Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Picture frames o_o

So I've come to miss something that was in the sims 3... I swear I could've seen it here on the sims 4 but nope! I'm talking about the lovely digital picture frames, I take a BUNCH of pictures with my sims and <.< my walls... my poor walls are covered with pictures of my sims family. I wish i could put them on a desk or something, but nope just walls it would seem!
It would would be awesome if they could bring back digital picture frames and maybe have a option to get a "family picture" done and can be mailed like you get the post cards you can collect. imagine getting a family picture from grandma and grandpa sim for Christmas, slap that on the wall or desk and bam you can "have memories" over it :)
what do you guys think? :) would make playing generations of sims more interesting it think xD

Comments

• Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I would also love if they gave us new styles of picture frames, rather than just black. My husband and I in reality are huge fans of pictures. Our walls and tables are covered in pictures of us and our family. I would love to have the ability to create custom collages, and abstract wall sculpture of sims pictures, and new table picture frames. Also, for those of us who have large families in The Sims... the ability to have family portraits in several sizes to hang over the mantel. With family portraits... we should be able to pose the family members like we can with mannequins from GTW, and have up to 20 sims in the photo to have large family reunion portraits.
  • Options
    usagishiroiusagishiroi Posts: 68 Member
    yesss love those ideas @2HubbiesNLove :3! im hoping down the line they will have a generations like expansion so that we can make use of our giant sim families :). but i really love your idea about making a custom collage so much, would add some uniqueness to the collection of pictures we take :)
  • Options
    Time_Aria11Time_Aria11 Posts: 80 Member
    Wish there was a way to take pictures of big families. That has always been a problem with me. I'd have seven family members and then I'd have to kidnap a townie and then make them take pictures of my family after posing them for a half an hour. It was a big thing. In the end I had beautiful pictures and a gorgeous wall covered with pictures of my beautiful family.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
    I love everyone, Let me love you dearest humans!
  • Options
    I agree @Time_Aria11, i actually made a sim and just named him "photographer Sam" and used the cheat to max his photography skill xD just to take awesome pictures. ^^ but thats also why im keeping my hopes on a generation like expansion xD like from ts3 :smiley:
  • Options
    Time_Aria11Time_Aria11 Posts: 80 Member
    I agree @Time_Aria11, i actually made a sim and just named him "photographer Sam" and used the cheat to max his photography skill xD just to take awesome pictures. ^^ but thats also why im keeping my hopes on a generation like expansion xD like from ts3 :smiley:

That would be great, to get a generation ep. With toddlers and maybe an introduction of more school activities for teens. I wouldn't hate another vacation spot where they family can go away together. Would be nice to have a npc that would just show up and take photographs where you tell them to.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
    I love everyone, Let me love you dearest humans!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'd like some new frames, the black ones don't always suit all of the rooms/houses. I think we should get some of the basic earthy colours like browns, white, greys and also a fancy gold/bronze/silver frame.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Every time I see this thread, all I can think of is Pictures of You by The Cure

But yeah, more frame choices. Black, white, a couple of shades of wood, silver and gold should at least be the basics.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ya I agree, they really should at least give us more picture frame colors to work with. i believe all we have is black, white and beige color.
    and LOL @Movotti oh geez i havent heard that song in so long xD +1 to you for knowing The Cure LOL :D