Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Person to Post on the 100th Page Wins!

Comments

• Options
    elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    @DeKay good luck
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    @DeKay I hope everything goes well! =D
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Oh don't mind me, I've got what I need for the rest of my life
    Xbox Sims!
    2O4kLGo.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    @DeKay good luck
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    @DeKay I hope everything goes well! =D

Thanks, it went well but my whole body is sore right now from carrying all the heavy load. And I didn't even get much sleep the night before (I only slept for 3 hours) and the shoot ended at 2am, and when I reached home, I slept all the way till 6.45am this morning. Cuz I'm a morning person... and morning people always wake up automatically by 7am. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    I like pickles.

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• Options
    Suffice123 wrote: »
    I like pickles.

Same.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay I hope ur not as sore now, but I'm glad it went well
  • Options
    @DeKay I hope ur not as sore now, but I'm glad it went well

I am still. XD It's only been 3 hours since my last post here.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Just popped in to say "Hi"! :)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Train got stuck on a dirt road. :wink:

Just 9 pages y'all! C'mon y'all! We got this! :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    Bringing back the "Just keep swimming" b/c Netflix now has Finding Dory :D
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • Options
    Lalalalaalala.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay well i hope ur not still sore now LOL (hoping its been longer then 3hrs haha)
  • Options
    Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    What do we do? We swim swim! :D

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• Options
    @DeKay well i hope ur not still sore now LOL (hoping its been longer then 3hrs haha)

I'm a bit better now. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    He loved his job. Driving a train had been his dream ever since he was a child. He loved to make the train go as fast as possible. Unfortunately, one day he was a little too reckless and caused a crash. He made it out, but a single person died. Well, needless to say, he went to court over this incident. He was found guilty, and was sentenced to death by electrocution. When the day of the execution came, he requested a single banana as his last meal. After eating the banana, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was flown, sparks flew, and smoke filled the air - but nothing happened. The man was perfectly fine.

Well, at the time, there was an old Bulgarian law that said a failed execution was a sign of divine intervention, so the man was allowed to go free. Somehow, he managed to get his old job back driving the train. Having not learned his lesson at all, he went right back to driving the train with reckless abandon. Once again, he caused a train to crash, this time killing two people. The trial went much the same as the first, resulting in a sentence of execution. For his final meal, the man requested two bananas. After eating the bananas, he was strapped into the electric chair. The switch was thrown, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was once again unharmed.

Well, this of course meant that he was free to go. And once again, he somehow managed to get his old job back. To what should have been the surprise of no one, he crashed yet another train and killed three people. And so he once again found himself being sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, he requested his final meal: three bananas.

"You know what? No," said the executioner. "I've had it with you and your stupid bananas and walking out of here unharmed. I'm not giving you a thing to eat; we're strapping you in and doing this now." Well, it was against protocol, but the man was strapped in to the electric chair without a last meal. The switch was pulled, sparks flew, smoke filled the room - and the man was still unharmed. The executioner was speechless.

The man looked at the executioner and said, "Oh, the bananas had nothing to do with it. I'm just a bad conductor."
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    "Panic! at the Disco is probably fine if you were to ever listen to their music. Lots of people buy lots of their music. Of course, lots of people buy lots of ridiculous things: overpriced coffee, minivans, dogs, furniture, towels, medicine- you name it, and some idiot will buy it."

"I hate Panic! at the Disco. I’ve never actually heard their music, so I don’t actually hate them so much as resent them. Or rather, resent what they stand for. Or rather, resent what I believe that they stand for. Or rather, resent my perception of other people’s projections of what they stand for. Or rather, myself."

"I’ve been selling her blank CDs for years now and telling her that’s Panic! at the Disco’s aesthetic, that they just release completely silent songs with no titles on albums with no tracks or cover art and no name. It’s really funny, except for, their new album really did come out and it’s called “Quit Fabricating Our Musical Career, Michelle,” so I’m a little freaked out by that. But also, I think I’m really impacting the future of music."

Copy + pasted from one of my many stickynotes.
    Quotes from "Welcome to Nightvale"
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    "Panic! at the Disco is probably fine if you were to ever listen to their music. Lots of people buy lots of their music. Of course, lots of people buy lots of ridiculous things: overpriced coffee, minivans, dogs, furniture, towels, medicine- you name it, and some plum will buy it."

"I hate Panic! at the Disco. I’ve never actually heard their music, so I don’t actually hate them so much as resent them. Or rather, resent what they stand for. Or rather, resent what I believe that they stand for. Or rather, resent my perception of other people’s projections of what they stand for. Or rather, myself."

"I’ve been selling her blank CDs for years now and telling her that’s Panic! at the Disco’s aesthetic, that they just release completely silent songs with no titles on albums with no tracks or cover art and no name. It’s really funny, except for, their new album really did come out and it’s called “Quit Fabricating Our Musical Career, Michelle,” so I’m a little freaked out by that. But also, I think I’m really impacting the future of music."

Copy + pasted from one of my many stickynotes.
    Quotes from "Welcome to Nightvale"

EDIT: I don't resent that band.
    Plum. I meant to edit. Where is the delete button... ahhhhhhh :disappointed:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    Yes, YES YES! FINALLY!
    CpYZ6lp.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Yes, YES YES! FINALLY!
    CpYZ6lp.jpg

What happened?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Yes, YES YES! FINALLY!
    CpYZ6lp.jpg

What happened?

Ah Midnight Club 3, completed all the races and found all collectables. Had to also suffer with getting the best of class for each inorder to win... Like the oddly wrong class and tier Corvette.
    SB8qj9B.jpg
    Why was it Tuner and not Muscle?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Yes, YES YES! FINALLY!
    CpYZ6lp.jpg

What happened?

Ah Midnight Club 3, completed all the races and found all collectables. Had to also suffer with getting the best of class for each inorder to win... Like the oddly wrong class and tier Corvette.
    SB8qj9B.jpg
    Why was it Tuner and not Muscle?

Ah, right right.That does sound like quite an accomplishment. How long did it take?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    almost there...
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top