Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC and MOO - Do you use it??

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I use both, but I still run TS2, so my start time is a little different. (And I have to say, you people thinking 20 minutes is long... way back in college when I had a crummy ancient laptop, I used to play minecraft for an hour while waiting for the sims 2 to load, with actually not a terrible amount of CC. Of course, I didn't know about compressorizing and everything was 3-5 folders deep in my downloads folder.)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I would be interested in game mods, but they often end up abandoned and never updated. I'm happy enough with what is in game and don't look for CC. I, too, think most of the hair CC is weird looking. As far as MOO goes, I generally forget it exists and the rare times I remember, I forget how to make it work and can't be bothered to look it up.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    A little. I used to dump piles and piles of CC onto my game when I played TS2, even if I rarely used it, and then the only "CC" I had for TS3 was stuff I bought from the store, and even then there wasn't a lot. But none of it was player-made because I didn't want to risk my already finicky game glitching worse than it did. For TS4, I have a few custom-made outfits for toddlers, and a good amount of hairstyles for them because, as much as I love the toddlers, I found their personal content sorely lacking.
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I love CC and some mods. I don't like how some of them won't let my game work properly, though.
  • Options
    MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    I'm totally and completely addicted to CC and Mods ;)