vivians rules.

"The Number 1 rule is be respectful to each other. I don't want to hear someone banging each other loudly and ol' that moaning and groaning. Number 2 is we all need to treat each other as family. We're the only people here, So who would take care of us? Well, Us. Number 3 is I don't want quiet neighbors. We also need to see your face and check if your alive or being decomposed by mushrooms"

I turn around to see Alejandro chuckling on the sofa, legs spread apart. I can't help but to giggle either, before thinking how much trouble I'd have with these rules - I'm not exactly good at being civil.

Then there was the tour, every room was lavishly decorated with extravagant furniture and each space was huge. How typical of my parents to send me here. How very typical, even when they're punishing me, they feel the need to show off their wealth.

After the tour, food was mentioned. And a heavy weight of dread weighed me down. I hated meal times.

I walk slowly over to the dining table and grab the smallest piece I could find, sitting down cross legged at the seat. There was the man bun guy tucking into the biggest piece of food I've ever seen, feeling slightly better I smile at him.
    Post edited by LilacErin on
    <3
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Jasper

"Okay, thank you very much." I said to the landlord. I honestly wanted to know why this Ophelia acted so strange when I wanted to help her. Anyways, she was announcing that everyone should introduce themselves, so I went first.

"Hello. My name is Jasper Robo, and I just got out of college. Something you should know about me is that I love food. To the point where I can get distracted by it pretty easily. It'll be cool to get to know all of you."

I then noticed Ophelia at the food table while I walked over there. "Hey, it's you," I told her.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Urvasi Nash
    I sat at the end of table, alone, playing on my phone. My stomach had butterflies as I had to figure out how to excuse myself. "Do I just flat out tell everyone why I need to leave, or lie and say something more important? I don't want to make a bad impression! People who aren't into sports don't see the importance in a single workout," I thought to myself as the food arrived.

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

Since people had started to seat themselves down by the table I decided to do the same, but not without careful consideration. As I took a slize of pizza, quite big because hey, a man with a hangover needs his salt and fat, I analyzed the situation. If I sit far away from everyone it will look as if I'm not interested in their company. If I sit next to somebody, the first thing I do, it will look as if I'm desperate. I went with the third alternative and sat myself opposite of Ophelia, since we had shared a few words, even though it wasn't much. That's good. Not to close to anybody. Not too far away. Not looking like a loner. Not looking like a creep. It amused me, how much I overanalyzed this whole situation.
  • Options
    Vivian Burrito

"Okay, thank you very much" Uhh what's his name? I think it's Casper the ghost! - said. I nod.

I sat down on one of the chairs. I was supposedly should've sat on the 1st chair but you know, People hasn't recognized their Queen. It's still early for showing my true self so I think I should behave first.

Some people already got their pizza. Now the Jasper, The one I think is Casper, introduced himself. I nod. Well since I'm hosting this meeting I think I'll try to call out someone to introduce themselves. I stand up and got a slice of pizza. I looked at everybody. My eyes noticed the blonde girl. I think her name is Ophelia.

"Hello, dear." I say. "You should introduce yourself to us! You look stunning"

My tone looked more like sarcastic than convincing. I gave the fakest smile.

• Options
    I start to feel less scared as both Alejandro and the helmet guy both sit nearby. They seem nice.

"Hey" I say waving slightly. Then the landlady walks over. She's gorgeous, and very much intimidating.

She sat down on one of the chairs, and listened to helmet guy introduce himself, Jasper he says his name is. Aha, now I have a name for the face. Vivian reaches for a slice of pizza. Then turns to me.

"Hello, dear." She says "You should introduce yourself to us! You look stunning"

Her voice sounds sarcastic, her smile seems fake. Oh dear. What did I do wrong? Have I upset her?

"I'm Ophelia. Or just Oph, or Lia." I mumble. "I'm a singer, and I play guitar."

I put the tiny slither of pizza back on the plate and nibble my lip. Today was going badly. And it wasn't like i didn't already hate myself, I simply sighed heavily and tried to finish my meal, desperately trying to ignore the landladys sarcastic tone.
    <3
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I sighed a little, with enjoyment, as I sat down on the comfortable chair. My back had been aching, and it only got worse when we walked around to see the rooms. I wonder if I had some memory gap from yesterday, I couldn't find a reason for why my back ached as it did, if I had done something that it didn't like, or if it just decided to act up more than usual. I looked up and gave both Ophelia and Jasper a smile.

When I heard Vivian talking to Ophelia, the hint of sarcasm in her voice, I look at Ophelia with a slight frown on my face to show her that I, too, had noticed the tone in Vivian's voice. I wondered what that was all about, if she did it on purpose to try to intimidate or something of the sorts. I tried to give Ophelia a reassuring smile after she had introduced herself.
    "Singing, and playing guitar", I said. "That sounds interesting. I admire people that are musical", I said to her, with a tone in my voice that I hoped sounded as genuine as I felt when I said it. "Me... Oh, you don't want to know how it would sound like if I tried any of that."

