Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Cutest Couple Comp ♥ | CONCLUDED!!! See Finale Vid ;)

Comments

• Options
    BronteDuffy96BronteDuffy96 Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2018
    delete
    Post edited by BronteDuffy96 on
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    doicky96 wrote: »
    Hi @Jellysimwich I'm new to the whole competition thing but would love to give this a go, would I be able to have a spot?

Yes, of course! :) Everyone is welcome x
  • Options
    BronteDuffy96BronteDuffy96 Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2018
    delete
    Post edited by BronteDuffy96 on
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Two entries! Thanks @Spottydog714 and @doicky96 for your submissions x

Eta: Unfortunately my Photoshop is not working right and so I am unable to update the slot pictures in post 1 :( But I'll do it as soon as I'm able :) Meanwhile, you may start on the first challenge!
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member

Simmer ID: FabTiffSim

Connor Emmett
    Sim City town:Newcrest
    Which sim are you in the photo? On the left in the blue shirt

Name of partner 2:Tuly Black
    Sim City town:Newcrest
    Which sim are you in the photo? On the right in the brown-ish pants

Are you dating, engaged, or married? Dating! Just started!
    How did you meet? Online dating website
    What makes you the ‘cutest couple’ ever? We have both finished raising our kids, working hard on careers, and are both newly single! We met online when our kids insisted we give it a try, no one likes to see old people get lonely, but we’re pretty happy we did! It was both of our first dates with someone we’d met online, and our first dates in a loooong time! But we really hit it off!

Tuly likes to make Connor laugh, and he’s the most romantic person Tuly has ever met! couple3_zpsojraupll.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @fabtiffsim ! :)
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Jellysimwich
    Simmer ID:
    princess2109
    Name of partner 1:
    Frances Conley
    I'm currently at work on my degree in Digital Media to hopefully one day make an Indie game with the help of my darling baby Nikki~ My main cash flow right now comes from commissions I receive on Simsagram, Simblr, and DeviantSims. Hey, it's not much but it helps pay the bills!
    Sim City town:
    Born and Raised in Newcrest! Still live there now~
    Which sim are you in the photo?
    I'm the P.Y.T. holding up two peace signs~

Name of partner 2:
    Nikolai Soriano
    One day i'll go into designing Indie games with Frankie. . . but for now I'm the resident tech guru of our friends and families. They pay me 50, extra 10 for every week more I have to tinker with it and I fix their broken stuff. Electronic wise that is, when my niece snaps the head off her doll or a nephew pops a wheel off his car I of course fix it for no charge.
    Sim City town:
    I was born in Oasis Springs but moved to Newcrest to be closer to Frankie.
    Which sim are you in the photo?
    I'm the guy with powder blue hair.

Are you dating, engaged, or married?
    We're dating! Our first anniversary is in a few weeks!
    How did you meet?
    Haha~ Oh that's a tale.
    Let's see, I was doing my every day thing as a seventeen year old girl on Simblr, doing commissions and drawing fanart. Making sure my blog ran smoothly. I'm jamming, doing a livestream when I get an anonymous message. *Nikolai's cheeks flush and he holds up his hands.* That message was from me . . . it was the cheesiest compliment ever and she'd heard it a million times-
    *Frances grinned and ruffled up the powder blue locks,* 'Wow! Did you do all this art? I can't believe a girl from Newcrest would like to play Hillock II! Your fanart is amazing!' Anyway, I asked him to come off anon and it took awhile but he finally came around to the idea and we became really great friends!
    Eventually we started sending photos and we went on as online friends for the next half year. Then we finally decided on Frances's 18th birthday we'd meet up.
    And the rest is history~!

What makes you the 'cutest couple' ever?
    We're what the Simblr kids call #relatable, #goals! nothing's cuter than the shy sweet nice boy and rough-em-up pretty and punk girl. We're young, we're total opposites and luckily for your ratings we totally attract~
    xdazr4.png
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Awesome! :D
  • Options

I haven't enjoyed fleshing out sims that much in a while! ;o;
    Also I think it's super cool everyone so far has entered sims of various age groups! from Spotty's teenagers and doicky's young adults to fabtiff's 'elders' and my barely legals there's an age group for all 'viewers' to enjoy ;u;
  • Options

I haven't enjoyed fleshing out sims that much in a while! ;o;
    Also I think it's super cool everyone so far has entered sims of various age groups! from Spotty's teenagers and doicky's young adults to fabtiff's 'elders' and my barely legals there's an age group for all 'viewers' to enjoy ;u;

Yeh I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with! This is going to be a lot of fun! x
  • Options
    remi_narrowremi_narrow Posts: 478 Member
    Oh this is so so cool! I'll definitely be joining this competition! Haven't done anything like this before!

