Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ohhh...Emotional @WitcHazard is onto something...we shall see if anything comes to pass on all of this...but Theo is like Winter a bit, only less calculating. He's a control freak (according to his mother, at least! ;) )

I figured Dark, et. al., would like to see Eliza stick up against Sheo...
    haswh wrote: »
    I sense trouble in Siobhan's paradise in the form of Eliza. >:) Very enjoyable meet the rest of Theo's family.
    Still on Juicy waiting patiently for him to swoop in and save her. <3

A little Jusi on the side, waiting in the wings! Ha! ;)
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    First off I have to say l love that house. Siobhan should heed the warning from Theo's mother. It sounds like he can be hard to live with and is now on his best behaviour until he gets what he wants. I hope she sees that side of him before it is too late. Glad she is taking it slowly this time.

Isn't that house gorgeous inside? I fell in love with it when I found it. Theo's mother has impeccable taste! ;)

Theo can't hide who he is forever...but will it be that bad? All the men have a plum in their armor...

Again... :/ What's wrong with all these people? Why do they all hurt poor Siobhan? :/ She had to survive so many bad things I'd never wish even to my enemies, it seems she even doesn't have a time to get stronger and stand on her feet when someone comes and pushes her down again or tries to push her down :( Yes, now I realize that Siobhan needs Theo, she needs him very badly as she is totally unsafe in this world. If not he... She would be totally alone and it scares me :# I know she has friends and her siblings, but still... Somehow I trust Theo and I hope he'll not let her fall into despair and depression. A lot of love to you, Siobhan <3

Eliza is doing this out of jealousy. If you go back to the Jusi chapters, she was one of the girls fighting over him. She couldn't have him--and she was furious when Shivvy dumped him the first AND second time. So, it's more about Julien than Theo for her...plus, Siobhan is a very wealthy daughter of a mega rock star. She will always have trouble with people's jealousy.

Thanks for reminding me this... Yes, I understand it. I just love Siobhan very much, that's why I'm so worried and angry when someone tries to hurt her. Waiting for the next chapter ;)<3

I love how much you love her...she is fragile because of her depression tendencies. <3
    Hmmm...
    Theo a closet control freak? Why am I not surprised...? >:) *Sigh* At this point, if I was Siobhan, I think I'd just give up on finding Mr Right and just focus on myself for a while, sans boyfriend/fiancé/whatever - just go be with friends and family who love her and who don't have spiteful siblings/exes/parents waiting eagerly in the wings to derail everything.

In a perfect world...

But because she lost her father, she has a hole to fill and she does that with men who she clings to...she's trying hard not to with Theo but as you can see, she's not doing a good job of it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboos WitcHazard: I care not for these shipping wars all that matters is that I'm another chapter closer to getting my Nooboos! <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Interesting insight into Theo. A little perfectionism gonna get in the way of their relationship? Eliza - she must have had a crush on Julien - like every other high school girl - and was jealous of Siobhan. Hmmm. Anxious for the next chapter to see how things unfold.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I think Theo would make a great Christian Grey type of character. Does he have a secret play room in that house somewhere?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I think Theo would make a great Christian Grey type of character. Does he have a secret play room in that house somewhere?
    Ohhhh....that would be an interesting turn of events!

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oh, Theo. I knew there had to be a weakness somewhere, you just couldn't be perfect >:) Nobody can. At least Shivvy is warned and will remember Winter and her perfectionism and to what it has made her.
    So Eliza is a little jealous. Somehow it's nice to hear how Julien does from another one's mouth. And that Shivvy hasn't forgotten how hard he worked, he certainly gets credits for that.
    Now, will a jealous sister, caring cousin and perfectionist flaw be enough to ruin Theo? :/ We'll see.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Well, well it seems two weaks points of Sheo has been revealed. Perfectionist and a bitter, petty betty sister. *evil laugh* nobody likes a control freak especially Siobhan. So it will be interesting to see how she reacts to that side of him.
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I was so happy to see Eliza, until she started laying in to Siobhan. I can't imagine Julien's perspective on the break up.

