Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    I am super tempted >:) to look at this spoiler....But I won't just to let it be a surprise! :o Looking forward to seeing them all played as YA and what you have in store for them! ;)

LOL! I didn't give it away...heh...(but I did give a clue. Yes, if you don't want to be at all spoiled, don't look. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    I am super tempted >:) to look at this spoiler....But I won't just to let it be a surprise! :o Looking forward to seeing them all played as YA and what you have in store for them! ;)

LOL! I didn't give it away...heh...(but I did give a clue. Yes, if you don't want to be at all spoiled, don't look. ;) )

HA! I did the exact same thing...but then said 'to plum with it' and went back and looked. :p
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I clicked on it but covered up the screen so I couldn't read it. I'm mostly satisfied because i know what it looks like but I'm more satisfied that I won't know any secrets
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Hey, lovely readers!

While you're waiting on the next update (it WILL come tomorrow), I thought you might like some fun reading from some of your favorite authors.

This is a collaboration between @CathyTea , @Jes2G , @CitizenErased14 , @Maladi777 and me. I want to thank them for helping me with this story! It is so much better with their paths. It is a Choose Your Own Sim-venture story starring YOU, the reader!

It uses a new storytelling program called Inklewriter. One thing I don't like about Inklewriter is the pictures are small. If you can make your browser bigger by enlarging it (like on an ipad), it will make your experience better.

I want to encourage fans of these authors to read this because you may be surprised by some of your favorite characters! They really had fun with the storylines. You will laugh!

This story has MANY paths. You might want to take them all! There is lots of reading here, so read at your leisure and most of all, HAVE A BLAST!

If you want to do your own Choose Your Own Sim-venture story, check out @pronterus link here: Choose Your Own Simventure

Without further ado:

ForgottenHollowbanner.jpg

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh I'm definitely checking this out! Sounds awesome!
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Omg, you and CITIZEN wrote this?!?! Now I know for sure my heart will be broken... Time to go read it before bed!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Omg, you and CITIZEN wrote this?!?! Now I know for sure my heart will be broken... Time to go read it before bed!

I don't know about your heart...heh...heh... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Hahaha, that's so cool! I've done it twice now, it was great xD
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    This is awesome! I just did my first route, and lets just say my love for Chinese food wasn't appriciated :D
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    This is awesome! I just did my first route, and lets just say my love for Chinese food wasn't appriciated :D

:D:joy:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options

I went through and read every single possible route. Omg, yes, I love it. XD Let's say that my interest for danger and Crystal balls did not do me so good. XD Nor did "only reading two-three stories"
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options

I went through and read every single possible route. Omg, yes, I love it. XD Let's say that my interest for danger and Crystal balls did not do me so good. XD Nor did "only reading two-three stories"

Yes...Hunter would not be happy with that! Ha! You should read his story or he might do something dastardly. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Chapter 2.38

one%20year.jpg

Jackson

After a head-banging month long tour in Europe, I was exhausted. So glad to be back in San Myshuno. The days of constant shuffling around, airplanes, schedules, hotel rooms were over for the moment. We had one gig left and then a welcome break. I wanted to get home so bad, I didn't even take off my stage makeup. I couldn’t wait to snuggle with my girl. She was all I could think about.

“Who’s up for some herb?” Manu asked.

Screenshot_1323.jpg

My band mates, with the lead from our drummer, Lane, were a bunch of stoners now. But as long as they did their jobs, I didn’t care. I wouldn’t touch the stuff, though. I couldn’t think whenever I took just one hit. No way would I ever mess up my creativity. It was my lyrics and melodies that were the meat and potatoes of our success. Why fry it?

“I definitely need some of that R & R. It was a tough one. Too bad we can’t headline and make our own schedule, eh?” Clarke added.

Screenshot_1324.jpg

My friends made a beeline for the bong.

“Come on, Jackson. Sit with us,” Lane said, trying to coerce me.

Screenshot_1326.jpg

“And end up giggling like a bunch of girls all night? No thanks.”

Screenshot_1325.jpg

“Boss,” Clarke said, “You’ve got to lighten up or you’ll turn into an old man and you’re not even 20 yet.”

