March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute Toddler Mockup

Hazzaplumbob from twitter made an amazing looking ( photoshopped?) image of what toddlers could look like.
CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

Comments

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I like it! :)
  • DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    Super cute. Too bad babies can't actually be taken away from cribs like that. But if Tots are added I hope they look like that!
    TszwvJw.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Photoshopped or not this is SO adorable! It's refueled my desire to have toddlers again
    1FKDfKj.png
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    This image could have been used to make a hype about a fake EP.
    NICE WORK
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Creepy looking, it looks like it has a bobble head, it's way too big and the hands are way too tiny compared to the arms/legs/feet.. pretty much everything.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Creepy. There's something a bit off with the proportions, but I can't tell what. Maybe the head.

The head is definitely off but i also noticed that they photoshopped the baby body in too. That's why its unnaturally short lol
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Creepy. And this coming from someone with a ghost avatar.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    Hazzaplumbob from twitter made an amazing looking ( photoshopped?) image of what toddlers could look like.
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

This is...amazingly odd. Really odd. Who is this Hazzaplumbob, and are we sure this was MADE by him/her?

You know....I think EA may be playing tricks on us...because...that is the family from the wallpaper and from EA's render...and that looks too much like a render, where did this user get the poses? And that toddler looks far too perfect...I dunno, I might be a little crazy right now but I don't think he made it....

But it looks adorable btw just what I need. ;)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

This is...amazingly odd. Really odd. Who is this Hazzaplumbob, and are we sure this was MADE by him/her?

You know....I think EA may be playing tricks on us...because...that is the family from the wallpaper and from EA's render...and that looks too much like a render, where did this user get the poses? And that toddlers looks far too perfect...I dunno, I might be a little crazy right now but I don't think he made it....

It looks adorable btw just what I need. :)

oh no...
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Creepy. There's something a bit off with the proportions, but I can't tell what. Maybe the head.

The head is definitely off but i also noticed that they photoshopped the baby body in too. That's why its unnaturally short lol

Yeah, the limbs look too skinny also. Toddlers should be chubby all over, even chubby hands. The neck also seems too thick compared with everything else.
    edited February 2016
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

You know....I think EA may be playing tricks on us...because...that is the family from the wallpaper and from EA's render...and that looks too much like a render, where did this user get the poses? And that toddlers looks far too perfect...I dunno, I might be a little crazy right now but I don't think he made it....

oh no...

Just asking XD I don't want to go overboard, seriously but are we at least sure it was made by him? Fool me once, fool me twice, this family has appeared in EA stuff twice and I didn't even care because I thought it was just another EA whatever render...
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

oh no...

Just asking XD I don't want to go overboard, seriously but are we at least sure it was made by him? Fool me once, fool me twice, this family has appeared in EA stuff and I'm just getting the chills.

hahaha I know don't worry. But just imagine the speed of the hype train if this was found to be a leaked photo. I'm talking warp speed.
    edited February 2016
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

oh no...

Just asking XD I don't want to go overboard, seriously but are we at least sure it was made by him? Fool me once, fool me twice, this family has appeared in EA stuff and I'm just getting the chills.

Alright...it appears this users actually makes a lot of photoshoping in her twitter pictures, she's pretty good lol...so... :p She used the same family from the renders...smart :p
    Post edited by SimStaffBethelle on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

oh no...

hahaha I know don't worry. But just imagine the speed of the hype train if this was found to be a leaked photo. I'm talking warp speed.

I know! The countless threads XD It would be worse than spam bots haha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Sigzy05
    Link to twitter profile: HERE
    I believe its the same person who made these:
    CR7od8_WcAA_n0e.pngCR7obFNWIAA8qH9.png

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Also they could have created and used poses. Just trying to think rationally here. It does look amazing though.
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?

oh no...

I know! The countless threads XD It would be worse than spam bots haha

giphy.gif
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    The head seems kinda big lol. But it's made by a fan, so I'm not judging

If we do get toddlers, I hope they look like that one the team made as a gift :D
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Looks good this picture shows what I need in the game if only Sim dads could sit on the couch and feed the babies.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    CR7od8_WcAA_n0e.png

This one is cute since the proportions aren't mind-numbingly horrifying.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
    The head seems kinda big lol. But it's made by a fan, so I'm not judging

If we do get toddlers, I hope they look like that one the team made as a gift :D

Same, that toddler was even cuter than this one.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,880 Member
    That looks like a TS2 orTS3 pose on the lady. And the texture of the outfit doesn't look right for TS4. Perhaps it's photoshoped in from one of the previous games.

The toddler is just off. It's a TS4 child's head on a TS3 body. Or at least that's what it looks like to me. I think the body looks cute, but the face looks too old. That's the creep factor. Maybe bigger eyes would make it look more proportional. Kudos to the fan who made it. It's a pretty good job.

Still want to see toddlers in this game.