Something like: I loved her sooooo much, all I did was use drugs in her apartment after specifically telling her I wouldn't even though I know that could trigger her depression about how her father died, but I'm a poor sad little boy so my disregard of her feelings should matter more than hers, right?

Now Cam dislikes her too?? At least Theo's parents gave her a real chance.

He seems to think this will be an easy fix, I hope he's right. Unless Eliza knows something that we don't, I can't imagine her being stubborn in light of the extra information Theo is going to share with her.

*squints eyes suspiciously* have you left something out of of the story regarding Julien and Siobhan that Eliza knows but we don't???
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Nooboos WitcHazard: I care not for these shipping wars all that matters is that I'm another chapter closer to getting my Nooboos! <3

This is very true...soon, moi cherie!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Interesting insight into Theo. A little perfectionism gonna get in the way of their relationship? Eliza - she must have had a crush on Julien - like every other high school girl - and was jealous of Siobhan. Hmmm. Anxious for the next chapter to see how things unfold.

Yes...a huge crush... ;) You saw through it! And yes, Theo has a bit of tarnish on his armor... >:)
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

LOL!!! Um...Theo is hardly Christian Grey, but I like your mind. >:)
    Oh, Theo. I knew there had to be a weakness somewhere, you just couldn't be perfect >:) Nobody can. At least Shivvy is warned and will remember Winter and her perfectionism and to what it has made her.
    So Eliza is a little jealous. Somehow it's nice to hear how Julien does from another one's mouth. And that Shivvy hasn't forgotten how hard he worked, he certainly gets credits for that.
    Now, will a jealous sister, caring cousin and perfectionist flaw be enough to ruin Theo? :/ We'll see.

Yeah...Shiv doesn't like control...hopefully, Theo can keep his control under control...

And Julien is still out there somewhere...
    Well, well it seems two weaks points of Sheo has been revealed. Perfectionist and a bitter, petty betty sister. *evil laugh* nobody likes a control freak especially Siobhan. So it will be interesting to see how she reacts to that side of him.

A huge control freak could do him in...can he keep it out of sight long enough? Will it drive Siobhan crazy or will she deal with it? Simply because she's grown to rely on him? We shall see...
    I was so happy to see Eliza, until she started laying in to Siobhan. I can't imagine Julien's perspective on the break up.

Something like: I loved her sooooo much, all I did was use drugs in her apartment after specifically telling her I wouldn't even though I know that could trigger her depression about how her father died, but I'm a poor sad little boy so my disregard of her feelings should matter more than hers, right?

Now Cam dislikes her too?? At least Theo's parents gave her a real chance.

He seems to think this will be an easy fix, I hope he's right. Unless Eliza knows something that we don't, I can't imagine her being stubborn in light of the extra information Theo is going to share with her.

*squints eyes suspiciously* have you left something out of of the story regarding Julien and Siobhan that Eliza knows but we don't???

Cam didn't like her from the beginning...remember he warned Theo off from her because of her family's troubles. But he was open to her until Eliza came out with some red flags...

I haven't hidden anything. Eliza had a high school crush on Julien (if you go back, you will see her fighting over Julien in the hallway after the first break up). Now Eliza feels a sense of protection for him and ultimately, feels like she should say something to her brother. She did this in front of everyone out of spite and jealousy. Julien wouldn't let on what he did wrong in the relationship...I mean...it was she who dumped him both times, right? She wouldn't work on their problems. He felt like she gave up on him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    That was a great chapter. Glad that Siobhan got to meet Theo's parents and that they liked her. Looks like she needs to keep some things in mind: Theo is a perfectionist, his sister is a bit jealous and bitter, and his cousin dislikes her. I mean Eliza and Siobhan did go to high school together. Is there something Eliza knows that we don't? Poor girl has lot in her hands, especially since she lost her father. I'm nervous about how things will fold out.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    Warning: rant. Lots of rant.

