Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New content trailer for JULY

RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
Not sure if already posted...

So end of June we get a new trailer for upcoming stuff again o:)

Post edited by RosiaMia_ on

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I look foward to it. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »
    Not sure if already posted...

So end of June we get a new trailer for upcoming stuff again o:)

I'm glad the pack is confirmed for June :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes I saw this earlier. My prediction is the next EP,Stuffpack 8 and New Upcoming Patch Content will be shown. I hope that the ep is going to be Seasons or Vacations.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I'm amazed :O two packs in June!
  • Options
    mirta000 wrote: »
    I'm amazed :O two packs in June!

So am I. We've never had 2 packs in the same month. That also means 2 content patches this month.
  • Options
    Do we know how long after the SP's release will we get the seasonal announcement?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Do we know how long after the SP's release will we get the seasonal announcement?

Probably not till July, in the next fiscal quarter.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Thank you @luthienrising
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2016
    Well, after several months with no packs at all, 2 packs in the same month sound pretty great... :p

Also, it's pretty funny that the content teaser said 'New Game Pack, Spring 2016' and 'New Stuff Pack, Summer 2016' and both come out in the same month... :p

The next teaser will could also say 'Summer 2016' and 'Fall 2016' and release two packs in the same month... :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Finnatix wrote: »
    What I would give for the next EP to be Generations xD

Hope they hold off for the (possible) Toddlers, unless you believe they'd be so generous as to release Toddlers in a patch and Generations EP at the same time. o _o If Toddlers aren't in the works, then bring on Generations!
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

I think it'll be in June right after the stuff pack is released unless it's released the last week of June. Then the trailer will be the first week of July.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

I think it'll be in June right after the stuff pack is released unless it's released the last week of June. Then the trailer will be the first week of July.

If it's in June it can only show things being released in June. Unless they take a big dive on all of this quarter's basegame incoming cash flow and postpone it for months. I really doubt that will happen. This fiscal quarter thing seems to be pretty tightly implemented now.

I'm not concerned though - we'll have just got TWO new packs! Waiting till July starts for a new round of info will be sooo far from the worst we've done that it could end up feeling like the news never stops.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    They're going to be building up momentum in June with two packs being released especially when one of them has been so widely requested... it would pay for them to make the most of the situation by announcing something BIG in the next content trailer.

I won't hold my breath though. :(
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    FinnatixFinnatix Posts: 46 Member
    More_Moore wrote: »

Hope they hold off for the (possible) Toddlers, unless you believe they'd be so generous as to release Toddlers in a patch and Generations EP at the same time. o _o If Toddlers aren't in the works, then bring on Generations!

Good point. I would love to have toddlers patched in first, or, if they feel they must for some reason, include them in the EP itself? I don't know. I just really need something to enhance family play right now :(
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I think Dine Out was just delayed and was supposed to have come out in May but something happened so we're getting 2 packs in June.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

My guess is probably mid to late July
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    awesome! thanks for the heads up op!
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Woohoo! I'm glad my birthday month is turning out to be amazing with all this Sims 4 stuff plus No Man's Sky! ^.^ Thank you Maxis!
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Woohoo! I'm glad my birthday month is turning out to be amazing with all this Sims 4 stuff plus No Man's Sky! ^.^ Thank you Maxis!

Same!! Yay!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    Please let's get generations with toddlers !!! Please!!
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

My guess is probably mid to late July

That's what I'm thinking too. I'm not getting my hopes up for a new trailer immediately after the release of the stuff pack when his tweet just says "after". It will probably take some weeks.
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member

I was just coming here to say this. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    I think these sneak peak trailers are a nice idea from the team, but when I see them it makes me not want to play until the new packs are here because I'm thinking of all the stuff I could be doing with them. :sweat: