Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited December 2017
    Summerjase wrote: »
    I miss talking to you guys so much :disappointed: This is what being full-time at work does to ya.

I didn't even notice Dalien's needs until my friend pointed out that he was in the red for the whole video, and I rewatched it, then I noticed!

Agreed, @mintycupcake, Nuki isn't as cute as he was when he was a puppy. Your dog, on the other hand, is adorable. Seriously makes me want the pet expansion.

And I'm probably super late on this, but my bunny slippers finally came! I love them, although they do make noise when you walk in them (cheap material I'm guessing?) But, they're more or less just to admire, honestly.
    I had to order the bunny slippers again, got them last week. They are adorable! My only problem now is, one of my cats thinks I bought them as a toy for her :p .

We miss you too @Summerjase! I'm glad you both got your slippers! My missing items just arrived. Finally! Such a fuss over things I honestly wouldn't have even bought in the first place if they hadn't been on sale. :p I'd get them too, bunny slippers are definitely my sort of style, but I already have too many pairs of slippers, if I'm being completely honest! :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I just had a thought that I need to start exercising and I would totally watch an exercise routine channel put out by Dan and Phil and I'd probably actually exercise. Am I weird? :sweat_smile: (I mean, yes, obviously, but in this specific instance)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I think you gonna wait a while before they put an exercise channel :D
    Maybe just watch their gaming video like Just Dance, that's the closest you'll get to see them exercise
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Maybe some day, when they completely sell out :D

Gosh, Phil is such a delicate flower! He gets sick so easily.

I wish I'd been there to help them with the Who Wants to be a Millionaire game. I knew the obi and moa questions, so maybe we could have a chance at the million dollar question.

I got a Fa La La La Llama "jumper" too! Mine's different though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I want this jumper :(

• Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    I still have their original Christmas jumper! The navy blue one with the llamas and lions on it. My mom is even letting me wear it for Christmas dinner, which I love :lol:

Man, I would probably exercise if Dan and Phil released an exercise channel. But we all know that will never happen.

So, after watching all the sims videos, I finally bought Cats and Dogs (on sale, obvs) and I've been playing ever since.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I still have their original Christmas jumper! The navy blue one with the llamas and lions on it. My mom is even letting me wear it for Christmas dinner, which I love :lol:

Man, I would probably exercise if Dan and Phil released an exercise channel. But we all know that will never happen.

So, after watching all the sims videos, I finally bought Cats and Dogs (on sale, obvs) and I've been playing ever since.

Ah, you're so lucky! I wish I had that one. I hate red and the collar sits on my neck in a way that drives me completely insane. Also, the last time I wore it, I got pink amoxicillin on one of the white parts (of course) and I had noticed it said to lay flat to dry, only it ended up smelling faintly of mildew, so I don't know if I'm going to be using it anymore :/

Maybe if we're like "Think of the fans you could be helping!" :D

I'm glad you're enjoying cats and dogs. I've been having lots of fun playing with the genetics randomizer.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited December 2017
    I still need the bunny slippers in my life; they look SO CUUTTEE! The only Phan merch I own is the Llama hat from back when Dan had that District Lines merch store! :P
    I was going to get a pink Japan jumper (to get in touch with muh feminine side) from the YouTube Creator Store while I was in London a month ago, but they didn't have my size! :(
  • Options
    I still need the bunny slippers in my life; they look SO CUUTTEE! The only Phan merch I own is the Llama hat from back when Dan had that District Lines merch store! :P
    I was going to get a pink Japan jumper (to get in touch with muh feminine side) from the YouTube Creator Store while I was in London a month ago, but they didn't have my size! :(

You can get it online

• Options

Can't you order it from their store?

Hey, I have the llama hat from Dan's original District Lines store too! I usually don't wear it though, I get a lot of stares.

Ah, you're so lucky! I wish I had that one. I hate red and the collar sits on my neck in a way that drives me completely insane. Also, the last time I wore it, I got pink amoxicillin on one of the white parts (of course) and I had noticed it said to lay flat to dry, only it ended up smelling faintly of mildew, so I don't know if I'm going to be using it anymore :/

Maybe if we're like "Think of the fans you could be helping!" :D

I'm glad you're enjoying cats and dogs. I've been having lots of fun playing with the genetics randomizer.