I just binge-read this whole generation, and I'm not okayyyyy. Firstly- death, sad, tears, that, ah, no thank you. Secondly- I absolutely hate Theo. When Siobhan first met him and it was from his PoV he kept stopping himself from saying things, trying to give her the "Theo InsertCrazyLastName" they all know and whatnot... and I didn't like it. He wasn't true to himself, deceiving Winter. And then he chatted with his cousin, and his cousin (who Winter said was his best friend) claimed she'd probably be bad for him. And since he really knows Theo well, I totally agree. Beyond that, of course, I know from experience controlling people are bad for depression and people with depression are bad for controlling people. If Theo really is a closet OCD-style crank, he could completely destroy Winter's emotional state. Beyond that, though, Winter's neediness could also hurt Theo. People with emotional mental disorders like depression and bipolar disorder are often in and out of "problem" stages, and Winter suddenly canceling plans or not wanting to see people or work on their gym could really upset him because his needs aren't being met and he can't do anything to change it. Also, people naturally pick up on the emotional states of others. If someone is really happy about something they are passionate about, you can become happy solely because they're happy. And therefor Winter's depression could effect Theo negatively, and because of both his "let's lie to my girlfriend to make her like the person I pretend to be more" and "my shoes are categorized by material, my shorts by hue and my belts by price" attitudes, that could seriously be bad for him. People who have their lives scheduled three weeks in advance would really have difficulty with the problem of never wanting to get out of bed and always feeling kind of crappy just under the surface that depression tends to present.

I know, I'm sorry, rant, repetitiveness, etc., but essentially I'm very, very against the disaster that is Winter and Theo. Seth is the only character so far who I've thought was compatible with Winter and helpful for her emotions. Until he upped and married. Here I go again- Stupid, stupid fool. But in the end, I can't really blame him because he was really just showing he was almost too good for Winter. He loved Winter, and she made him very, very happy. But he also loved his mom. And she was dying. And, well, he saw someone hurting and went "I need to make this right" immediately, thinking only to help and not of who he could be hurting in the process. It came down to that he'd do anything that those he truly cares for could possibly want, at the expense of his own happiness. Which, honestly, was a lot like Mr. Knight Richardson... and Winter has always been a lot like Mr. Alex Day with her internal struggles and her stubborn behavior (bullheaded unwillingness to work with Boyfriend #1 on problems rather than just break up with him), and her just downright loveable perfect-ness.

Honestly, the next time someone comments on me saying "I'm in love" way too often, I'm not sure if I'm gonna say that "Winter is fabulous," "Nothing kills ships like Simlit" or "It's just tennis, not my fault you don't understand".... usually I just blabber about Tennis. Because I get asked about it a lot. Because I have a love/hate relationship with the world and it's population.

My congratulations and condolences to anyone who just read this blabber
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    sims4eva wrote: »

I just binge-read this whole generation, and I'm not okayyyyy. Firstly- death, sad, tears, that, ah, no thank you. Secondly- I absolutely hate Theo. When Siobhan first met him and it was from his PoV he kept stopping himself from saying things, trying to give her the "Theo InsertCrazyLastName" they all know and whatnot... and I didn't like it. He wasn't true to himself, deceiving Winter. And then he chatted with his cousin, and his cousin (who Winter said was his best friend) claimed she'd probably be bad for him. And since he really knows Theo well, I totally agree. Beyond that, of course, I know from experience controlling people are bad for depression and people with depression are bad for controlling people. If Theo really is a closet OCD-style crank, he could completely destroy Winter's emotional state. Beyond that, though, Winter's neediness could also hurt Theo. People with emotional mental disorders like depression and bipolar disorder are often in and out of "problem" stages, and Winter suddenly canceling plans or not wanting to see people or work on their gym could really upset him because his needs aren't being met and he can't do anything to change it. Also, people naturally pick up on the emotional states of others. If someone is really happy about something they are passionate about, you can become happy solely because they're happy. And therefor Winter's depression could effect Theo negatively, and because of both his "let's lie to my girlfriend to make her like the person I pretend to be more" and "my shoes are categorized by material, my shorts by hue and my belts by price" attitudes, that could seriously be bad for him. People who have their lives scheduled three weeks in advance would really have difficulty with the problem of never wanting to get out of bed and always feeling kind of plum just under the surface that depression tends to present.

