Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Food Please

bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
edited April 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Would like to see more food added to the game in a stuff pack that can be used in restaurant's as well.Add things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, waffles, chicken and dumpling ,chicken soup,vegetable soup , pumpkin pies with whip cream, fried chicken, lasagna. For the main object for the stuff pack should be a wall oven so that we can bake cupcakes ,pizza and more in it.Plus a juicer machine would be good to add to this pack to so that we can have smoothies, healthy drinks and add more fruits and vegetables too! Like oranges, pineapples,corn, coconuts, eggplants,cabbage,broccoli,and more.Maybe add the trash compactor back too.If you have any other ideas or suggestions please add.Also the hot chocolate machine would work well as a main content too.Thanks have an awesome day! :p

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Waffles_with_Strawberries.jpg
Post edited by beville on

Comments

• Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Even though I feel like we have a lot in the game when it comes to food, I agree with everything you suggest! It would be nice to have foods like sandwiches, lasagna, mac 'n cheese, mashed potatoes, ...
    Also: I'm disappointed we can only have pizza delivery. How 'bout chinese food and sushi?
    We definitely need a smaller oven or a regular stove in which you can bake cupcakes.

Also...I'd love to be able to visit an ice cream parlor :#
  • Options
    With Dine Out, you can have an ice cream parlor.
  • Options
    They should also add to this stuff pack a crock pot and food processor.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Would like to see more food added to the game in a stuff pack that can be used in restaurant's as well.Add things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, waffles, chicken and dumpling ,chicken soup,vegetable soup , pumpkin pies with whip cream, fried chicken, lasagna. For the main object for the stuff pack should be a wall oven so that we can bake cupcakes ,pizza and more in it.Plus a juicer machine would be good to add to this pack to so that we can have smoothies, healthy drinks and add more fruits and vegetables too! Like oranges, pineapples,corn, coconuts, eggplants and lettuce and more.Maybe add the trash compactor back too.If you have any other ideas or suggestions please add.Also the hot chocolate machine would work well as a main content too.Thanks have an awesome day! :p

We already have Cool Kitchen, no thank you.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    And a food processor should be base game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Would like to see more food added to the game in a stuff pack that can be used in restaurant's as well.Add things like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, waffles, chicken and dumpling ,chicken soup,vegetable soup , pumpkin pies with whip cream, fried chicken, lasagna. For the main object for the stuff pack should be a wall oven so that we can bake cupcakes ,pizza and more in it.Plus a juicer machine would be good to add to this pack to so that we can have smoothies, healthy drinks and add more fruits and vegetables too! Like oranges, pineapples,corn, coconuts, eggplants and lettuce and more.Maybe add the trash compactor back too.If you have any other ideas or suggestions please add.Also the hot chocolate machine would work well as a main content too.Thanks have an awesome day! :p

We already have Cool Kitchen, no thank you.

Well, it didn't come with some of the other items that I mention.Besides Cool Kitchen was mainly clothes not food.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2016
    We have been getting food pretty much in every pack, not sure if we will ever. See a pack with just food in it but wish we had more food from other parts of the world like more

Italian, Indian, French, Chinese, greek, British and more.

I wish we had more fruit/vegetables/ herbs/fish/meats/dairy

Also more drinks and fridge snacks

God knows why we never see much candy/chocolate bars/ potato chips and other sweet/savory snacks

No junk food really in the sims games :(
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Great ideas! I really want a deep fryer. They did say that in the DO live steam that they were going to add more food items to future packs so we can use them in restaurants. :)
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    LiesSim wrote: »
    Even though I feel like we have a lot in the game when it comes to food, I agree with everything you suggest! It would be nice to have foods like sandwiches, lasagna, mac 'n cheese, mashed potatoes, ...
    Also: I'm disappointed we can only have pizza delivery. How 'bout chinese food and sushi?
    We definitely need a smaller oven or a regular stove in which you can bake cupcakes.

Also...I'd love to be able to visit an ice cream parlor :#

There's a mod where you can make pizza at home .i would love seeing Chinese takeout like in sims 2 with the boxes and have chopsticks to eat with to make it special
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm still waiting for the japanese food. I though we would have some with the dine out. But I was wrong. I want my asian food I want sims to use chopsticks. I want more world food like tacos and curry.

Yeah I would love to have a waffle maker xD and a smoothie maker too like in sims 2 that we use our fruits. I want hot chocolate too for my kids to drink.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    We have been getting food pretty much in every pack, not sure if we will ever. See a pack with just food in it but wish we had more food from other parts of the world like more

God knows why we never see much candy/chocolate bars/ potato chips and other sweet/savory snacks

Junk food = overweight sims LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited August 2016
    marcel21 wrote: »

Junk food = overweight sims LOL

Yes I am fortunate to know that both humans and Sims will become overweight if they eat too much.
    Cute tho pepper ;)

somebody hand her a prize B)

I am talking about candy and potato Chip's and soda's we don't ever see much of them in a Sims game.
    And other world food and drinks.

Do we ever see sweet (candy) shops with a variaties of cheap junk food in the sims.
    Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited June 2016
    I really would like to see an farming expansion pack for this game all the items from the Sims 3 and more.
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member

Yes to all of this!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    I would like to see more food added to the restaurant menu.I am running out of food!!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I think I would like to see more kitchen appliances added first which will probably come with new recipes like food processor, toaster, and juicer.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I want more variety of cheesecake. Mainly peanut butter caramel cheesecake.
    and Glazed Ham with Pineapple... and the fruit pineapple.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Some great ideas from you guys! More is good to have in the game.How about some fabulous fall food? Like peach cobbler,pot roast,chicken pot pie,peacan pie,turkey and gravy and pumpkin soup.It would be nice to have more festive holiday food added too.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I'm loving these food ideas. I hope more of them get implemented. I just think we should have got more food items in DO, especially ethnic ones. My Asian and Mexican restaurants feel incomplete on the food side. :( I also want more snack foods! Would you guys be interested in a food-related stuff pack?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I really would like to see an farming expansion pack for this game all the items from the Sims 3 and more.

Yes! I'd like a farming pack as well with new crops, maybe we can open a farmers market, canning/preserves, and of course new recipes. Maybe they'll add all of that in a Pets expansion (along with a Vet career) or it can be a separate GP that goes with the EP?
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd love more recipes with required ingredients! And more ways to get those ingredients. I'd love more plants, but also things like getting milk from cows and churning it into butter, getting eggs from chickens, and grinding flour from wheat crops. That sort of thing. :)
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    Not to sound greedy and stuff, but I'd rather want at least the basic ethnic food to be patched in. Don't get me wrong, I like this game a lot, but to me the lack of food style outside of the US is sad to see. I was hoping basic varieties to be added in Dine Out but only Western European food was included in that pack.
    And I really wish one day sims can order something other than pizza for delivery, that'd be super nice!
    Add: there're many great ideas up there! Would love to see many of those come to reality.
  • Options
    A farmer expansion pack is way over due for the Sims! Lol. More recipes for( dine out restaurant ) beef enchiladas,tortilla soup,lime soup (sopa de lima),Chinese beef with broccoli,chicken chow mein,chinese pot stickers,chinese dumping soup, and chinese spicy hot and sour soup. I would like to make different cultures of restaurants for my sims to enjoy.
  • Options
    Arkster93Arkster93 Posts: 154 Member
    No. Sims 4 has plenty of food. They should focus on something useful, not more food.
  • Options
    Food is useful in the Sims!! :p