Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird things we do in the Sims

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    hannahvs3hannahvs3 Posts: 211 Member
    Make my sim kiss/whoohoo with somebody else while her/his wife/husband is watching to see if the husband/wife gets mad.
    Origin ID: hannahvs3 ~ 'I still love live records; as a fan of rock music- and I still feel like a fan first- I don't think there's anything better than hearing your favourite band live.' ~ Slash
    Various build challenge
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    -do make up and fashion sessions to the townies. more often than not they look just awful. especially when CC is included.
    -also happens a lot that my sims 'get bored' with their marriage and cheat on their spouses with someone of the same gender.
    -once the child is ready to move out, i stick to them and usually do not come back to play their parents until they die
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    Also i am not sure if this is weird, but i always set the lights in the house to automatic so that it's not so light all the time and the bills are lower too.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Weirdest thing I do in The Sims?

Have Friends.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Umm... I don't know how to say this, but...
    messed%20up%20affair_zpsfrqkmyic.jpg
    ... then after that...
    Screenshot-86_zpsxsepuoz0.jpg
    ... so NOW, this is what it looks like!
    Langerak%20family%20tree_zpszbssicxj.png

Sometimes, a disturbing picture is worth a thousand vomits! :scream:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    I usually like to make a ton of sims and families then never play them.
    When I do play them, I almost always use the motherlode cheat. Can't live without it!
    Also, when I'm about to marry a NPC sim, I almost always use cas.fulleditmode and edit his/her looks to my liking. :P

I am the same way.
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Options
    iridescentiridescent Posts: 35 Member
    when i first figured out the debug cheat, i used it to place like 50 babies on top of each other outside one of my sim's houses...
  • Options
    -lHoneyz-lHoneyz Posts: 6 New Member
    I create whole stories in my mind with things that I want my sims to be/do and then end up not doing half of them, haha
  • Options
    Golden_Simmer27Golden_Simmer27 Posts: 16 New Member
    [quote="hannahvs3;c-14867262"]Make my sim kiss/whoohoo with somebody else while her/his wife/husband is watching to see if the husband/wife gets mad.[/quote]

So glad it is not just me that does this
  • Options
    BristolCatBristolCat Posts: 32 Member
    > @-lHoneyz said:
    > I create whole stories in my mind with things that I want my sims to be/do and then end up not doing half of them, haha

I do the same thing .