So excited!!!

aQYR1p8saOQla.gif
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm from the Aussie site, so can spread the word if you like.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    @remi_narrow welcome aboard! :)

@Jendowoz0612 sure! x
  • Options
    remi_narrowremi_narrow Posts: 478 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Jellysimwich Here's my entry!

Simmer ID: remi_narrow

cutest-couple-comp-profile1.jpg

Name of partner 1: Charles McDougal
    Sim City town: Windenburg
    Which sim are you in the photo? The guy to the left

Name of partner 2: Laura Croft
    Sim City town: Windenburg
    Which sim are you in the photo? the girl to the right

Are you dating, engaged, or married? Engaged

How did you meet?
    We met under really embarrassing circumstances :sweat_smile: I (Charles) had gone to the nightclub three years back, where I got into a nasty fight with this huge drunk dude whose foot I had accidentally stepped on. Then after he beat me black n' blue, I threw my drink in his face as revenge. When I tried escaping Laura, or should I say Officer Laura, popped out of nowhere and arrested me *sigh* But she let me free when she learnt I was innocent. After that we did bump into each other several times, but she always avoided looking at me... ya' know she was playing hard to get ;) Finally one day, I mustered enough courage and confronted her after which, we became good friends and then we started dating (after an entire year because neither of us was brave enough to confess their feelings LOL)

What makes you the 'cutest couple' ever?
    You know how they say, you fight with the ones you love the most? Well let me tell you, Laura and I fight A LOT! We've broken up several times, too. But despite breaking up and breaking each other's hearts, we always end up getting back together because that's how strong our love is! Our love has endured a lot these past two years, but it never really faded, and I know it never will :relieved:
    So yeah, we're a cute couple because we love each other a lot despite being stark opposites (I'm a family guy, Laura's a party animal). I guess, these differences is what leads to these fights. But then, which couple doesn't fight? No one's perfect, right? Neither are we, as a couple. But then this competition is not the 'most perfect couple' :lol: It is the 'cutest couple', which means Laura and I can actually win this! :smiley: Oh yeah! :sunglasses:
    Post edited by remi_narrow on
  • Options
    *squee!*
    Hi remi!
  • Options
    Great! Thanks for submitting @remi_narrow !
  • Options
    @Spottydog714 @fabtiffsim @KenzRe @princess2109 @doicky96 @remi_narrow

So we're almost ready to go! Please click here to see what else needs to be submitted before starting on Challenge Round 1. Thank you, ladies x
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    This looks really interesting, I just learned how to make couple/group poses so I will see what I come up with. I might dabble in CAS for a bit to make a couple :)
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    @alexis3142 there's a few slots left :) You're welcome to join!

I just got back to messing around with pose making and it's addictive but time consuming. I was gonna start busting out an arsenal of OOAK poses to use in other comps but then my photoshop broke...like...not sure why it's acting up but I can't use it as of now. Grrr.
  • Options
    alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    @alexis3142 there's a few slots left :) You're welcome to join!

I just got back to messing around with pose making and it's addictive but time consuming. I was gonna start busting out an arsenal of OOAK poses to use in other comps but then my photoshop broke...like...not sure why it's acting up but I can't use it as of now. Grrr.

I think I might just join :) and yeah pose making is pretty difficult, I think I might do and FF couple who knowsssss. Give me like an hour xD or so an il post an app :)
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
  • Options
    @alexis3142 okay... :D Can't wait :)
  • Options
    I'd like to be in it too, is it too late?

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 no it's not! You're welcome to join us :)
  • Options
    Can anyone explain to me how the couple poses work? I have the downloaded program for in game posing. But when it says to use...eg., embrace or hug the pose doesn't happen. I'm a bit confused. All the single poses work, just unsure what I am doing wrong for the couple pose. I have my couple ready just need to pose them and then put them up here along with their information. Hope someone can help. PM me so it doesn't take up space here, please.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top