Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    It explains it a bit more on my thread "Would Anyone Do This?"
  • Options
    Any updates?
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Shouldn't this be in the creative forums where stories are kept?
  • Options
    @Zafireria I'm not sure, it's kind a thread for everyone to participate in...
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    egandre wrote: »
    @Zafireria I'm not sure, it's kind a thread for everyone to participate in...
    Yeah I know I have read some of them. I think the idea is awesome, but usually it get moved. But if they have not moved it then yeah :)
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I forgot about this thread, ill post the rest of my updates on this thread now.. Thanks
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I downloaded the roommates! I'll post pics as soon as I get them moved into their house.
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 Awesome, can't wait!! :)
  • Options
    Okay, here are my roommates! I made no changes to them, I just used motherlode a couple of time to have enough money to move them into Ferndale Apartment Home by a player called BettyBackwoods99. If you're looking for duplexes or apartments or hotels, she has a lot of options in the gallery, just search for her EA Account ID.

YndSags.png

The apartment building has 4 rooms, and I had to figure out how to place the 6 Sims into the apartment.

Joyce McNeal & Brandon Hill got placed together because they're both active. These apartments are tiny one bedrooms, so they each have a single bed in their bedroom. It will be interesting to see if both being active is enough to make their roommate status work.
    Q22secv.png

Kaci Collins and Brittney Grove also got placed together, and it was due to their shared hatred of children. Their apartment is appropriately dark, and I can't wait to see how dastardly Brittney gets along with geeky Kaci.
    m21M8Ed.png

Childish Melvin Bingham got his own apartment, mostly because who wants to be in tight quarters with a man child? Also, when I looked at the downloaded apartment, one of them had toys and childish decorations. I simply changed all the pink to blue, and it looked like the right home for Melvin.
    9gUS14E.png

Last is Curtis Dillard. He ended up by himself mostly be default. The mostly gender neutral style of his apartment is good for someone who's so into art, I imagine he's a fan of unexpected expressions of self.
    pbUBJOk.png

In the back of the apartment is a shared area with a small pool and bar and grill.
    y0E2Xx2.png

I can't wait to see how these Sims settle into their home, and if they get to know their "neighbors."
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 Such a neat idea to put them into that apartment! I cannot wait to hear more!
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 Such a neat idea to put them into that apartment! I cannot wait to hear more!

Thanks! I wouldn't have done it if locked doors weren't an option. I'm not going to have them interact inside their apartments until they have autonomous interactions outside them first. That way if they all end up friends it'll just be like an apartment building with a really friendly, HOA, lol.
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 Any updates today?
  • Options
    Beautiful apartment! @Yoko2112 Did you get around to playing the sims or just downloading the house? :)
  • Options
    @Yoko2112 Oh, you are talented!!
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 Any updates today?

My work schedule is weird, so I only get time to sit and play the Sims maybe once per week. I'm hoping to get some time tonight to sit and play them more. And the Jars. And my neighborhood rotation. Gonna be a great night. After I watch Dancing with the Stars, of course.

@Yoko2112 I agree! Your build looks amazing. Can you post more pictures once it's furnished?
  • Options
    gonna play more tomorrow..im busy with school so i usually play every 2-3 days when i have the time
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 i was lookin for lots like this, thanks for mentioning a creator..ill check them out when i can
  • Options
    @cecerose0208 i was lookin for lots like this, thanks for mentioning a creator..ill check them out when i can

No problem! I always appreciate when great builders of Sims, rooms, and lots get a shout out. The way the gallery is setup, you can't always find things unless they're brand new or super popular.
  • Options
    So happy your sims are all settled in! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!
  • Options
    Did anything happen with the Roommates household today? :)@cecerose0208 @Yoko2112 @ChloeDeCookie
  • Options
    bump........ :)
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    I'm gonna try this out! I'll plop them in my game right now and get things started! I might adjust them in cas, minimally though, only some cosmetic stuff like outfits and hairs. I'll try not to change their genes! No promises though since I'm kind of a CAS fiend! LOL