I know, I'm sorry, rant, repetitiveness, etc., but essentially I'm very, very against the disaster that is Winter and Theo. Seth is the only character so far who I've thought was compatible with Winter and helpful for her emotions. Until he upped and married. Here I go again- plum, plum fool. But in the end, I can't really blame him because he was really just showing he was almost too good for Winter. He loved Winter, and she made him very, very happy. But he also loved his mom. And she was dying. And, well, he saw someone hurting and went "I need to make this right" immediately, thinking only to help and not of who he could be hurting in the process. It came down to that he'd do anything that those he truly cares for could possibly want, at the expense of his own happiness. Which, honestly, was a lot like Mr. Knight Richardson... and Winter has always been a lot like Mr. Alex Day with her internal struggles and her stubborn behavior (bullheaded unwillingness to work with Boyfriend #1 on problems rather than just break up with him), and her just downright loveable perfect-ness.

Honestly, the next time someone comments on me saying "I'm in love" way too often, I'm not sure if I'm gonna say that "Winter is fabulous," "Nothing kills ships like Simlit" or "It's just tennis, not my fault you don't understand".... usually I just blabber about Tennis. Because I get asked about it a lot. Because I have a love/hate relationship with the world and it's population.

Great Analysis but do you mean Siobhan? Winter is Siobhan's mother & was Jackson's ex wife.
  • Options
    @sims4eva - I read - and I totally agree with the idea that Theo and Siobahn are not a good match! Seth would have been her perfect man, but somehow I think she won't end up with him because @pammiechick >:) is just that way!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @sims4eva Thanks for the condolences :D I don't see Theo so negative since he's been with Shivvy for some time now and has already experienced much of her neediness. She sure was a mess after the second ruined friendship.
    However, I agree that Seth is the one she needs. Selfless, yes, extremely blind sometimes but who isn't? Julien could maybe suit her as well but he should have changed a lot then.
    Wait, you've binged the whole gen? :o Respect!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @sims4eva Thanks for the condolences :D I don't see Theo so negative since he's been with Winter for some time now and has already experienced much of her neediness. She sure was a mess after the second ruined friendship.
    However, I agree that Seth is the one she needs. Selfless, yes, extremely blind sometimes but who isn't? Julien could maybe suit her as well but he should have changed a lot then.

@MrsRacooney You're gonna make Siobhan mad calling her by her mother's name. :D (I'm joking because i'm assuming it was an accident.)

Also, it took me about 3 months to realise Knight's name was Knight Day. My brain just got there.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @sims4eva Thanks for the condolences :D I don't see Theo so negative since he's been with Winter for some time now and has already experienced much of her neediness. She sure was a mess after the second ruined friendship.

@MrsRacooney You're gonna make Siobhan mad calling her by her mother's name. :D (I'm joking because i'm assuming it was an accident.)

Also, it took me about 3 months to realise Knight's name was Knight Day. My brain just got there.

Yikes! :D of course it was an accident, probably caused by your earlier comment about confusing Winter and her. Corrected it, thanks :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Yikes! :D of course it was an accident, probably caused by your earlier comment about confusing Winter and her. Corrected it, thanks :)

I just don't want you to get attacked by Theo defending Siobhan. We can't have that. ;) Soooo Why would my earlier comment confuse you? I said it was Siobhan not Winter that @sims4eva was probably talking about.
  • Options

I just binge-read this whole generation, and I'm not okayyyyy. Firstly- death, sad, tears, that, ah, no thank you. Secondly- I absolutely hate Theo. When Siobhan first met him and it was from his PoV he kept stopping himself from saying things, trying to give her the "Theo InsertCrazyLastName" they all know and whatnot... and I didn't like it. He wasn't true to himself, deceiving Winter. And then he chatted with his cousin, and his cousin (who Winter said was his best friend) claimed she'd probably be bad for him. And since he really knows Theo well, I totally agree. Beyond that, of course, I know from experience controlling people are bad for depression and people with depression are bad for controlling people. If Theo really is a closet OCD-style crank, he could completely destroy Winter's emotional state. Beyond that, though, Winter's neediness could also hurt Theo. People with emotional mental disorders like depression and bipolar disorder are often in and out of "problem" stages, and Winter suddenly canceling plans or not wanting to see people or work on their gym could really upset him because his needs aren't being met and he can't do anything to change it. Also, people naturally pick up on the emotional states of others. If someone is really happy about something they are passionate about, you can become happy solely because they're happy. And therefor Winter's depression could effect Theo negatively, and because of both his "let's lie to my girlfriend to make her like the person I pretend to be more" and "my shoes are categorized by material, my shorts by hue and my belts by price" attitudes, that could seriously be bad for him. People who have their lives scheduled three weeks in advance would really have difficulty with the problem of never wanting to get out of bed and always feeling kind of plum just under the surface that depression tends to present.

