Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    lsarm55lsarm55 Posts: 103 Member
    As long as they work like in The Sims 2, and not like in The Sims 3....
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited September 2016
    edit:

UGH I'm getting so frustrated trying to put gifs in and the censor is breaking them.

Anyways.

No clue if this is real, but wow. If it is I am impressed - tourists! That would be amazing!
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    So if this is real it looks like we'll be building on top of shells instead of getting more floors.

However, I really REALLY hope this doesn't mean we are limited to one apartment (thus 1 family) per apartment lot.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member

EmmaVane wrote: »
    So if this is real it looks like we'll be building on top of shells instead of getting more floors.

However, I really REALLY hope this doesn't mean we are limited to one apartment (thus 1 family) per apartment lot.

I think penthouses will be something different than apartments. Penthouses will most likely be a lot on top of a deco high rise building
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Honestly even if it's fake I don't mind. The Sims 4 is so boring and we have no clues of what is coming so seeing fake things like this is really funny. I hope this anonymous simmer will continue because it add some live to this game.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited September 2016
    TheSimer wrote: »

I think penthouses will be something different than apartments. Penthouses will most likely be a lot on top of a deco high rise building

But if we can build apartments (TS2 style) then why not build those on top of a high-rise shell? The top one could be a penthouse too.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    Honestly even if it's fake I don't mind. The Sims 4 is so boring and we have no clues of what is coming so seeing fake things like this is really funny. I hope this anonymous simmer will continue because it add some live to this game.

How true. The leaked box art looked legit to me, this one here looks like nothing.

• Options

But if we can build apartments (TS2 style) then why not build those on top of a high-rise shell? The top one could be a penthouse too.

I'm really not sure you should take this as legit and start worrying. I'm confident we will be able to have more than one family/household on lot. Maybe even choose which level we can live on. Again, this is ALL speculation. We don't even know if this is the upcoming EP.
  • Options
    celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    It is serious that the system of apartments will be equal to that trash late night expansion pack? I sincerely hope not. Because then I will say with great pride that producers is an incompetent bunch who do not hear the community.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    DavidMak89DavidMak89 Posts: 105 Member
    what?? and how about the elevator? how do they transfer the sims to the top floor?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Everyone should keep calm. Even the ugliest fake buildings in TS4 don't look as ugly as that faked shell.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It looks legit. But is anyone else noticing how the doors to the apartment building looks cut off at the bottom in this render, besides me?
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    If this is true, I am worried. Because I really hope for functional S2 apartments. This picture seems to be just a lot on top of a building, and not some complete building you build yourself >.<
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016

It looks like the system is like Late Night and one family per lot will be the main dish again, which means no actual apartment system, just looks like it, it's not bad, but if they consider this a feature, then sorry but I'm not buying

I guess it could be a mix of both, where there are apartments and penthouses, and only one is shown here but I'm not holding my breath.

But if after being in the works for one year all they can come up with is aesthetic apartments, politics career and tourists then bye Felicia, seriously smh. In fact, delay it, delay it now.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Did you guys notice this?
    oPWf7Jf.png
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    It looks legit. But is anyone else noticing how the doors to the apartment building looks cut off at the bottom in this render, besides me?

It's not a render it's a pice of map from whatever world it's part of, it looks real but could be fake.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    DavidMak89 wrote: »
    what?? and how about the elevator? how do they transfer the sims to the top floor?

They probably just teleport, there might not even be elevators :p . But it said that the world is unfinished, so maybe they will fill the lot later with the stuff that can't be deleted by the player otherwise...idk.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    Why does everyone think that this will be the apartments? I don't see any connections.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Why does everyone think that this will be the apartments? I don't see any connections.

Because it was like this in TS3.
  • Options
    Don't you think it's funny. When EA release an official trailer, people complain and ask for more. When we have leak like this one, people just go on the hype train and are super happy xD
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    rudy8292 wrote: »

Because it was like this in TS3.

Did the anonymous say that it was an apartment? No, (s)he said it is a penthouse lot. (Which is probably a normal lot on top of a deco high-rise) We're not even sure if there will be apartments in EP3.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    I'm starting to wonder if these "leaks" are intentional and the team is looking to see what the reaction is.. hmmm
    I won't go as far as to say they tweak it based on the response but it just makes me wonder...
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Don't you think it's funny. When EA release an official trailer, people complain and ask for more. When we have leak like this one, people just go on the hype train and are super happy xD

EA should change their marketing strategy once again. Or is this leak intentionally and part of their marketing strategy? New conspiracy theory. :D
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options

EA should change their marketing strategy once again. Or is this leak part of their marketing strategy? New conspiracy theory. :D

Yeah I was wondering about the same thing. If it is a new strategy, I find it really good because this is exactly what players are waiting : some exciting news, but HEY sadly EA told us that they won't talk about future content...

Next if it is a fake... Well they should learn from it and see that players are happy with only scratch like theses xD

If it is not intended and some employee is sending these pictures... I guess he / she will lose its job :-/