Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Ah well, we can't all be perfect! :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    @Waterdragon you speak English very well, too. Do you have trouble following their Livestreams? *curious*
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Not sure if I want to get the Pastel Plushies or not.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

I want the normal plushies but every time I can purchase them they are out of stock
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    @mintycupcake - I have no trouble understanding the livestreams, but, well, especially Dan is prone to rambling so much (I mostly rewatch his streams on youtube, because they often begin when I´m about to go to bed, and it´s honestly very difficult to find a point to stop these videos, because he just talks non-stop), that I sometimes just kind of zone out.

My spoken english isn´t nearly as good - it´s all perfectly clear in my head, and then I open my mouth, and all vacabulary just flies out of the window. :D
    I took some conversation courses and it´s gotten better (besides, it´s fun), but there´s no course this year.
    English is the only foreign language I´m any good at, I had french and spanish at school, but I´m afraid I´ve forgotten all of the spanish and most of the french (sorry, @nani !).
    I signed up for a course in sign language in march, pretty excited for that.

The new pastel plushies are cute, but I kind of don´t want them. The Dil t-shirt is back in stock, though. Mmmmh...
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    nani wrote: »

I want the normal plushies but every time I can purchase them they are out of stock

Aw, that stinks. I'm sorry. :(
    mintycupcake - I have no trouble understanding the livestreams, but, well, especially Dan is prone to rambling so much (I mostly rewatch his streams on youtube, because they often begin when I´m about to go to bed, and it´s honestly very difficult to find a point to stop these videos, because he just talks non-stop), that I sometimes just kind of zone out.

My spoken english isn´t nearly as good - it´s all perfectly clear in my head, and then I open my mouth, and all vacabulary just flies out of the window. :D
    I took some conversation courses and it´s gotten better (besides, it´s fun), but there´s no course this year.
    English is the only foreign language I´m any good at, I had french and spanish at school, but I´m afraid I´ve forgotten all of the spanish and most of the french (sorry, nani !).
    I signed up for a course in sign language in march, pretty excited for that.

The new pastel plushies are cute, but I kind of don´t want them. The Dil t-shirt is back in stock, though. Mmmmh...

Yeah, I definitely find it's good to do something like folding laundry. Although with Phil's, he's always showing stuff, so I'm like "Wait, what did I miss?" Your English is very good, too. :)

Part of me just wants the pastel plushies because they're limited edition.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    The pastel are indeed cute but I like the original better ?
    I don't really care they're limited edition anyway cause I can't afford stuff anytime soon anyway so I can't get them

• Options
    LadyCarolinaRoseLadyCarolinaRose Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm joining in this discussion because I love the phandom. Is anyone going to Interactive Introverts? I'm going to the show in August at the Microsoft theatre in LA. I literally started screaming and crying when it was announced because I joined the phandom right when TATINOF was ending. I was shaking so much when the tickets went on sale and I think I actually had a panic attack. I got pretty good seats but I still can't believe I'm going to see them tbh. As for the pastel plushies, I think they're absolutely adorable but there's no way I'd ever be able to buy them lol
  • Options
    I'm joining in this discussion because I love the phandom. Is anyone going to Interactive Introverts? I'm going to the show in August at the Microsoft theatre in LA. I literally started screaming and crying when it was announced because I joined the phandom right when TATINOF was ending. I was shaking so much when the tickets went on sale and I think I actually had a panic attack. I got pretty good seats but I still can't believe I'm going to see them tbh. As for the pastel plushies, I think they're absolutely adorable but there's no way I'd ever be able to buy them lol

Welcome !
    I wish I could go but not possible so.

• Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    I've missed this thread so much, I feel bad for being so inactive. Work sucks.

Welcome !

I'm going! To the Minneapolis one, I believe it's at the Orpheum just like TATINOF? But I was super excited to get tickets too! I was shaking aswell :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Summerjase wrote: »
    I've missed this thread so much, I feel bad for being so inactive. Work plum.

Welcome !

I'm going! To the Minneapolis one, I believe it's at the Orpheum just like TATINOF? But I was super excited to get tickets too! I was shaking aswell :lol:

Jaaaaaace! We've been missing you!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Welcome !

I've missed these forums so much, you have no idea. It's nice to be able to connect with other members of the Phandom :) So, what have I missed?
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Welcome !

I've missed these forums so much, you have no idea. It's nice to be able to connect with other members of the Phandom :) So, what have I missed?

Not much. Although it looks like they're going to have Dab and Evan in a relationship. :+1:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Welcome !

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

• Options

Welcome !

HELLOOOOOOO
    giphy.gif
  • Options

Welcome !

HELLOOOOOOO

My fellow killjoy ! How are you?

• Options

Welcome !

HELLOOOOOOO

My fellow killjoy ! How are you?

I am good! Busy, obviously. I used to live on these forums, now I barely have time for the Sims :( I've got a couple Dan and Phil videos to catch up on too. Man, growing up is difficult.

How are you doing?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Just the usual, nothing crazy
    Oh I got a cat !

• Options
    @nani you did??! can we see?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I'll post a picture once I'm on a computer
    Right now she's having a lot of fun eating my feet.

• Options

Awww :love:

Guys, I went shopping and found a bunch of stuff for Phil again...

This shirt first started it, I thought it looked like sprinkles, which I feel like is something Phil would wear.

40137086924_65a5829129.jpg

Then I saw this one, which I thought would be cute for Easter.

40137083694_a9b2f373a3.jpg

But this one would be too

40803896392_31e9230419.jpg

40137087034_057d27ee3e.jpg

I'm not sure about this one, but I was on a roll at this point...

26975622658_b45a4acbe4.jpg

25973937487_a1e27b2c22.jpg

40845506431_27acb7220b.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

This shirt first started it, I thought it looked like sprinkles, which I feel like is something Phil would wear.

You need to call Phil and ask him to be his designer :D

• Options

You need to call Phil and ask him to be his designer :D

I should! :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    @mintycupcake - I can totally see Phil in all of them. Personally I like the blue one with the little dinosaurs best.

Have you all seen Dan´s new stuff? I kind of want to buy the "don´t talk to me" shirt to wear it at work. :D
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    If I had money I'd buy Dan's clothes haha