I know, I'm sorry, rant, repetitiveness, etc., but essentially I'm very, very against the disaster that is Winter and Theo. Seth is the only character so far who I've thought was compatible with Winter and helpful for her emotions. Until he upped and married. Here I go again- plum, plum fool. But in the end, I can't really blame him because he was really just showing he was almost too good for Winter. He loved Winter, and she made him very, very happy. But he also loved his mom. And she was dying. And, well, he saw someone hurting and went "I need to make this right" immediately, thinking only to help and not of who he could be hurting in the process. It came down to that he'd do anything that those he truly cares for could possibly want, at the expense of his own happiness. Which, honestly, was a lot like Mr. Knight Richardson... and Winter has always been a lot like Mr. Alex Day with her internal struggles and her stubborn behavior (bullheaded unwillingness to work with Boyfriend #1 on problems rather than just break up with him), and her just downright loveable perfect-ness.

Oh wow...such great thoughts on Theo's character with Siobhan's. We shall see if his OCD controlling behavior will ultimately hurt her or will he be able to adjust? There is a correlation between Alex's mental state and Shivvy's but Shiv isn't quite as strong as Alex....

Congrats on the binge! That's quite a feat!! And thank you for the compliments! I appreciate your thoughtful comments!!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    That was a great chapter. Glad that Siobhan got to meet Theo's parents and that they liked her. Looks like she needs to keep some things in mind: Theo is a perfectionist, his sister is a bit jealous and bitter, and his cousin dislikes her. I mean Eliza and Siobhan did go to high school together. Is there something Eliza knows that we don't? Poor girl has lot in her hands, especially since she lost her father. I'm nervous about how things will fold out.

Eliza wanted to date Julien...had a big crush on him. That's what is driving her...we shall see if Theo's perfectionist ways hurts the relationship.
    @sims4eva - I read - and I totally agree with the idea that Theo and Siobahn are not a good match! Seth would have been her perfect man, but somehow I think she won't end up with him because @pammiechick >:) is just that way!

Whatever do you mean?? o:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Ok, so we know that some of us are going to dislike who SIobhan ends up with as not everyone can win. So, while we're all in some what a positive mood about this story while we wait for the ending of this gen, let's feed pammie's ego a bit before some of us freak out over the gen end.

Why do you enjoy Day & Knight? What keeps you reading? I'll answer later because I need to think about it to get the most accurate answer possible.
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member

This made me chuckle. Now you know @pammiechick lets her Sims pick their best friends and spouses. It's not her fault she weaves amazing tales around the characters on their paths to each other, lol.
  • Options

This made me chuckle. Now you know @pammiechick lets her Sims pick their best friends and spouses. It's not her fault she weaves amazing tales around the characters on their paths to each other, lol.

The most amazing tales for sure!
  • Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member

Great Analysis but do you mean Siobhan? Winter is Siobhan's mother & was Jackson's ex wife.

Oops! No editing and binge rage strike again. Sorry! But I do have lots of excuses to deploy here- Siobhan Fyres being mean to quite a few of my sims and making me hate her name being my primary defense.
  • Options

Oops! No editing and binge rage strike again. Sorry! But I do have lots of excuses to deploy here- Siobhan Fyres being mean to quite a few of my sims and making me hate her name being my primary defense.
    It's fine. :) Sometimes slip ups happen. I was just checking that you did mean Siobhan and mot Winter (who I dislike a lot with good reason).
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Siobhan really has bad luck with her in-law's... Eliza should think before speaking, she's judging way too fast.
    I hope Siobhan's pleading isn't a hint of what's to happen in the future...