Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Munch Family

I am currently doing a rotational play and have come across the Munch family. I was very curious to find out what other people have done with the Munch's!

Honestly, Gunther annoys the heck out of me, so I'll probably end up killing him in the long run. Wolfgang I have mixed feelings for, but I think I'm going to have him trick Yuki into falling for him and then using her to get money and stuff like that, but I want Yuki to end up with Hugo Villareal, so i don't really know what I'm going to do with him after that. He and Malcom Landgraab have a sketchy friendship and Malcom is falling hard for Morgan Fyres, so I was thinking that maybe he can do something to her, but I'm not entirely sure yet. As for Lucas, he'll end up being with Elsa Bjergson, but I am currently having him crush on Olivia from the Kim-Spencer-Lewis family.
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]

Comments

• Options
    arintiaarintia Posts: 251 Member
    7JECTEs.jpg

Speaking of the Munch's... just walked in on them all eating breakfast in Gunther's bedroom... lol!

I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world! [ Elton John, Your Song ]
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    In my new game my sim is friends with Wolfgang and hook him up with Candy. I moved Wolfgang in Behr apartment and gave them a daughter in CAS. Poor Yuki hates children. I'm trying to srick to playing one family, so no plans for the rest of the Munchs.

• Options
    NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited September 2016
    In my play file Ms Munch is the chef at Frenchies Bistro. Wolfgang dropped out of the Renegades and rebranded himself as a punk rocker musician with Yuki and Candy under his Moms direct orders or else(!), the rest of the Renegades have been swept up by the police state and sent off to military academy in another universe far far away never to be seen again. Gunther has found a passion for all nighters on the dance floor, and other boys like himself. Lucas is just a smart little kid that occasionally hangs out with Winnow Payne and they get together and do homework/play time after school usually.

This family is listed as played but currently not in world (unhoused) so they retain all of the clubs/jobs I set them up with and act according to my script, so far. Yuki and Candy are also unhoused. Marcus couldnt deal with all the stray snows from Diamond crawling around the Partihaus so he moved in with his boyfriend Marco Finnow. They figure its just a matter of time before some tragic accident befalls the Partihaus and it bursts into flames, he hopes his buddy Paolo might make it out alive but he seems to always stay in these days...poor guy. There are no other original actors in my play file except Huntington who got snatched up and married as soon as he arrived, he is just barely still kicking around with his brood of offspring and is still grumpy about being tied down.
    Post edited by Nectere on
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    am I the only one who thinks their house is absolutely hideous? it looks so good from the outside :/
  • Options
    @lejoninna I hate it, too! The layout is so ugly.
  • Options
    Queen_RoognaQueen_Roogna Posts: 69 Member
    I changed Wolfgang's look up a little bit and had him join a new club that's just called "Goths", ran by an updated Cassandra :p
    I'm trying to get them together but Wolfgang is such a butt to her lol
    r6C8R.jpg
    r6CgN.jpg
    r8dKk.jpg
  • Options
    Lol! I love how Wolfgang looks. Such a little cutie. I need to update him in my game, too.

Sadly, Cassandra Goth has ran away from home to move in with Don Lothario and her daughter, Bambi (as an adult, of course), and changed her name to Cassie Rickers.

Wolfgang was being super nice to Yuki for a little while there, but then he tried to kiss her and she completely rejected him. He threw a little hissy fit and made her leave. XD
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    It feels to weird to think about playing the Munch residence, just purely because I'm used to playing on the outside of it as Morgan, who, in my game, is dating Wolfgang. Originally I only hooked up with him to help me overthrow that Max kid at Renegades, but then I decided to stay with him bc he kind of reminds me of Spike from Buffy... But other than that... Not really into him.

In one of my saves I may or may not have offed him with the murder mod. Well, technically, Serilia Kilgore did but she had good reason - she met him and he was just backchatting to her the whole time. So I decided to teach him a lesson. But then Morgan was weeping uncontrollably and I decided heck, I'll bring him back. So I pleaded with Grimmy and surprisingly, he brought him back - despite Serilia and Wolfgang despising each other, and the fact that Serilia had just literally murdered him. After that, Wolfgang went straight back to yelling at me.

All in all, I don't really want to play the Munch residence just bc it will ruin the specialness of it to me. I like the idea of Wolfgang having his complete own free will just bc Idk, I want him to be this mysterious, unpredictable rebel guy that Morgan swoons over - an image I'd totally ruin if I decided to take control of him and his family.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    I always seem to have Gunther marry Maaike Haas Wolfgang ends up being with both Morgan fyres and yuki, having a polygamist type of relationship.

In one game Mila married jacques villareal and has had an affair with Mortimer and another version she ends having a kid with Don lothario and Sergio.

Lucas goes with Elsa. Always.
  • Options
    Mila married Paolo Rocco when I wasn't looking. You get 'em, Mila!
  • Options
    BuzzLightyearBuzzLightyear Posts: 1,029 Member
    Mila Munch drives me insane, she's just everywhere I go and she's never nice to any of my sims. I did marry Wolfgang off to one of my sims children but decided to kill him off, do still feel a little guilty LOL
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    arintia wrote: »
    Mila married Paolo Rocco when I wasn't looking. You get 'em, Mila!