I almost got that jumper last year! I just didn't have the money at the time. Aw, I'm sorry that happened! They still have the other jumpers, right? The maroon lion and llama jumper is still available (I think)? That one isn't even like a jumper, its a long sleeve shirt with print on it. But hey, I think I prefer that over real knit material.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    nani wrote: »

You can get it online

@nani I could order online, but I'm a lazy sod and I don't have any money lmao
    I'll probably just wait until after Christmas and get one with my Christmas money! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Can't you order it from their store?

Hey, I have the llama hat from Dan's original District Lines store too! I usually don't wear it though, I get a lot of stares.

@Summerjase I haven't worn it much recently, but I went through a phase of wearing it a load last year! I don't really get that many looks from people; everyone just thinks I'm gay for some reason, so they're not surprised when I wear cutesy stuff like that! xD
  • Options
    hey guys, just dropping to wish you all happy Howell-idays.

C0h9rmkW8AE9Eq4.jpg

I'll see myself out.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    HOLY SMOKES HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE PICTURE FOR JANUARY IN THE CALENDAR?!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I don't have the calendar :D
    What happened ?
    Did they kiss :D

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    nani wrote: »
    I don't have the calendar :D
    What happened ?
    Did they kiss :D

Nope, but Dan look like he wants to. But that happens regularly. :D

But seriously, the picture is really cute. <3

Gamingmas totally spoilt me. Every day I have to remind myself, that there´s no new video. :'(
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    Yes I miss daily gaming videos :(
    Where can I see the picture ?

• Options
    month_1.png?v=1509473070

Phil's hat says "birthday boy" and a number of the balloons, including one Dan is holding say "Happy Birthday Dad". These two, ISTG.

I'm telling you, Dan and Phil selling out and starting DanAndPhilWorkouts, DanAndPhilDomesticLife, and DanAndPhilCraftUnironically would be the best thing ever.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    month_1.png?v=1509473070

Phil's hat says "birthday boy" and a number of the balloons, including one Dan is holding say "Happy Birthday Dad". These two, ISTG.

I'm telling you, Dan and Phil selling out and starting DanAndPhilWorkouts, DanAndPhilDomesticLife, and DanAndPhilCraftUnironically would be the best thing ever.

Oh my God the way Dan looks and Phil makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! :3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    month_1.png?v=1509473070

Those heart eyes are literally killing me

Edit: I'm thinking of buying the calendar if it ever goes on sale. It's just so cute, I can't help it.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    month_1.png?v=1509473070

Those heart eyes are literally killing me

Edit: I'm thinking of buying the calendar if it ever goes on sale. It's just so cute, I can't help it.

Just so you know, I did that with the first calendar I bought (which I believe was the second one), it didn't go on sale til like May and it wasn't as much as you might think (somewhere around 30%-40%) It didn't go on on super sale til the year was pretty much over. Not saying anything wrong with that or you should get it anyway, just trying to share information :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    hey guys, check out this smol friend I got on Etsy

39458785272_c613c87008_b.jpg

#breaktheinternet xD
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    In my naivety I thought this was the phantom of the opera :(
  • Options
    @Waterdragon look you have a friend! :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    edited January 2018
    :D

@mintycupcake - that little Dan in the swimming donut is adorable.

I´m actually not even a fan of the phantom of the opera, I only know because I love the "Girls next door" comic by Pika-la-Cynique, which features Sarah from the film Labyrint (with David Bowie) and Christine, from, yes, the phantom of the opera.
    It also touches a lot of other fandoms (from various Terry Pratchett books, LOTR, Studio Ghibli films, Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who and even The Rocky Horror Picture Show). It´s absolutely hilarious.

For anyone interested, here´s the first one (the art improves A LOT over the years):
    https://pika-la-cynique.deviantart.com/art/GirlsNextDoor-Introductions-73082145

My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.