I started eating my slize of pizza. Heavenly. Absolutely heavenly. Nicotine, caffeine, food with fat and salt... I started to feel like a human being and not some kind of zombie-creature.
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    edited October 2016
    Annalise Fox

As soon as Annalise even heard the faintest whisper of "pizza" from someone across the room, she squealed with giddy excitement and skipped her way over to the dining area. "Oh my god this place is incredible! And this authentic city pizza is all I could ask for."

Annalise perkily sits down in one of the dining chairs nearest Alejandro, the boy who politely introduced himself to her in the living room earlier. She smiled at him before excitedly taking a huge bite of her pizza. "Ugh, is this not the greatest thing you've had your whole life. I haven't eaten pizza like this since I visited the city as a kid. I'm also seriously starving. The drive up was so long! Sorry, I'm totally rambling, I just get excited around pizza. And new people. Where are you from?" She tilted her head and continued eating her pizza, widening her eyes at Alejandro waiting for a response.
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    Urvasi Nash
    I sat awkwardly at the end of the table alone. People were begining to introduce themselves, and I feared I would soon be called upon to introduce myself. I stared down at my blank phone and nibbled on a slice of cheese pizza. I had my phone on vibrate from the meeting, when it buzzed and a probably visibly jumped. I quickly looked up and noticed that nobody was looking at me, so I could breath easier. I looked down at the message, and it was a message in the team group chat. "The gym on campus is having electricity issues. Therefore, workout is cancelled for today, and we will reschedule for later this week." The butterflies in my stomach flew away, but I was still nervous about introducing myself. I texted my mom. I wondered what she was doing in my room, it had been half an hour, and I didn't have that much stuff to be unpacked. She responded and said she would take me home when I was done eating, and then I could drive back during the night.

• Options
    Ezra Colburn

I waste no time tucking into my pizza.
    At the corner of my eye I see the girl I had noticed earlier with the guitar. She had the smallest slice of pizza she could possibly have found. She smiled at me. Mouth full of pizza, I intended to introduce myself when a guy walked over. I think he said his name was Jasper?

"Hey, it's you,” he said to the doll like girl.

Then the man with sunglasses, clearly hungover, came to sit opposite her.

The land lady, Vivian, spoke allowed
    "Hello, dear. You should introduce yourself to us! You look stunning” She sounded sarcastic.
    I sat back and turned my full attention to her. "I'm Ophelia. Or just Oph, or Lia...I'm a singer, and I play guitar.” She seemed nervous?
    Sunglasses must have picked up on it too and spoke back to Ophelia reassuringly, "Me... Oh, you don't want to know how it would sound like if I tried any of that.”

The girl I’d spoken to briefly before, Annalise, came and sat next to him and made quick perky conversation. Another girl sat awkwardly at the table, looking down at her phone.

I wasn’t a fan of small talk. This first day introductions always felt so fake to me. Im sure everyone will show true colours soon enough I wiped my fingers with a nearby napkin and waited to hear what Sunglasses would say to the question he’d just been asked.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Alejandro Magorian

I turned to the side when I noticed that someone was about to sit down next to me. It's Annalise, seeming just as outgoing and cheerful as before. I smiled back at her and laugh a little at her excitement. Excitement is contageous. To hear her talk and talk like that made me feel comfortable enough to get out of my shell even more, and the fact that my hangover wasn't nearly as strong helped me feel even happier and more eager to talk. Before I started talking I took a quick look at the guy with his hair tied up. There was something... I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but he gave me some kind of vibes that were almost cynical. I looked at Annalise again.

"It's heavenly, isn't it!" I laughed. "I feel the same about that - I can't even remember when I ate pizza this nice. I lived most of my life in this tiny little village, they had one place where one could eat pizza. For all I can remember it has been the same owners since I moved there, when I was about five. And I have to tell you... They are not good at their job. I believe us villagers were simply too polite to ever complain to the sweet old couple." I laughed again and shook my head. "So yes, this is heaven compared to that." I chuckled. "Oh! By all means! You go ahead and ramble as much as you like, I listen, and I can be good at rambling too... As you may have noticed. Now. Not, uhm, earlier on." The shell was officially broken regarding this woman. I surely felt comfortable enough.

"Oh, so my ma is Irish. And my maternal grandparents, they have a vacation home in Spain, and in Spain ma met this handsome lad, who would later become my father. I lived in Spain until I was three, then I lived in Ireland until I was five. Dad never got rid of his Spanish accent, ma has a strong Irish one and that's why my own is a complete mishmash of several ones!" I laugh. "How about you, what kind of place did you grow up in, I mean?" I asked.