Ignoring them, I charged up the stairs, clicking my boots over the metal. I wanted my bedroom and Winter in there with me. I couldn’t wait to tell her we came home early.

The sights of the gorgeous city comforted me as I walked up another flight. Clarke talked me into getting the largest room since I was the “boss” as he liked to call me. But really, it was because his lazy a*ss didn’t want to trek up all these dam*ned steps.

Screenshot_1330.jpg

Bouncing on my bed, I whipped out my phone and dialed.

Screenshot_1333.jpg

When I heard her sweet voice, I smiled. “Hey, Angel. Guess what?”

Screenshot_1334.jpg

Winter

I tried not to read the gossip sites. I tried really hard. But when you don’t see your boyfriend for months and he rarely calls, what was I supposed to do?

Jaxckson%20pereze_1.png

This latest slam hit hard. I slapped my laptop shut.

My roommate, Celia, took a look at it. “I don’t know what you’re worried about, Winter. He’s just sitting there. He doesn’t even have his arm around them. Don’t listen to the noise. They’re just trying to sell lies. That’s what all those sites do.”

“Yeah, but take a look at the pictures below. He’s got his arms around Mako.”

Screenshot_1372.jpg

“Arm and so what? I’ve seen pictures of Manu with his arm around Mako, too, and you don’t see me foaming at the mouth.”

I stomped over to my vanity to freshen up. My study partner, Victor Landgraab, was about to come over. At least I could look good for someone.

Screenshot_1374.jpg

Dabbing on lipgloss, I said, “Manu isn’t on every gossip rag in the country. He has some anonymity since his family isn’t famous. But because of Alex’s stardom, it’s spilled over onto Jackson. He should know better. I’m his girlfriend and those sites are just making fun of me. Our relationship is just one big joke.”

“So, what are you going to do about it?” Celia asked. “Break up with him?”

Screenshot_1375.jpg

“Don’t be an id*iot, Celia. What I’m going to do is make him suffer like he’s making me. Then maybe he’ll show me some respect when he’s out there. I’m not going to take it anymore.”

Celia closed the laptop and sat on her bed. “You know that doesn’t work on Jackson. Remember what happened when you told me to stand up for myself in our relationship? That’s a sure way to make him run.”

Screenshot_1382.jpg

“This is different. I’ve been his girlfriend for over a year not a few months. He loves me. At least that’s what he says. He’s planning our lives together. If he cares a whit about me, he’ll listen. Otherwise, he can hang himself.”

Screenshot_1383.jpg

“As your best friend, I’m going to call you out on that. Do not make the same mistake I did. You know Jackson doesn’t like to be told what to do. I don’t care how long you’ve been dating. He will just get mad.”

Screenshot_1379.jpg

When I didn’t say anything, she added, “You know I’m right.”

Screenshot_1380.jpg

I stopped powdering my nose. “You are...but what else can I do? Jackson just gets to run off to these extravagant places, have girls hang all over him, and then come home to me without any consequences? No.”

Screenshot_1378.jpg

“Okay...but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Screenshot_1384.jpg

“You’re forgetting one thing. I’m worth every sacrifice he’s ever going to make. It’s not like I’m some nobody. So what if he’s Jackson Day? I’m Winter White.”

At that point, my cell went off. The screen said, “Boyfriend.”

“Speak of the devil,” I muttered, anger already lighting a raging h*llfire within me.

Screenshot_1381.jpg

Standing, I said, “Hello?” like nothing was wrong.

“Hey, Angel,” he said, all happy. Boy, was that going to change. “Guess what?”

Jackson

“I’m here in San Myshuno! We didn’t have to do Champs Le Sims after all. When can you get here? I’m dying to see you.”

Screenshot_1336.jpg

“Oh, really? Didn’t look like you were dying to see me in Windenburg. Oh, how are Ho One and Ho Two anyway?”

Her voice was spitting venom in my ear, making the blood rush out of my head. “Baby, what’s wrong?”

