Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions for Gamescom Q&A Panel

1313233343537...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    @SimGuruDrake , this is why I always feel like I am always being ignored by the Guru's, Every time I ask a question, I Never Not Once ever get a answer from the Guru's to My questions, I had asked if Any of the Guru's had seen My posts bout My Ideas for a Town or World for Monsterville, or Any of the other Items I have posted bout as well ? and I still get NO Answer, then other's wonder why I get upset, pfft.

It's entirely possible one of them has seen it, but she can't exactly go to the Gurus and ask all of them whether they saw your ideas or threads. They can't waste time by asking whether or not they've seen x or y, and most of the Gurus probably just look through their notifications, see where they got pinged, and answer questions if they feel like they can adequately answer them. Discussing ideas would probably be more of an internal thing.

Oh Really? that is why she just said she will ask, hmm okay.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    @BlueBlack007 Aw I'm so happy you've got an acknowledgement from SimGuruDrake now at seeing your ideas and maybe passing it along! I know spooky/Gothic styles are something you're passionate about. We might start seeing more "themed" CAS and Build/Buy assets as the game continues to grow. :)

Yes thanks, I am happy now that she will see them and pass them along to the other Guru's, So Happy, :).
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Not to take away from the wonderful conversation I've been having with some of you but as this thread has run it's course I am going to close it.

It has been a pleasure having such insightful conversations with all of you and while we may not always see eye to eye I'm very happy with our dialogue.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top