Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plant Sim's ?

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    namine39 wrote: »
    this would be great i actually do miss this as a lifestate. hopefully it will be added into seasons? or a supernatural expansion

I am hoping for Supernatural & Gothic stuff myself, I hope everything gets added in someday.

omg yes! gothic stuff is a must <3<3

Yup I think so , been asking for Gothic from day 1, :)
  • Options
    namine39namine39 Posts: 41 Member
    this would be great i actually do miss this as a lifestate. hopefully it will be added into seasons? or a supernatural expansion

I am hoping for Supernatural & Gothic stuff myself, I hope everything gets added in someday.

yea :) i was really happy when i saw moonlight falls in the sims 3, that was like heaven to me hahaha xDD hope they have something simular or even better!
  • Options

yea :) i was really happy when i saw moonlight falls in the sims 3, that was like heaven to me hahaha xDD hope they have something simular or even better!

You mean Midnight Hollow? if so ya that is My favorite one, I like Dragon Valley as well, :)
  • Options
    I am still hoping that they will add the Plant Sims soon since they already have the spray the trees for bugs stuff, that is how the Sims turned in Sims 2 by spraying the trees for bugs , I do hope they re-add the Plant Sims back.
  • Options
    I wonder if they will add a SP for a small village type stuff for plant sims, or just add stuff for patches for them, either way it would be nice to have them back, I am so tired of waiting for the stuff I want for My game play, so I hope it is soon.
  • Options
    SnowstormTheCatSnowstormTheCat Posts: 40 New Member

I'd like a Pets EP.
  • Options

I'd like a Pets EP.

Yup I agree, been asking for pets as well from day 1 to, :)
  • Options
    SnowstormTheCatSnowstormTheCat Posts: 40 New Member
    In then Sims 3, which EP gives you PlantSims?
  • Options

I go by Sims 2 which is Seasons, might be same in Sims 3 not sure, you might want to look them up in the sims 3 wiki.
  • Options
    MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited October 2016

I go by Sims 2 which is Seasons, might be same in Sims 3 not sure, you might want to look them up in the sims 3 wiki.

• Options
    MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited October 2016
    Martinv wrote: »

The Sims 3 University.

The Sims 3 University Life.
  • Options

The Sims 3 University.

The Sims 3 University Life.

Thanks, I looked it up but you beat Me to it, much appreciated.
  • Options
    If they add in more Garden stuff, then I do hope that Green Houses and Plant Sims will be added as well as new seeds, and flowers, better Rose Bushes would also be nice .
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    This would go perfect with a seasons ep in my OP. ;)
  • Options
    Aye they would, I am only hoping that I will be able to get this laptop of mine fixed soon, right after I got the pre-order for city living My laptop messed up and I can not download city living at this time, so until then i just have to wait, I am hoping that nothing else gets added while I am trying to fix this computer, :(
  • Options
    I am still hoping against all odds that we do get Plant Sims, as well as Supernaturals, but I do not know how much longer I can keep hoping for the Sims 4, since it has disappointed Me many times already, :(
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2016
    I seriously need a gothic world. where the sky is always dull and the trees are barren, with a creepy house on a hill, surrounded by graves and inhabited by Vampires.
  • Options
    I seriously need a gothic world. where the sky is always dull and the trees are barren, with a creepy house on a hill, surrounded by graves and inhabited by Vampires.

Yup I agree, do not forget bout the Fog , we need Fog as well, and coffins and claws ect, I just want My Vamps, Werewolves, Zombies, Witches with magic back as well, instead of just a outfit for Halloween, We Need Long painted nails in black and dark reds, and other colors to, and Gothic long sleeve outfits, yup we need a lot of Gothic stuff in Sims 4, :)
  • Options
    Still nothing bout one of My favorite type of chars, So I can only hope that they come out for 2017, crosses everything even Eyes, in hopes they finally do come out.
  • Options
    I wander if we will see plant sims in the Seasons pack, that would be kool, since More plants ect are needed, I am not sure if we already have the fruit trees like Apple, Lemon, Orange, to work on to become a Plant sim like the games before in Sims 2 or 3, If we already do have those then they really do need to add in Plant Sims.
  • Options
    Well It looks to Me like Plant Sims are not going to be added into this set for Sims 4, at least nothing has been said bout them yet, but not sure how much longer I can wait for My type of chars that I like to play, there is talk about Vampires finally coming out, but I can not get on that hype train until EA or Maxis actually says it is so, I do hope they will finally add in Plant sims with Seasons, and maybe even Pixies as well, that would be nice as well finally.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I would love for plantsims to make a return in TS4. I think they're my favorite life state from TS2 (I liked them in TS3 as well, but not as much as the previous version). I kind of hope that you can grow them from the earth initially, like you could in TS3, but once you have a plantsim, they're able to spawn plantbabies like they could in TS2.
  • Options
    I would love for plantsims to make a return in TS4. I think they're my favorite life state from TS2 (I liked them in TS3 as well, but not as much as the previous version). I kind of hope that you can grow them from the earth initially, like you could in TS3, but once you have a plantsim, they're able to spawn plantbabies like they could in TS2.

I Luv Plant sims no matter how they are created, I made a Plant Sim Family for the Gallery already, but of course they are not the real ones, since we do not have Plant Sims in Sims 4 yet, but I use them for My game until they are added, :)
  • Options
    Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    I am wondering if we are Ever going to get Plant Sim's again, Why? Because they were one of My favorite type of chars, I luved it when Human Sims would turn green after using so much chemical's on the plant's, to me that was fun, and when they had their plant Babies, that was just so dang cute, I do hope they come back.
    P.S. it would be nice if they made a stuff pack with items and such for them, Like a tree house for them to live in, and I think Green Houses need to come back as well, also the compost barrels.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577349
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=543489
    http://nolan-sims.tumblr.com/post/128607590648/nolan-sims-here-i-wanted-to-make-something-fun
    Here you go, its not plant sims but it's close heh
  • Options
    I am wondering if we are Ever going to get Plant Sim's again, Why? Because they were one of My favorite type of chars, I luved it when Human Sims would turn green after using so much chemical's on the plant's, to me that was fun, and when they had their plant Babies, that was just so dang cute, I do hope they come back.
    P.S. it would be nice if they made a stuff pack with items and such for them, Like a tree house for them to live in, and I think Green Houses need to come back as well, also the compost barrels.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=577349
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=543489
    http://nolan-sims.tumblr.com/post/128607590648/nolan-sims-here-i-wanted-to-make-something-fun
    Here you go, its not plant sims but it's close heh

If I could use Mods and CC in My game that would be nice, But alas I can not, but thank you just the same, it was the thought that counted, much appreciated, :)