Same thing happened in my game (thanks to MC Command Center) -- I see them in the restaurants a lot, the last time they were out to dinner with Lucas Munch.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I like to give Wolfgang a quick make over, beef him up a little and make him more rebellious then create a new club with slightly rougher 'must do' rules and then mark the family as unplayed. I like him creating mayhem in the background of my sims lives. :)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited September 2016
    In my main save, the Munch family is basically all grown up. (As I've mentioned a bit about in another thread of yours.)

Mila Munch has long passed away, Gunther Munch is a successful writer (who works with my main family's Sim, Addison), Wolfgang is still the same troublemaker that he's always been, and is really the only one who hasn't progressed in life, and Lucas Munch married into the Bjergsen family (to Elsa) and they have a daughter together.

There was never anything interesting about Mila, and there really isn't for Gunther, either.
    But for Lucas, he and Elsa are kind of the neighborhood weirdos, because they act quite strange. (I always see them standing outside of different Sims' houses, and Lucas is always cloud/stargazing with the kids. :p )

I have a real soft spot for Wolfgang, though. He grew up troubled, alongside Addison's younger brother, Austin. They were in the Renegades club with Max and Morgan, and even after everybody grew up and started their lives, eventually disbanding from the Renegades, Wolfgang stayed with his troubled lifestyle and became enemies with his old best friends (Max & Morgan).
    He doesn't get along with his brothers or Lucas' growing family, but can't afford to move out on his own, so he spends a lot of time walking the streets at night when they're home. He often visits Austin, though; the only Sim he can still rely on as a friend.

It's kind of sad, really. I never even intended for him to live such a lonely and unsuccessful life. I just went and played the Munch family one day, and saw that literally everybody but Austin hated the poor guy. :# And he also has all negative traits too (including Non-committal and Mean). So I decided to create a tragic story out of all of these factors.
  • Options
    Wolfgang is really freaking mean! He probably pushed everybody away from him, poor fella. I blame his dad! Ever noticed that each kid except Lucas is kind of messed up, and even Lucas is a little bit? They must have had a bad life before their daddy moved out.
  • Options
    arintia wrote: »
    Wolfgang is really freaking mean! He probably pushed everybody away from him, poor fella. I blame his dad! Ever noticed that each kid except Lucas is kind of messed up, and even Lucas is a little bit? They must have had a bad life before their daddy moved out.

I know! Makes for some interesting storylines, but I feel bad for them. :D
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    In my game, Mila has just died, and Lucas is engaged to one of my Sims and just had twins. :) Gunther and Wolfgang are off doing their own thing.
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Lucas proposing to his girlfriend, Josie (Bob Pancakes' and my other Sim's daughter).
    t82ee9.png

The family visiting for a baby shower.
    2h6d7bb.png

Back when Josie and Lucas were teens and first started dating.
    imo3o3.png
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I started an ugly to pretty challenge with a male Sim that resembled an ogre and Mila Munch was the first unattached female Sim he met, so guess who got to be his bride?

He had no idea she was like one day away from becoming an elder (surprise!) and had 3 kids already. But one thing led to another and now she's about to have the ogre's baby. This is a picture of her telling him the good news. Doesn't he seem thrilled? LOL!

swampfordbabynews.jpg
  • Options
    AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    I thought Gunther and Mila were married. My black widow was not happy when she discovered he was an adult living at home LOL!
  • Options
    You inspired me to go revisit the Munch family, so I did, and I was mostly playing around with Wolfgang. I thought, "Maybe I can go out and find him some friends who'll like him for who he is! ...And maybe he won't be so harsh to them, either."

Well. He had a new friend already on his list, and her name is Kayleigh Frost (adopted daughter of Trent Frost, brother of Tory Frost, my main Sim :p ). I didn't think much about the two of them, but they met up in the park, and Wolfgang eventually attempted to hit on her...

And she turned him right down. :D Poor guy. He actually seems to really like her. (Hasn't been mean to her at all, surprisingly!)
    09-11-16_4-14-06nbspPM.png

But wait... What could this mean? :o She got all giddy when they parted. o:)
    09-11-16_4-19-07nbspPM.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Oh I hate that family!!!! Mila is always trying to get with my Sim. I use the MCCC mod to send her away because she EVERYWHERE!!! She worse then Eliza Pancakes!!! Shinya was friends with Gunther at one point in time. Well until my Sim stole Gunther's girl...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    Oh I hate that family!!!! Mila is always trying to get with my Sim. I use the MCCC mod to send her away because she EVERYWHERE!!! She worse then Eliza Pancakes!!! Shinya was friends with Gunther at one point in time. Well until my Sim stole Gunther's girl...lol

I can't stand Eliza. :D I'm constantly sending her away.
    Also, I was checking out the Munch's friends lists, and she currently has a thing with Gunther. :p It kind of makes sense, the two of them.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I'very never played them but MC Command Center married Mila to Don Lothario. Milan, Don and her two youngest kids were moved into another house while her oldest son got to stay in their family home. I keep meaning to put the family back in the house and move out the oldest son. Mila and Don seem to really love each other.
  • Options
    I've been meaning to get around to playing with Mila for a while now. I think I'll woo her with one of my sims later, then mess around with genetics and create a couple of kids for them.