Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Gemstone (a Amazon story) updated 2016-02-25

ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
Before I start this story, I just want to say I'm by no means a good story teller, nor writer in fact I'm not a writer at all, so advice is appreciated, and I don't mind people correcting me as long as it's meant in a good way. :) I was inspired to start a amazon story before but my computer crashed and I lost my previous story's characters, many people's story's are inspiring me to start once more, here is a few amazon stories that I am reading and that inspires me, @pammiechick @Julyvee94 @Marialein 's(not in a order I love all of these stories.) I follow most of @lovejess2 's rules for the amazon challenge.

here are a few rules that I'm adding or changing for my story.

1, If the master slave breeds with someone he may stay until the child is born.
2, If the master slave was bred to a amazon women and she gives birth to a girl he will not be sacrificed but will be sent away (He will have to be killed anyway if he breeds with the creator even if the creator gives birth to a girl :'( )
3, A Creator my not breed with a slave if she is the only woman around

I will try to update often but I may not be able to.

I think that is all so I will begin the story now :)

Hey I'm Heather Creator of tribe Gemstone

yN6HtVO.png
7TH8jUo.png

This is my first slave Dusty

V57KGVU.png
2sHhngC.png

This is my compound it's not much yet but we're working on it.

My living room.

vLJzvdM.png

Dinning table.

aQB73D0.png

Kitchen.

fu7uLY4.png

Bedroom.

tHWlNuV.png

Outside.

jjP1KYB.png

The house for the slaves.

6iBw4D2.png
rv70Pwb.png

I wonder when Dusty will be finished with the salad?

u3tWhvU.png

"Creator you can come the salad is almost finished!"
"Coming"

DTylLmI.png

"How is your salad Creator?"
"Fine I guess... But maybe it could use more Mushrooms next time?" I wish I already had an amazon woman around, because maybe then I wouldn't be attracted to him... even if his food tastes terrible...
"Of course creator"

1H8NWWk.png
BCsZOah.png
b8S8hc2.png

I just love cleaning

kcIxF0z.png

"Creator?"
"Yes" I wonder what he wants because I was planning to go and take a long relaxing bath.
"Can I talk to you in the living room"
"OK, as long as it doesn't take long"
"It won't"
Why does it look as if he has a plan that I won't like?

KwSWBBN.png
arSEHkB.png
PfectaM.png

"OK we're here now what did you want?"
"How can you be such a pathetic Creator here I was thinking I would have a great Creator, instead I got you!!"
"How dare you insult me slave I am your Creator you should respect me!" if the house of punishment was complete I would have put him in there, but maybe a punch in the stomach will knock some common sense into him...

LZCvXLn.png
Gmzmj5U.png
Tytrbty.png

But just as I started to punch him he grabbed my arm and pulled me so that he could kiss me!!

HV7oUpQ.png
hpxPWUQ.png

I can't believe that stupid slave dared to kiss me without my permission, he obviously just said I am a terrible creator because he wanted to anger me!

"Your adorable when you act angry!!"

I stormed away to the bathroom "Act angry?" I'll show that fool of a slave what it means to insult and anger a Creator

5Vq0X3i.png
5Uum19G.png

*sigh* finally a bath.

vQk5b9z.png

Weirdest day of my life.

JpaymxW.png
Post edited by Elesmera on

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Yay new Amazon story ^^ lol that slave sure was acting weird. I wonder what the Creator will do about him. Also excited for other Amazon women coming to the tribe ^^
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @Elesmera I am happy you wanna try again. Thanks for mention me by the way :p
    Yup crazy slave but nice start ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Yay new Amazon story ^^ lol that slave sure was acting weird. I wonder what the Creator will do about him. Also excited for other Amazon women coming to the tribe ^^

Maybe she doesn't want to do something to him? ;) or maybe she does still thinking about that :)

Marialein wrote: »
    @Elesmera I am happy you wanna try again. Thanks for mention me by the way :p
    Yup crazy slave but nice start ;)

I first thought I was just going to take a few screenshots in case i wanted to start again... but in the end I made up my mind.
    no problem. Crazy slaves keeps it interesting ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I still have no clue how to handle that disrespectful slave, I should get some fresh air.

KuYOr4R.png

I could wait till the house of punishment is finished... but that will Take quiet some time
    I Could wait for my new gatherer to arrive and hope she can think of something
    Or I could try to forget it...
    What to do what to do...

KuYOr4R.png

I guess it's time for me to get back to my tribe...
    why do I smell smoke??
    The kitchen is on FIRE!!

MDW4y0S.png
    gDsI3Kx.png
    B0PprPj.png

"Slave living room NOW!!"
    "ok?'
    "How could you set the house on FIRE??"
    "i..i...I don't know"
    "Do you have any idea as to what that is going to cost me to fix?"
    "I'll go fishing to help pay for it, so see you later"
    Stupid slave, can he do anything right
    He can't cook
    He doesn't listen to me
    He takes forever to build
    All he is good at is cleaning and staying fit

UcWMjD0.png
    IaVBb2A.png

The next morning

"Hey, welcome to Tribe Gemstone, Alexia and Raymond, I hope you'll like it here"
    "Thank you Creator, may I go see to the garden?" Asked Alexia
    "Of course"
    "Oh and I almost forgot to mention Raymond is my brother"
    Bv0OLhB.png
    v4ZzhYR.png
    tvWsKvs.png
  • Options
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Marialein wrote: »
    The new slave looks like the new gatherer. Are they brother and sister?
    Yes, I forgot to mention that. That's also not one of my best ideas, but they should make an interesting story. :)
    I just realized that if I make two sims I tend to make them similar :D i'm going to have to work on that
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Authors Note
    I know I haven't updated in a while, but life is hectic at the moment and it's a very short update I'm afraid.

"Alexia can I talk to you for a moment?"
    "Sure Creator"

IWdkyTK.png

"Ok, so I have a little problem.. a certain slave dishonoured me."
    "My Brother?"
    "What? eh.. no Dusty" Why would she think Raymond offended me?
    "Ok so what about it?"
    "Well.. he started calling me a terrible Creator... and then well.." Why is it so hard to say that he kissed me??
    "What did he do?!"
    "He angered me so I thought I can punch him but instead he stoped me and he kissed me!!"

DU2DhWk.png

"He WHAT?!"

DyjGDPg.png

"You know what I said so in anyway, I want to know what to do about it"
    "Okay, hmm let me think about it for a moment"
    "Ok"

a few minutes later

"Ok so here is what I think you should do.. First decide if you really think it's a bad thing that he kissed you, Because you seem to smile more when he's around"
    "Wait a second... WHAT?! are you saying that you think I like him?!" Why would she think that i like him?
    "Well he actually already told me about this incident and well he said you kissed him back and that you seemed to enjoy it and then you stormed of pretending to be angry a minute later."
    "I.. well.. ok fine I did like it at first but then I must admit I got upset because if it continued then he probably would have ended up in the pit of death.. and a little version of him in the nursery.."

7hWm8NV.png

Here is a Blooper photo

6fWqrqc.png?1
  • Options
    I'm sorry that i have been neglecting this story, but I have a bit of a writers block, but I hope to continue this story soon.
  • Options
    Don't worry about that. I have to pause writing too for a while because I just don't have time.
  • Options
    @Marialein yeah I know what you that's part of my problem if there was just a few more hours in a day.