Screenshot_1337.jpg

Winter

I felt like Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty when she transformed into the fire breathing dragon. I wanted to engulf him with my rage. “Wrong? How about a boyfriend who can’t keep his plumming hands off of every girl within two miles of him?”

Screenshot_1371.jpg

I clicked the phone off and threw it on my bed.

Jackson

Winter hung up on me.

Mind reeling, I couldn’t understand what was happening. Did I do something wrong? When? I knew the paps hunted me like I was some vampire marauding the streets, waiting for me to make a mistake, but I never did anything wrong with anyone. And I couldn’t say that for my friends. ALL of them cheated. Every plumming last one of them. But I wouldn’t do that to Winter.

A tightness pinched the back of my eyes as I slumped to the floor.

Sh**t . What was I going to do?

Screenshot_1338.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Poor Jackson. Winter is really being unfair in this situation, though it's been hard on her without Jackson being there.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Oh my godddd @ the evolution of Jackson's look. He looks AMAZING.

And time jump, yaaay! I was really looking forward to that. Some things really haven't changed, like Winter's control freakiness and temper. Aww, and Jackson seems like he really was on his best behavior and that he couldn't wait to see her! She may end up torpedoing a good thing. But what has Mako been up to, I wonder...? Did she keep her hands off Winter's man? Or did she at least try to poison the well?

Thank you for this update!! I'll just have to sit tight until next time.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Jackson's new look and his pouting pose are just too cute for me!

Oh Winter the trouble with being a Ice Queen is they destroy everything they touch! The harder you try to hold on the deeper your ice shards will pierce is heart don't break it ;):p
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Whee for the update!

Now Jackson looks hot! I'm really really hoping Winter doesn't mess things up. They're too good together as a couple. I didn't expect her to be a good match for him, but she's is! It's going to be hard for anyone to fill into her shoes if this goes south.
    I know Lucy is still out there waiting patiently, but Winter is the queen. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    YAY! New update!

Oh no, Winter. I get that your mad, but you're going to blow your six year plan! :(
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Winter is being a real snotty ice queen. I don't get how people can't just be friends or why Winter has to go and believe gossip sites that everyone knows post lies at the expense of other people. No one should think of their relationship the way the media portrays it.
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Winter. Winter, Winter, Winter -_-
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Love this, just catch up from near the beginning! Oh poor Jackson..
  • Options
    No Winter! You're supposed to melt at the very sound of Jackson's voice and then let him sweep you away with a surprise romantic date! I had plans! :D Hold on Winter, you're almost there! Don't listen to the media!

On another note, I am so proud of Jackson! He's such a good kid! All his friends are "blowing bubbles" and cheating on their girlfriends but Jackson is staying on the right track! Good job, buddy! I love him so much! He's adorable! That pouting pose is too cute honestly <3
    The sights of the gorgeous city comforted me as I walked up another flight. Clarke talked me into getting the largest room since I was the “boss” as he liked to call me. But really, it was because his lazy a*ss didn’t want to trek up all these dam*ned steps.
    This part had me dying! :D:D It reminds me of a friend I know! It's little details like this that really set you apart from all the other writers out there! :) I'm loving this!
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Winter, Winter, Winter. Take cover everyone because a severe blizzard is in its way! You're supposed to feel flirty and melt away as you listen to Jackson's voice. Be careful what you read, girl, epsecially those tabloids! Just don't listen to the media!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Oh Winter... SMH. As someone who's had the long distance thing for years (thank you military :/ ) you can't just think the worst about your love one. It will only push them into doing what you're insinuating, and guess what, in the end it'll be your fault for pushing them into the arms of another. TRUST is a huge thing in relationships like Winter's and Jackson's. She needs to trust Jackson. At least he's faithful. I feel bad for Celia though, she's going to be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that she did trust the wrong guy. I am still team Winter...I'm just hoping she stops being such an ice queen to someone that actually loves her! Uhg.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I was never shipping Winter and Jackson. But now I also think they are a good match. If she ever trusts him that is. I am wondering if after this, Jackson will join his band mates with the mind numbing bubbles and someone else will save him. So sad that neither of them know what really happened while he was on tour. Maybe he should have talked to her more. IDK....